Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 4. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Now it is better not to make mistakes and just keep your BTC. Nobody knows when BTC starts growing again. So if you sell out and wait for falling, you can lose a lot Wink
yeah if you keep bitcoin now is best chance because the risk invest in btc now is less the price bitcoin now is low and you can hold it till end year, im sure bitcoin if you hold for longterm its will growing up
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 15, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
Now it is better not to make mistakes and just keep your BTC. Nobody knows when BTC starts growing again. So if you sell out and wait for falling, you can lose a lot Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 11:45:57 AM
I think BTC and ETH holding is better because this two coin is very stable coin ever and these coins are very promising too. You can plan with this two and I believe if you can buy or hold this two coins then you can make a good profit from them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 15, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
Of course, I don't keep all my money in whatever cryptocurrency, I think that it's rather risky, and looking at the market I make sure that decision is right every day.
My crypto asset 60% BTC, 20% ETH and another 20% for day trade.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

Must prefer to hodl a legit coin like btc and ethereum, this two coins is everywhere in crypto to famiousity in the market mostly used in ico projects must fmto make it successful. Altcoin is also good to hodl but the risk is there, must of the altcoin are dump coin or specifically have zero value that can make your investment wasted so to avoid lossing mas go to a secure coins.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
Now we need to sell all the tokens, because the market continues to fall and all coins are depreciating. You can hold only those coins that will surely bring profit when the market starts to grow. But there are very few such coins.
I do not think the market will continue to decline in the near future, but I believe the market will recover in Q4 this year. There is a lot of good news to boost the cryptocurrency market to grow during this time so I am very hopeful on the market in the moment.
Activity: 171
July 15, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
It depends on what altcoins you are planning to invest in.  But most likely ETH and BTC are now the two most reliable coins.
Activity: 136
July 15, 2018, 10:11:32 AM
You should have the bitcoin and ethereum mate. this coin will assure your brighter future in crypto.
Activity: 234
July 15, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
Now we need to sell all the tokens, because the market continues to fall and all coins are depreciating. You can hold only those coins that will surely bring profit when the market starts to grow. But there are very few such coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
For me i hold both alts and bitcoin because i know that my alts someday will bloom and other will not so i made it more future proof to get alot of alts even in small amounts.
Activity: 242
July 15, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

You are safe holding bitcoin and ethereum as these are the two top coins and altcoins are pair-traded using both coins. But sometimes a good variety in your holdings is beneficial also. There are many altcoins right now that has great potential so its a security move to have them in your holdings.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
Very interesting question. But I think it should be here, as it is convenient for you. After all, everyone who entered the crypto currency has built plans for the future. And we all, albeit with one goal. But with different approaches and tools.
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
I basically keep my funds in alternative cryptocurrencies, a huge number of altcoins make good x while strong coins are held on the same rate, just in bitcoin or Ethereum to keep more reliable you will surely know about their growth, these altcoins are much more doubtful!
Activity: 504
July 15, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
If you have large capital it would be better to take advantage of the current pricing conditions by buying as much altcoin as possible because you simply hold the asset in a few months and do not immediately sell it when there is a bad issue about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
If you want to hold for a long term, you should choose Bitcoin and Etherium. But if you want to trade to earn profit for a short term, you'd better choose Altcoins.
More adventurous, you may choose new Altcoins which are just recently listed in the market, it can bring to you more profit in a short time
Activity: 29
July 15, 2018, 09:41:50 AM
If you want to make more money and you are willing to take risks, and you will also make good profits in the long run
Activity: 630
July 14, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
I think that there is still time until the moment the reward for the Bitcoin mining is reduced. During this period, you can try using altcoins to increase your Bitcoin reserves. The main thing is to choose the right investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

In terms of MAKING bigger profits, i'm gonna hold More alt in my possession. while because Altcoins have more space for growth and we are the early adopters.  It doesn't mean BTC has no space for growth, it has already achieved there primary goals. so it wont benefit Investors much in return
Activity: 174
July 14, 2018, 02:02:32 PM
I don't advice myself to hold my cryptos in unpopular altcoins. I do convert them to eth or bitcoin for safety sake. If this coin begin to decline you still have hopes that at least, they are the most popular coin with the highest coin market capitalization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project. DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Pages:
Jump to: