Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 11. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.

It's not a simple currency for me. It's the point where the world started to change into a digital cash era. I can say like this.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Bitcoin is an online currency that changes every time depending on a lot of factors. The exchanges occurring between the users are done in blockchain, a fork for the Bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 03:17:22 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
I totally agree with you that bitcoin can be used as payment for some businesses, and bitcoin can be exchanged for cash.
Activity: 8
January 14, 2018, 12:57:24 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency released in the form of open source software.
Bitcoin was released in 2009 by a mysterious character nicknamed Satoshi Nakamoto. This virtual currency can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 12:53:51 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
As i heard and read bitcoin is a crypto currency a digital money and it came from a someone named satoshi.this coin is many beneficial and uses you can use to buy and as a payment in online shop.and its easy  to use when your in abroad if you have a wallet the remmitance is so fast.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
It's a money from abroad. You can transfer your money to Bitcoin or vice versa in Money exchange like others. But it's completely online and decentralized. There's no note of Bitcoin but you can use it for trading. It's money, it's currency, but you can only see it on a screen.
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 12:12:00 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency.Bitcoin can be used by mode of payment in some business,any body so easily do convert Bitcoin in other currency.by using Bitcoin lot of people increase own financial status.it's have great future,day by day it's increasing.it's price value is so high.
Activity: 163
January 13, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
Bitcoin is an amount, it is stored on the internet. It's value is enormous. Bitcoin has many benefits, which is an excellent internet payment gateway. Investing in bitcoin can make a lot of money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 13, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
Many people ask the same question,  i just tell them it is a digital currency that has real value and can be converted into fiat that is not controlled by any government it is completely free, secured and an investment asset. When i say that they started bombing me with lots of questions like on how to get bitcoins or how to earn it. I just refer them to google or bitcointalk,  i just guide them but if they're really interested in earning it they should learn, research it by themselves.
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 11:15:53 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

according to what I know and what I read, bitcoin is a blockchain-based digital currency and in combination with blockchain technology, bitcoin is also very useful and can be a legitimate payment tool in all countries.
Activity: 518
January 13, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, its a stronger currency in all, that we can use it wherever we are in all part of the countries. It has very useful currency, because its a good source of income, and best for investment, it gives profit. We can use bitcoin for payments through internet, to pay our bills as well as shopping online. Bitcoin is very profitable and valuable currency. No one control bitcoin and no government, and it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Yeah right, bitcoin is digital crypto money that can give us a big advantage, who wants to invest their money to buy it, and if you want to buy it to hold it now is the right time, because bitcoin price is currently down from the highest price, I'm sure this year will rise even higher, and will be higher than last year's price.
Activity: 17
January 13, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. You can investing your money in btc by way of trading or mining.
Activity: 405
January 13, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency, its a stronger currency in all, that we can use it wherever we are in all part of the countries. It has very useful currency, because its a good source of income, and best for investment, it gives profit. We can use bitcoin for payments through internet, to pay our bills as well as shopping online. Bitcoin is very profitable and valuable currency. No one control bitcoin and no government, and it was created by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 13, 2018, 12:24:28 PM
It's like a digital currency. You see, it's quite hard to explain especially when the person that you're trying to inform is not interested. I think the best way to actually understand it, is to stidy it by yourself or just do some research
Activity: 19
January 13, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
I know right !! I'm not really eager when i hear that question, some part of me wants to explain and the other part is like no don't do it you'll confuse them even more. So in real life i usually hide the fact that i know about bitcoin and seem clueless just to avoid getting asked.

well bitcoin for me is one of digital currency of internet that we defined as a big income and earning....
if you join to bitcoin it well be big helping to our daily needs...possible by someone in profit in invest to know about bitcoin and the other people not known bitcoin....
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
January 10, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
What I say is also a money. It is also a money that we can use for food and other necessities. I'm sure that people who do not already know bitcoins will be surprised,
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 10, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency type with a blockchain system And can be utilized as well as possible by someone in making a profit By trying to invest both short and long term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 10, 2018, 01:38:14 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency which is use as a medium through which we can exchange values and pay for goods and services using the online platform such as the internet, bitcoin also is a mathematical computer codes that is attached with a value when the codes are done in a calculative way. Bitcoin is founded by the great Santoshi Nakamoto and bitcoin is the first among all other cryptocurrencies that we have today, and it price is so high against the US dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: