Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 5. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
I think it would be nice if we could take advantage of this opportunity because we can get a coin at a cheap price and we will get a lot of profits if the coin price goes up again so we just have to keep positive thinking about this situation
I definitely agree with you. We all know that cryptocurrency is highly volatile, it fluctuates currently and never do I see that it’s in the dip forever. That’s the reason why most of people take this opportunity to buy as many coins as possible, then afterwards to keep holding and waiting for the market has a rise and they can reap a huge fruits. On a whole, it’s quite normal that price is falling, you’re better off keeping your head or you perhaps make a wrong decisio,which makes you feel regret a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
I think it would be nice if we could take advantage of this opportunity because we can get a coin at a cheap price and we will get a lot of profits if the coin price goes up again so we just have to keep positive thinking about this situation
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

for now, I know the market and the price of altcoin in decline and with so many people who prefer to buy and hold altcoin prices in the long run and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to return because the market is also not good because it is still up and down

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
Its quite normal in market fluctuation currently we can’t prefict anything even most of my holding lost 80% of its value still I am holding . I am not sure it’s normal market move or it’s representing some more dip. As if now I started buy on each dip to average my holdings.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 10, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

If you see this coming, I suggest you have to invest or buy again your current coin because you will have all the advantage if you bought coins the its lower price. Why? the price of the crypto market is so volatile probably the market will rise again and if that's happen you will have a huge profit margin.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
June 09, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I think that whales are now knocking out strong hands! And as soon as they beat a certain percentage, then we will fly to the moon!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 09, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
This is a diffiult answer to give for now, as long as Bitcoin continue to drag the whole market down I think we need Bitcoin bull to start first before deciding to buying into the marke,t the whole market has lost more than 65% of its value since the start of the year, remember Bitcoin move from $1000 to $200 but one thing I know we are close to the bottom
June 09, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Just the market has now fallen. Do not worry, it happens quite often. We just have to wait until the situation stabilizes. Invest now is a good idea
Activity: 259
June 09, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
If the market is falling then I suggest you to not get panic. Getting panic will cost you more money and in the end you will regret it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
It's when the fallen is a great time to buy. What kind of want it goes either up or down are clear when subjected to fall in price soon may take advantage to buy. lucky if rose can be directly sold and if down hold just patiently to climb higher again.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
I think that now there is no special reason to fear, because there is only a small drawdown on a market. There is no need to sell coins, because soon they will start to pump..
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
Whales sell their crypto currency. Panic in the market is common.

I would advise buying new coins and not investing in bitcoin or ETH.

Investments in new projects can bring profit at times more
Activity: 448
June 09, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

For ordinary users situation on the market is not looks like everything is all right. But in reality in terms of long perspective development market is developing in right direction and that makes me optimistic.
To be honest, it is very easy for an optimist to make a decision today about a profitable investment. You believe in the crypto currency in the future, And today there is an opportunity to use the chance to invest your money in the crypto currency at cheap prices.
Activity: 518
June 09, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

For ordinary users situation on the market is not looks like everything is all right. But in reality in terms of long perspective development market is developing in right direction and that makes me optimistic.
June 05, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
Sometimes me too, i really suprised when i saw the market and coin prices. It is standart up and down. In the end there is big increase will start, i believe
Activity: 104
June 05, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
What is happening in the market, no one will tell you with 100% confidence. Now very good entry points for many altcoins. Invest money in parts, not all the money at once and you will be happy.
June 04, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
Mostly the prices are falling because people keep selling and dumping coins into the market. They are taking way too much money out of the cryptocurrency market that the market cap has gone down by some billions. As soon as the demand starts to equate the supply, we will start seeing recoveries.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

In my opinion, It's normal for the price of each cryptocurrency to fail because the market depends on supply and demand so we should always expect a change in the price value of the market. I know this may seem scary, but the only really good time to buy is when people sell it heavily.

Activity: 134
June 03, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
It's normal in daily market in cryptocurrency. It's more likely caused by the regulations, big whales, every traders, and other factors that could affect they crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
June 03, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
I don't trust Crypto for long investment anymore. I've been losing over the last six months, long-term investment has cost me a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: