Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 4. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:18:06 PM
It’s really heartbroken that the price is falling drastically. But we have to consider it as it is the bitter truth of a crypto world. All we can do is to wait because we know that very soon it will be recovered.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
From what we can see right now the world is boiling about cryptocurrencies,  and people are considering what to do with them. So we're having two options how it going to end, or cryptocurrencies would begin to be something as important as money, or not.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
That’s ok. Everything has its own cycle of life including ups and downs. The rising will be later but it will be absolutely.
Activity: 784
June 29, 2018, 03:05:28 AM
start now before the price of the crypto high back. If waiting too long would certainly be quite unfortunate if the prices have started to rise. Although buying then the price down isn't a problem because sure hold will resolve the problems that exist and can bring in profit.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
It's still not clear what is going on we know one thing that its the bear market and it will probably end soon and market will be green again we just need to be patient and it is good time for investing
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 28, 2018, 06:21:56 AM
What is going on is that nobody really knows what is going on. Old guys who have been expert chartists have been for months now claiming that the bear is at end and we are in depression stage of the market cycle, but they have been proven wrong time and again. So truly, nobody knows.
But there are indeed some causes we know, decreasing the price of cryptocurrency and prolonged downtrend due to some negative case. As usual the hacked Exchange and some economists talk who mentioning bitcoin and cryptocurrency is bubble, that is what goin on. Then some state regulation also gives negative effect to price movement. Without such a problem bitcoin and altcoin prices will never decline and experience a prolonged downtrend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
What is going on is that nobody really knows what is going on. Old guys who have been expert chartists have been for months now claiming that the bear is at end and we are in depression stage of the market cycle, but they have been proven wrong time and again. So truly, nobody knows.
Activity: 560
June 28, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
If we would only know for sure the future,  then we would be able to answer the question like that what do we gonna do, investing more or try to save which is still yours. Because in the case with market dying, if we invest more we will lose more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 28, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
This is a new reality, it's time to get used to it. We need to learn how to earn even in such a falling market.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
What happened now is just the same since bitcoin born. I see a comparisonod each year and big dump is always there. Commonly the losses is about 80% of max price per year and year 2017-2018 its 72% so i guess btc price will go down up to 80%loss. So dont expect hard pump for now on. But it will happen just sit and relax
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Market is crushed. Difficulty of mining is increased. Good time to invest some money, if you still have  Cheesy
I believe, 2018 will not end like this situation.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 28, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
What is going on is that people are selling their coins and taking way too much money out of the market which is the reason that the prices of the coins are dropping. This is why we tell people to stop panic selling. Once the whales start manipulating the market and people start panic selling then they are doing the job of the whales for them and helping them drive the prices further down
Activity: 322
June 28, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
It is better to forget the crypto market for a long time. At present, the price of the market is falling, but in the future, the market will recover and will increase more
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:23:33 PM
I assume it's fair-minded the exchange redressing. Nothing to disturbance up and whether you advance control, you should be mulct.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
It's just standard up and downs. The real bull run hasn't arrived yet and ye be warned: it will hit in the most unexpected time, again. The history is bound to repeat itself. Last year it jumped to 20k from 6k... But last year around these dates, btc/usd was only 2k... Now, it's around 7k. If it repeats the steps, by the end of the summer, around autumn, it will see around 10k and will jump to 40k by mid december.

Although 40k seems like a lot, 30k is probably achievable and i'm hodling for that. If this prediction fails, i'm f*cked

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
the market is now very difficult to predict, after the correction at the beginning of the year to make the market is not yet stable. if you have more money, I advise you to invest right now with the number of coins that fall into the right time to invest.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
If I were you I would start at this time and the opportunity is coming. Instead of continuing to wait and see, this can't help you get a profit. Of course, this is my own view. Some people are more willing to hold a certain type of Altcoin for a long time, and I will buy and sell in the short term to make profits. I do not want them to stay in my wallet for too long.
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
You should not be too panicked if you want big profits sekang is the right time to buy.
the market will again increase as in 2017 which brings the joy of everyone counting the luck and toward success and panic disappears. You have to believe that, preach good about cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 01:22:26 AM
Don't worry! Soon everything is back to normal. This is happening. Panic is the worst thing that can happen right now.
Activity: 309
June 14, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Just Whales playing with us. They rule the market and I think we dance to their tune. Hopefully they need money soon and come pump btc for us all.
Pages:
Jump to: