Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 6. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
Yes the prices of some coins are falling but this doesn't mean that crypto is going into a dark condition. This price inconsistency is the general phenomenon for crypto. We should wait with patience in such condition for price rise. I will suggest not to invest in this condition if you feel it to be risky. You can if you are confident that sun will rise soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
Enough to play with illusions and remember how it was a year or two ago. Evaluate the market at the moment. Indeed, the fact of stagnation and decline is obvious. How long this will last and how deep, one can only guess. Everything will depend on those who (the market) so skillfully manipulate them.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
May 26, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
Im not surprised since it is normal in cryptocurrency. I expect that each and every coin will drop and increase. But the good thing to do now is to invest more since it is in recovery state so it is better to buy cheap coin and sell it for short term if you want short term profit.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
If you're talking about bitcoin, this is the most popular crypto currency, the price at this moment is in recovery stage and the price will rise up very soon. Till then hold your money and sell it when the time comes. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
May 26, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
It’s really heartbroken that the price is falling drastically. But we have to consider it as it is the bitter truth of a crypto world. All we can do is to wait because we know that very soon it will be recovered.
Don't  heartbroken. I think you should buy now as prices of most coin are at low prices and you can hold them on either long or short term depending on the potential of the coin to get profit as the price rises. This is the season to invest mate. Red days are for those who are into long term investment and lucky are those who had a lot of extra money to buy more of their favorite coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
i'll suggest you to keep calm and don't panic please. some times it would be red, sometimes green, so don't panic. things will get stable soon. stay chill and don't take wrongs steps guys.

I guess the only option we have is to keep calm and wait for the market to turn green again. That is why we need a lot of patience in this crypto world if we want to gain profits from our holdings. Weak hands will ended up a loser in this kind of business. So i suggest everybody not to panic when the market turns red because it will still recover in few months.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
May 25, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
The entire market is collapsing at the moment.

But, we all should be quiet at the moment, i do not think that dumping our coins at the moment would be the most smart decision at the moment, there are better things to do.. Like re-buying to cut our average of loss.
Activity: 170
May 25, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
And why are you scared of that? there is nothing to be worried about more than cry about your coins, almost all my portfolio is -50%  from january, but this happened a lot of times before, and this has been happening since 2014 (we always saw dips like this)
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:27:12 PM
The things that are going on in Russia can cause that, because they are making some regulations about us now n crypto
Activity: 169
May 25, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
yes indeed because I see the market  is not good and so the price is very popular altcoin suddenly dropped drastically than that I confused but with the current state of the price I better invest in the long term until all of his back stable...

Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

What had happen to the market place is just normal. Volatility of the altcoins price is part of it's nature. Don't panic, or else you can't think what is right. All things can be learned and rise. .
Activity: 127
May 25, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
No one knows what is going on. Even I am surprised as to what is happening right now It could be that the whales are at it again and they are manipulating the market for it to work in their favor so they can accumulate a lot of coins in this period. It is a nightmare to look at the prices of bitcoin and ethereum right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 25, 2018, 04:05:03 PM
So much answers about this situation on this forum - maybe every who ask them think that all whales are sitting here, reading our topics and decide do dump if we buy and pump if we sell Grin
Nobody knows what is going on. They all will be happy to explain it to you after the event, after something went clear. But now nobody can tell you the truth. Answering your question - there is no need to invest right now. You can miss the perfect point of enter, and you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Just wait till things turn great, and then buy. Or you will get higher risks to go dipper if you but now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
I think that we are seeing a new market decline and I would not advise to invest now and just wait for some time.
Activity: 50
May 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
The price is mainly determined by the relationship between supply and demand. Now there is no big money to enter the market, and bitcoin and other altcoin are constantly excavating.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 25, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
You can bribe promising coins, a small volume, because there is a chance that we can fall even lower, but sooner or later the correction will end and there will be growth.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
the market is now very difficult to predict, after the correction at the beginning of the year to make the market is not yet stable. if you have more money, I advise you to invest right now with the number of coins that fall into the right time to invest.
Then holding and holding,,,
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 25, 2018, 03:37:35 PM
If you always wait to see what happens when the market is low and falling/correcting then you'll most likely never make money. I know it may seem scary, but the only really good time to buy is when people are massively selling off. For the most part I think it's about going against the grain of society's decision in the markets. You just have to be patient.

Depends, when it was at 20k and started dropping to 15k, it was obviously not a good time to buy at 15k or 12k or 10k or 8k. The bottom was 6k but I'm sure along the way you would think that buying at 12k would be good because a lot of people were selling but it's not always that easy to just ''buy the dip'' because you don't know when the dip is ending.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
The advice is one if you are afraid of the current state of the market and you have not yet invested, then just forget about this direction of investing and choose for yourself more stable and proven investment tricks. If you are normal about the fact that this market is too volatile, then wait for the price turn and buy!
Activity: 248
May 25, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
This is what I monitor to invest because an investor has to buy when the market is bleeding and hold then sells when market recovered, that's the scope and you can make use of it now, don't be surprised when you see the price greenish in just few days.
Pages:
Jump to: