Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going on actually?? - page 9. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh

This is the time you need to invest. Buy at a lesser price and hodl till you are able to multiply your investment. That is the key strategy for investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
During bearish market, make this one an opportunity in buying altcoins and bitcoin due to lower price value this time. I believe somehow that, this fluctuations that are currently experience were actually the adjustment period that by weeks to come, it will start to grow just like any other. People should not get panic, since this will lead them to lose their money and yet, by selling at a lower price  could give a substantial profit which I personally think is wrong.
Activity: 218
May 25, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
The market has been like this since the beginning of 2018. Until the bulls are back, hopefully Q4, this is all the market will be. Stay calm, and shop for cheat coins.
I'm also trying to stay calm, I'm holding some coins and now their prices are falling, I lose 40% of the original price I bought. But I hear many people say that waiting patiently is the best option. So I decided to hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
many current cryptocurrencies fall in the crypto market. but that does not mean all cryptos are worthless. Better now is the time to buy and last long. Don't panic sell, one day we will get results.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
My whole asset fell pretty bad but this scenario is normal. Just like a domino effect, these weak hands are influenced by the spreading fud and corrections in market price. A few weeks, the price will bounce back.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
May 25, 2018, 08:34:51 AM
It’s common in crypto trading platform I could suggest invest step by step like for each dump you can buy some coins . But find stable market cap like now 330 billion if it fluctuate between 320 to 330 for a week then best time to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 25, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
The market hasn't been really strong of recent and the trend will continue for a while. What I suggest you do now is study more about cryptocurrencies so when the market starts rebouncing, you're all packed up and ready for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
I am really surprised seeing the current situation of the market. Approximately, all he popular coin price is drastically falling. What is it symbolizing?? Should I do invest now or wait to see what happen?Huh
Just my two satoshis, we're going on an accumulation phase. Same with what's happening on the previous years, people tend to pull out their money out of the cryptocurrency market to invest in other things.  
Activity: 67
May 25, 2018, 08:28:45 AM
you are right the current market situation is still very volatile. all the popular coins in the downward trend and make red-eye when you see it. Cheesy
but I am still very optimistic about cryptocurrency,
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 25, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
actually this is just a normal correction of price which turned to a worst situation because of panic selling , and actually this is always happen since those whales always bathing in the market , but this will not become worst if without weak hands.  Which is surely the value will recover asap and the fluctuation will not go further. By the way if you're planning to buy now i suggest to wait before the price increase suddenly 'cause on this point we have no idea if it will continue climb again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
May 25, 2018, 08:26:04 AM
When you encounter situation like this just put in mind that this is a part of the cycle here in crypto world. Think of it as an opportunity to buy coins at cheap price and then hold for one day it will surge and you will get your profit. Holding is the best thing to do in crypto.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
May 25, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
Many doubtful people are keep on asking about if it's time to invest.

I'll tell you that whenever the market suffers, it's the time that you should keep your storage or wallets full with various coins that you think will eventually give you profit.

Please stop creating duplicate threads like this one.  Undecided
Activity: 309
May 25, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
The market has been like this since the beginning of 2018. Until the bulls are back, hopefully Q4, this is all the market will be. Stay calm, and shop for cheat coins.
Activity: 115
May 25, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
well right now all we can do just watch, besides i think the market is already on a stable state today. no more free falling Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
Whatever is going on is nothing out of the ordinary. Markets move in cycles. It's important to understand this fact and invest some of your portfolio, I'd argue a considerable portion, only in project you believe in long-term.
Activity: 336
May 25, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
I think the crypto currencies do not go well in the market. The currency of the currencies is decreasing continuously. the stock market could not show the expected upward momentum. hope soon catches stability and prices increase.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
I think you should buy now as prices of most coin are at low prices and you can hold them on either long or short term depending on the potential of the coin to get profit as the price rises. Panicking should not be allowed now as this is only temporary, the price will recover soon as nobody know what will happen the next day in crypto.
Activity: 89
May 25, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
yeah it's been crazy. My portfolio dropped 30% and as far as I can see there really hasn't been a reason. we are in the wild west and the big players are doing what they will...we just are along for the ride really. I think futures is to blame for a lot of this years bad market. the whales have found in the futures market a way to make even more  money by dropping the market ( for their futures contracts) making a ton and then buying back in over time. then repeating this. What this means is the market is not gaining like it did last year and for me I'm yet to get back to my total $ investment amounts.
merit me if you agree
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 08:10:26 AM
It is a whole red market for now, there have been recent issues with BTC lately and of course because BTC and ETH are mostly the ways to buy/sell into fiat currency there have been many investors exiting the market now. Just adapt how the market behaves for now, it is just a temporary bear trend and we're gonna get out of this soon.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 25, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

It means bear market is not over yet. If you think it's over you bought that bull trap. You should invest when market is going low, not the other way around. You can invest now or wait for market to go down more.
Pages:
Jump to: