Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
It is just the fact that some people have started to panic sell their coins which means that the price of the coin is going down. The has war between bitcoin and bitcoin cash has a lot of people rattled which is leading to a lot of panic selling for now and the entire market cap of the cryptocurrencies have down below $100bn which is why the prices are down so much
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
the market situation is such that whales are now buying. To do this, they need to make minimum prices in the market. Thus making the purchase the market will cease to hold and prices will go up. The whales will already have a portfolio of more than it is now. This will make them very rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
It is because of the news that creating the investors to dump their tokens out. If you have funds right now and you said you have a favorite coin. My advice is to buy it right now. Because almost all coins are in the dump price.
Activity: 756
November 14, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
When many large cryptos crashed, then I do not see this as a disaster. Maybe for some people, it is indeed a detriment because of loss of capital. but this could be the opportunity because prices are low enough that Crypto can be used the opportunity to buy a large amount of crypto a lot.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

The bubble just popped and the hype of cryptocurrency just died out, which is a good thing, so we will have a restart don't get discourage what is happening right now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
I think it is just a matter of time until the prices will start stabilizing again. Every investment is worth so you shouldn't miss the chance now when the prices are low
Activity: 143
November 14, 2018, 02:56:20 PM
why does the red market scare people so much? when everything fell you need to buy. you will not wait very long to just see the growth of the original purchase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 14, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
The situation is absolutely normal. It is natural that after a good 2017, subsidence has come. But in the future we will again see the market in green.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 14, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
Nothing wrong is going on,it is just low price stability. Low price good for buying but though it is little panic for holders.
Some big issues are created in the market but we don't know exactly what was happened in the market. If you think panic sellers are increasing in this scenario I am agree your point because small scale investors are always buying and selling in crypto so some other issues was affected in crypto market.
Activity: 616
November 14, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Every now and then the price of most coins keep falling, today I woke to see the market all red, BTC fallen below 6K and ETH below 200. It's really a year to forget.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 02:02:42 PM
Agree with you, the market situation is as bad as you say. But I think you should invest now. Buy altcoin you think it has growth potential in the future or you should buy altcoin in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. Because when the market starts to grow back, your investment can now help you get huge profits.
copper member
Activity: 728
November 14, 2018, 01:54:21 PM
Nothing wrong is going on,it is just low price stability. Low price good for buying but though it is little panic for holders.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
The market is falling and this for a long period of time. It is happening the whole year, and now we can recognise the new wave of dump. Cannot stand this anymore and hope we will finally see the green market one day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
Not all investors are ready for such long bad sitauation on the market and many of them start selling their coins which is not good for crypto at all
To be honest, it is very easy for an optimist to make a decision today about a profitable investment. You believe in the crypto currency in the future, And today there is an opportunity to use the chance to invest your money in the crypto currency at cheap prices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 05, 2018, 03:42:13 PM
Not all investors are ready for such long bad sitauation on the market and many of them start selling their coins which is not good for crypto at all
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
a question that can be realted to any moent in time and space Wink really, i ask the same now. the situation is still fishy. we should still try our best not to panick and learn how experienced traders deal with ir
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 04, 2018, 12:59:29 AM
The market is quite stable at bottom end at the moment, and I think now is the time for new investors to take benefit of low rates.
Activity: 378
November 04, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
In this situation we need to be vigilant with the market condition as we don't know when this bearish market ends. There is no assurance the market will become bullish before the year end. Although this technology has the capability to bounce back, we just need to be patient to wait and buy more coins while at lower price.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
2017 happen to be the year most crypto adopters joined the race and seeing it surge makes many believe it only up that required for crypto but those who understands the volatile nature are out of market to rebuy at bottom so in other words means nothing is happening but normal, just hodl your position and acquire more for future benefit has crypto goes no where.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 04, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
You can look at the current cryptocurrency market and it will definitely satisfy you.
Pages:
Jump to: