Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 3. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

In my opinion, you should invest half in Bitcoin and the other half into Altcoin. At this time, I think you should invest in Neo ...
I never invested all my money into Bitcoin because I thought it was too risky ... Undecided
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Hold it in AltCoins. But you should also keep enough bitcoin just in case you will need it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 17, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

As investors, we need to diversify all our investments so it is better to have a little of this and that. It is good to hold BTC and ETH but we should also buy some of the alts because I believe in the never dying advice which is to never put all your eggs in one basket. Doing so will not only make your portfolio look good and diverse but also one or more of them alts will at some point help you cope up in time of losses from other coins.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
As per my views You can diversify your investments in Bitcoin and some  good stable altcoins. Never put your all money in one coin in this market, it is very risky due to high volatility of this market and you can loose your money.
Activity: 75
July 17, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
For me i would prefer having a 50-50% share between my etherum and other coins
Activity: 39
July 17, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
I need to trust that decision relies upon you as a great many people will have what works best for them. Altcoin however is a profoundly unstable market, and except if you are holding some entirely solid coins with help, I essentially incline toward exchanging altcoins. Nonetheless, you can part your venture. Hold more rate in bitcoin, couple of other rate in ether, and split the lay on altcoins you believe you can depend on their future potential.
Activity: 103
July 17, 2018, 03:35:01 AM
In my opinion, investing in ETH or BTC is less risky than investing in other altcoins.  Because these coins are already very popular.
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
I think  ethereum is best.. because project ethereum is clearer and I always believe in long term investment in etherum.. so i prefer it to all...  Smiley
Activity: 138
July 16, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
I think it's better to invest 80% in ETH and BTC and invest about 20% in altcoins.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 132
July 16, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
I think that as long as the coin I invested in can bring me profits, it is the best.
There is no difference between Bitcoin and Ark. Finding the best for your investment is the best.
You have your own plan to plan your own strategy.
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
I jump at the chance to hodl 30-40% in BTC, 10-20% in ETH, to have a few alts (both from top100 and finish microcaps that can progress toward becoming top100 on CMC later) and furthermore some fiat to purchase the plunge.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 15, 2018, 01:46:50 PM
Hold your funds in bitcoin, there are many alt coins but only one king. I honestly don't think ethereum has bright future, not with all these scams around it, investors will start hatting that alt coin and they won't invest in it at some point, maybe not so soon but in the future I predict ethereum will crash.
Bitcoin is future all other coins are only a copy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
July 15, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
it is actually better, but it doesnt mean that there are no any other crypto that will give you profit if you hold them. there's a lot of crypto that is good for long term investment, you just have to learn their capabilities.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
I also hold Altcoin top instead of BTC or ETH. Because I can earn more profit when HODL it. BTC or ETH is a high price, so we will earn less profit than main altcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
I think just the same, holding a btc or altcoin is just as good to do now, a good altcoin edge to grasp now is a suitable altcoin to hold in the long term, as it may well be an unstable market situation as of late takes place in the long termas well
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 12:37:23 PM
My opinion is that 80 - 90 percent of money should be saved in bitcoin and ethereum. 10 -20 percent can be invested in other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
To me I prefer to hold ethereum, but there are still good token to hold aside the ethereum and bitcoin. The only this is to make sum research to know the best token to hold and invest
Activity: 162
July 15, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
I think this is the right time to invest in the altcoins. Which has a very stable price at this moment.I think these coins are best investment right now (ETH, XRP, NEM).
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 15, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
I prefer to earn money in tokens, but to keep my earnings mostly from the ethereum. Bitcoin is also good for storage, however I think that ethereum is more reliable. It is much lower in price for bitcoin and I think it is underestimated compared to bitcoin. When the market begins to recover and grow, ethereum has good chances for its growth.
Activity: 52
July 15, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
I think that all the same it is better to invest already in stable and tested coins. and this bitcoin and ethereum. I advise them exactly. because they themselves invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: