Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I don't think there will be any coin that replace bitcoin, there will be others that will have their own space and will be important like Ethereum but bitcoin will keep being the main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
no alt coin will replace Bitcoin and  top 5 coins they will compare to bitcoin in reality no alt coin can come near to bitcoin
I agree with this, the idea that another coin is going to replace bitcoin can be a possibility in the mind of some but it's not very realistic in my opinion, if something is going to replace bitcoin it cannot be a cryptocurrency it needs to be something new something more advanced, after all how can a coin surpass bitcoin if they are using the same technology that bitcoin is using.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I do not see bitcoin in the future becoming a thing of history, it can be said that as long as cryptocurrency exist, bitcoin too will always be there. But if it happens that bitcoin is no more, the next coin to take-over would be Ethereum, considering the fact that it is ranked second after bitcoin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
April 19, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
Bitcoin (BTC) is plain and simply irreplaceable.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
For now bitcoin is still on the lead cryptocoin in the market. It is the mother of all digital coin, it is way to far to be surpass by other digitalcoins. Until there are people investing in bitcoin nothing will replace btc.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 19, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

I don't know what makes you think that bitcoin will replace by any alts nor it will die. Do you have any proofs? I know you're just asking but this is just too absurd to believe.
Even many alts will born and have a potential there will be nothing can surpass what had bitcoin reach. Bitcoin is bitcoin, no question ask.
Activity: 588
April 19, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
Bitcoin is too big too be replaced. Developer and whole bitcoin community will make updated and upgrade the wallet to the latest technology. I believe in this...too much money pouring in to bitcoon already. It will not obsolete. The best move is only hard fork like bcash did.
The fact is that in Bitcoin already and so many friends were friends, and there is a very high probability that somehow this can all collapse. We can see that different kinds of coins represent many different projects that are being introduced into all spheres of human activity, but Bitcoin does not give any prospects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 19, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
Bitcoin is too big too be replaced. Developer and whole bitcoin community will make updated and upgrade the wallet to the latest technology. I believe in this...too much money pouring in to bitcoon already. It will not obsolete. The best move is only hard fork like bcash did.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

I do not think bitcoin will disappear any time soon, and I do not think anytime soon there are coins that can beat bitcoin. It's too early to be sure to make sure the bitcoin will disappear, and I think the bitcoin can still survive.
Activity: 210
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 18, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
And if the Bitcoin Die? What To Do? So we must go back to the currency ? 
It's all over ? These questions are not as difficult to answer , see now 3 altcoins able to get the job and replace the bitcoin .
Activity: 84
April 18, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
Who can replace dad? No one can replace dad. He's in charge. But seriously, bitcoin is a means of accumulation, like gold. He will not go anywhere and will also dominate in front of others. Other cryptocurrencies can get close to it, but not replace it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
Currently I do not think any coin can replace bitcoin. Altcoin can disappear quickly. But if the bitcoin disappears then this market may collapse
Activity: 121
April 18, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
as you can see, they can never beat bitcoin as of the moment. Bitcoin will still be number 1 for years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
why can you think like that? I do not think anyone can replace Bitcoin, and in any market Bitcoin is always in position number one. Bitcoin is its parent and Altcoin and others are just an alternative to being able to get Bitcoin, I'm very sure Bitcoin will always be a sata number in cryptocurrency.
Same here. Bitcoin will never be replaced by any digital asset. Actually, even Ethereum has not been replaced by any other altcoin and bitcoin is far stronger than the number one altcoin. The community of crypto king is increasing on daily basis and now that it has started to gain value, investors will try to buy bitcoin now because the pump is certain. Besides, big whales are with this digital currency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
April 18, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
Absolutely there is nothing can take place over bitcoin. We know how bitcoin play in the market, although some altcoins have potentials just like Ethereum but mostly investors have much favorable with bitcoin for long and short term investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
April 17, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
Its really good to have question such. This indicates that we have other coins coming up in line competing the mother of crypto currencies. We do have major currencies like ETH, MAKER, BITCOINCASH, MIXIN and DASH roaring up towards Bitcoin. Though it is not possible to reach bitcoin's position now, every currency is fighting in the market to gain more values to their coins. The effort and the team work each one places before the market is really stunning. Bitcoin still being an example for new currencies. Though it’s hard to replace bitcoin now, we can really see many major coins coming up in the market with same effect. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 16, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
Crypto is future and bitcoin is the top currency that will be widely known and use by many people . I don't see any coins will going to replace bitcoin ,any of them doesn't prove how are they worth and why to replace bitcoins . If you are looking for potential coins well there are so many but has different use .
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
To be honest noone really knows it, sure there aee lots of potential coins who can dethroned Bitcoin and with a lot more things to offer, but for me its not easy to do that just because a certain coin is better thsn tbe other, the demand is what makes the value soar, so ireally rhink that its kinda hard to replace Bitcoin but who knows right? anything can happen specially here at the crypto world where everything is volatile.

Bitcoin as the very first cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency history is never erasable. It is written and already build a strong foundation in the market. By this records therefore I conclude that no one can replace Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world market.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
April 16, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
To be honest no one really knows it, sure there are lots of potential coins who can dethrone Bitcoin and with a lot more things to offer, but for me its not easy to do that just because a certain coin is better than the other, the demand is what makes the value soar, so i really think that its kinda hard to replace Bitcoin but who knows right? anything can happen specially here at the crypto world where everything is volatile.
Activity: 277
April 16, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
no coin can replace bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency
but, few altcoin can be a good choice if you want to invest in altcoins such as ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: