Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 8. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
You should not be too panicked if you want big profits sekang is the right time to buy.
the market will again increase as in 2017 which brings the joy of everyone counting the luck and toward success and panic disappears. You have to believe that, preach good about cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
It’s really heartbroken that the price is falling drastically. But we have to consider it as it is the bitter truth of a crypto world. All we can do is to wait because we know that very soon it will be recovered.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
The market is deeply going down. I think this is the last run down for crypto, and by the summer it will start its rase to the top again. You can buy some coins now easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
May 25, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
If you see this falling prices from the most popular coins in the market it is a good sign for newcomer investors to barge in and buy some coins or token in cheap price. Bitcoin and ethereum falls down its price and aome other alts, now is the time to buy and start to hold some of these coins because by the end of the year it will come up and we will gain out of our investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
This is the season to invest mate. Red days are for those who are into long term investment and lucky are those who had a lot of extra money to buy more of their favorite coins. I should be glad also since i am one of those investors for long term but the saddest part is that i don’t have a lot of spare money to buy bitcoins. Though i already bought some whenever i done paying all my bills and groceries but not as much as i wanted to.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 25, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
The demand is getting decreasing because ore people are selling their coins then the people who actually buying.And all the coins are falling because of the price fall in bitcoin because most of the crypto investors use bitcoin price as the sign of buying and selling their holding coin.Maybe whale can manipulate the market but it all depends on the ewbie investor's panic selling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 25, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
It’s common in crypto trading platform I could suggest invest step by step like for each dump you can buy some coins . But find stable market cap like now 330 billion if it fluctuate between 320 to 330 for a week then best time to invest.

Not only trading platform is the reason for the price changes mate. If there is no big fake news has been spreaded over the market you will be seeing the dump value in the market after that mate. I suggest to utilize the marketplace value and invest on the any good altcoins bro.

I have noticed in some bump signal group on telegram says, marketplace value will be recovered with in 2 weeks of time. So as I said utilize the market is matters now.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
In recent times market is not stable. That's why some investors are worried about this. But i think in near future market situation will be change and investor can get profit from this market.
copper member
Activity: 33
May 25, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Hang in there and you will see the market shift again. Definitely don't freak out, now is a good time to be investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 25, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
You should probably be buying now because there are blood on the streets. Cheap prices across top crypto currencies are opportunities to gain profit for long term. If ever it goes down continuously, find another good entry point and set a lower margin for profit taking and stop loss. Gox is haunting us which could last until September 2018.
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
This time best for the buying. If you had some money you can buy ethereum or any good altcoin.  I suggest eth cause more stable and safe place.
Activity: 102
May 25, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
maybe its a perfect time for invest because market was go down and many altcoin was drop, buy now and hold for around 1 month, i belive next month market will rise and you will get some profit if invest now.
I also believe the market will go up in late June as this is the best development stage of all altcoins and Bitcoin and major investors will start investing in this market more. I personally use 60% of my assets to buy the altcoins that I think are good and will soon multiply profits next month.
I think it would be a great idea to keep on learning about cryptocurrencies. Before entering, we should understand how it works so that when we get there we will not be ignorant what to do. I hope investors already knew that in this business you to be patient and eager to monitor the prices of coins. This would really help to know what is actually happening.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
maybe its a perfect time for invest because market was go down and many altcoin was drop, buy now and hold for around 1 month, i belive next month market will rise and you will get some profit if invest now.
I also believe the market will go up in late June as this is the best development stage of all altcoins and Bitcoin and major investors will start investing in this market more. I personally use 60% of my assets to buy the altcoins that I think are good and will soon multiply profits next month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 25, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
While waiting for what to happen,better bet on first because f the cheap price now..buy some ethereum or bitcoin because most pump happens is when after the dump thats why never miss a thing and invest today before the train runs.

And this dumping is a symbol that bull market is soon to happen
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
The market is being revised, and the recent trend is a downward trend. The most important thing to do at this time is not to keep paying attention to the price of the market. If you have a complete investment plan, you can hold your coins firmly.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
May 25, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I keep reading this kind of post especially during sharp downward movement. My friend this kind of movement is very normal. What do you expect in cryptocurrency? - Trading market with stable price. Then if that is your expectation then you have big problem. Expect big swing in BTC because the movements will depends on market supply and demand. Market correction will happen from time to time. Be ready on this scenario because if not then crypto is not for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
You do not need to panic. After the price falls you can buy to later sell more. After a while, there will be a bullish trend and the price pours up
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about . It will change your life in the best way! Interesting project - P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
May 25, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
Facing the market performance in these days, I believe many people feel the same as you! But don't worry, because it's been going on for a long time, this month of the year! Hang in there, the difficulty will soon pass!
Pages:
Jump to: