Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 04:21:46 PM
I don't think that there is any coin that has power to replace bitcoin as bitcoin is the king of cryptos and will rule the world in coming years and it will gain more popularity and become more powerful when more people will start investing and using it.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
April 15, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
I am sure that bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, litecoin or ethereum won't replace bitcoin. Currently released coins namely these 4 will never replace bitcoin because bitcoin has lot better verified reputation in code thanks to Satoshi.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 15, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

Where do you think crypto is going? (Based on your question)

There are so many good altcoins out there that might beat Bitcoin someday, but ofcoarse we're not sure about our speculations or a guess. Many says, Ethereum will beat Bitcoin or it can be Litecoin. But I have a strong belief that it will be Ethereum.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 15, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
I believe that there is any coin that will replace Bitcoin in the nearest future because of the Bitcoin has been in existence for longer period and that is why Bitcoin will remain number one in in the crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 15, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

No one really knows for sure what coins is big, sturdy and price-efficient enough to replace bitcoin's
foothold on the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum seems to be the only one that's close but still not
enough if price is to be a strong factor. Though Ethereum is remarkably steady in a very impressive
standard and manner much compared to bitcoins, it may still very well have a shot. But bitcoins will
still be hard to replace in my opinion. It's just hard to speculate or imagine what's bigger than BTC.

theres nothing can replace bticoin

With that said, there is still a big uncertainty of bitcoin's successor. I think we shouldn't really
bother to engage strenuously with such matters, bitcoin is undeniably unique. It still hasn't
reach it's peak, we can still expect wonderful and even greater things from bitcoins. Bitcoins
is simply indefinitely irreplaceable as far as people are concerned.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
This question is like what is going to replace Gold? I think nothing. And this is same for bitcoin. I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has been establishing itself from last nine years and is doimg very well though there is a fall in price going on.Bitcoin is now being used by a lot of people all over the globe.No other altcoin or cryptocurrency has that much of potential and capability to beat bitcoin and become the number one.It gives huge profit returns than any other cryptocurrency.
You are correct, in my mind there is nothing that can replace bitcoin it may seem easy, some people think that you only need to create a coin that is better but what it is going to stop bitcoin to adopt the characteristics of that coin for itself, so the coin that wants to replace bitcoin cannot just be marginally better it needs to be so much better that it is a no brainer to switch to this new coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
Nothing is going to replace Bitcoin, there is no coin existing in crypto market or will come in to existence in future to replace Bitcoin. I'm a Bitcoin lover but the facts and possibility is far behind for any alt coins to reach or replace Bitcoin for another 100 years from now I will say. Familiarity and potential is astonishing for Bitcoin which no come can near it at least half of it as of now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
I think no one can replace the bitcoin right now or in the future. Because it's the ancestor and founder in the cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin dies or disappears which means financial crisis will come. As we can know that it has large volume, no altcoin can reach up to that volume.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
April 09, 2018, 05:52:35 PM
Bitcoin made a revolution. It affected millions of people and financial systems around the world. Now he's bringing in a new system. With the confidence that Bitcoin has gained, it brings with it many altcoins. I do not think another coin will take its place. Bitcoin may be a new investment vehicle. Paper money has almost no production cost, and production is open to abuse. That's why Bitcoin can take the place of paper money. thus ensuring that measures against inflation and deflation are taken
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 09, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
At present, there is no sign that any other coin would replace bitcoin in near future. Bitcoin is more popular now than any other cryptocurrency. There are a few high prospect altcoins that are in line to match it some time in future. These coins are Ethereum and Neo. A lot of people believe that these two coins have got the potential to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 09, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
nothing replace to bitcoin. on the contrary bitcoin will replace cash and banks.
now they have to think about it. we have nothing to lose. technology is in our side.
Yes, what's been mentioned is the fact about the growth happening with bitcoin. When it comes to replacing of bitcoin by other digital currencies, the chances were very low. Lots similar to bitcoin emerged during the same course of time, but none reached the level of bitcoin or stayed active for such a long time period.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
Replace Bitcoin will be quite difficult, because this is the trend and the dad all crypto. It has the greatest popularity among all the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
There are several options:NEO, Ripple, Arcblock or something else.
Cryptocurrency requires a significant increase of speed. Bitcoin and Etherium are too slow and have security problems.

With the option that Bitcoin will be replaced with NEO in the future, at least somehow you can agree, but RIPPL is generally a scam coin that will soon disappear.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
April 09, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
nothing replace to bitcoin. on the contrary bitcoin will replace cash and banks.
now they have to think about it. we have nothing to lose. technology is in our side.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
I think on of the biggest competitors to Bitcoin is Ethereum. They already grabbing a lot of attention and I know many people who support Ethereum since the first days. I am also bullish on Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

I'm not sure if the bitcoin agan is replaced by another Altcoin, because I think there is no other Altcoin that can be adopted by bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 09, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and blockchain tech coming to this era as the basic tech from bitcoin mate
so, i believe there will be no coin can replace bitcoin, even the coin have a better tech or more
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
I think nothing can replace BTC since it's the ancestor in the crypto-currencies. It will not die or disappear since most of people heard from BTC at the first time instead of any other alt coin. Also, BTC will optimize and improve by itself day by day. When it disappears one day, cryptocurrencies will also disappear.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
Bitcoin can have high transfer fees and long transfer times. He is working to resolve these problems in the future. It is really hard to find a Crypto money that can stand in front of you when you handle them in large numbers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
For current moment - BTC is unreplaceable now. First cryptocurrency that have the highest price. BTC will be improved in future and will remain the first crypto forever.
Pages:
Jump to: