Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 5. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
Bitcoin / Ether are a must if you want to have your money on crypto, you can not have all of your money on unknown cryptos that you barely know if they will have a future or not, so better to always diverrsify your money in different assets
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 14, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
I swam m quite agree bitkojny this is the strongest strong as for investment and for that that simply to hold and nowhere to invest. I think in one way or another you will be in positive territory due to the growth of bitcoins.
Activity: 256
July 14, 2018, 01:54:28 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
Holding bitcoin and ethereum is far better than holding a newborn altcoin in the market because every new coin in the market is vulnerable of the pump and dump and majority were not able to recover from the dump. The only problem of bitcoin is when you buy it at the pick of its highest price and  crash.you may lose your patience of waiting on when it will recover again but the thing here is you are sure to this coin that it will recover.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 14, 2018, 01:53:44 PM
Don't invest in just one project. I think it's better to hold Bitcoin and Etherium at the same time. Because I believe that these cryptocurrencies will give big profit in the future.
Yes, but you have to keep them until the end of the year, this is not a quick way to earn, if it suits you, then this is a good option
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

It was better to hold bitcoins because the price of this coin is growing faster more than any other cryptocurrency in the market so you will surely earn profit in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I need to trust that decision relies upon you as a great many people will have what works best for them. Altcoin however is an exceedingly unstable market, and except if you are holding some really solid coins with help, I essentially favor exchanging altcoins. In any case, you can part your venture. Hold more rate in bitcoin, couple of other rate in ether, and split the lay on altcoins you believe you can depend on their future potential
Activity: 138
July 14, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
It seems to me the safest option is to invest money in ETH and BTC, because these are two strong and reliable coins now.
Activity: 23
July 14, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
Divide the funds and invest the part in the top crypto currency, and the part in the alt coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
I hold both. Hold Bitcoin and also hold ETH. But more in bitcoin because bitcoin is the beginning of cryptocurrency. I'm sure bitcoin can change the way payment in the world

I strongly recommend to hold some bags. as the saying goes "do not just store with one bag" because if that one falls there is still another.
Activity: 160
July 14, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
I think that all the same it is better to keep the ethereum and bitcoin than the altcoins. now is the best time to wait. that the market would recover.
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
This is an age-old question. No one knows how better. I think altcoins as a whole have more opportunities to get widespread. However, the risk of losing money is higher
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

I keep only 1/4 of my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum and then try to spend it on investments at the first opportunity.
To earn it is not necessary to wait, it is necessary to invest.
Activity: 57
July 14, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
I think it is good to invest and hold coins that have great potential.For long term holding off course Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investments of all time.
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Still, as my mistakes have shown. Holding Bitcoin and Ethereum ,is stability. Practicality.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
It is better to hold both, because many altcoins are clearly going to fail in few years, it is very less likely that people can invest in only good altcoins among the thousand of altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 14, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies in the market does have different potential because the growth will always depending on the demand so if you want to invest safely then i highly prefer to focus on bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 616
July 14, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
In my opinion, Diversification is the best way to secure your most of the investment. You can choose 50- 50% of your capital in bitcoin and ethereum because both have good potential to give you good return on your investment.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
I have recently been in the cryptomir, and looking at the non-stability of the market I think it's better to have only the Ethereum and Bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
both bitcoin & etherum  are good but bitcoin is the always first chose is the everyone, but if you are intersected in both then you can invest your money in 60% & 40% ratio.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 14, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

hold all my money in altcoin, because I think investing in altcoin is more profitable than investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: