Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
I'm not sure that bitcoin will be able to be replaced. I never thought that ethereum is the only candidate who can do that, but right now I'm losing that belief because the price of ethereum keeps throwing away.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
I think that now it does not matter. The main thing is that the market begins to recover and the capitalization of the market begins to grow again.
Activity: 294
April 03, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I don't think any coin has a chance to replace bitcoins.  Bitcoin are far more in marketcap and price that no other coin cant even reach near it. The New projects like neo or iota are great and better than bitcoins, but bitcoin has a name and it is hard to overcome it.
yes i agree with u. i think very difficult to find a coin that has good potential like bitcoin
bitcoin can't be replaced by any other coins. but if you're looking for coin which has different purpose, there are many coins can be choosed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 03, 2018, 11:20:15 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I don't think any coin has a chance to replace bitcoins.  Bitcoin are far more in marketcap and price that no other coin cant even reach near it. The New projects like neo or iota are great and better than bitcoins, but bitcoin has a name and it is hard to overcome it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
If you think that bitcoin is going to be the past you have to give some  substantiating facts and you must give us a few alternatives that you think have a better solution for the problems you think can be sorted out, if you cannot think about anything do not just start a topic for the sake of it because the answer is obvious, there is no other coin that is strong enough to replace bitcoin.
I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has been establishing itself from last nine years and is doimg very well though there is a fall in price going on.Bitcoin is now being used by a lot of people all over the globe.No other altcoin or cryptocurrency has that much of potential and capability to beat bitcoin and become the number one.It gives huge profit returns than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
April 01, 2018, 05:05:44 PM
If you think that bitcoin is going to be the past you have to give some  substantiating facts and you must give us a few alternatives that you think have a better solution for the problems you think can be sorted out, if you cannot think about anything do not just start a topic for the sake of it because the answer is obvious, there is no other coin that is strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

As all that was created will go through disappearance, and the emergence of another coins. So after Bitcoin will be gone a hiatus of coins will be on a competitions to become the next Bitcoin. In my point of view, it will be ethereum that will emergence as the next Bitcoin in the future where the existence of Bitcoin is none.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 01, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
For now Bitcoin is doing great. It's gaining value every year and offers ridiculous gains. Many people who missed the last train will want to hop in and wait for another one.
Maybe if the technology proves inefficient I'll start looking for a better cryptocurrency but for now nothing is as popular as Bitcoin.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
April 01, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
I most likely believe that eth is the next generation of bitcoin. But if that's true it will happen I feel it is not in the near future, many processes must be passed eth first to reach the peak like bitcoin. But whatever will happen positive thinking about cryptocurency maybe it can help us a little to support each coin and turn negative issues into positive
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 03:18:16 PM
Nothing will replace bitcoin, it is too dominant and there is no real contender. Ethereum has its uses with ICOs but it doesn't have brand recognition to be a well established currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
April 01, 2018, 01:52:59 PM
This is a very interesting question. I honestly am not sure what will replace Bitcoin, but as technology improves, older tech becomes out-dated. I recently have looked into DAG based crypto instead of Blockchain crypto. I think DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) has potential, and may usher in the next generation of crypto currency. While DAG does have short comings, it provides a lot of benefits that are currently impossible the Blockchain technology. I dont know if any of the current DAG based cryptocurrencies out there will be successful, but I do think DAG may be the future, if there are security improvements. With that being said, I look at Bitcoin as digital gold. I don't think Bitcoin will ever disappear. It is by far the most secure network out there, and has one of the best dev teams. Bitcoin can coexist with other successful crypto as a store of value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:47:33 PM
maybe if bitcoin is really dead ethereum will replace bitcoin, because for now ethereum can compete with bitcoin and has been used by many people
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
April 01, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

Many people ask this question and I have read about it many times. Sometimes I feel that people are not reading the forum properly and just go on creating the topics. You should really click the buttons at the bottom which says pages 1, 2, 3, 4... etc.

I know for new people it might be very tiring to the clicking but you should try it. Its really fun brother.

About your question, I am not sure whats going to replace the bitcoin but one thing is sure, bitcoin will be bitcoin forever and brands never get replaced but they might get copied.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
April 01, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I think that there is no coin that can replace bitcoin at this time. because coin all also follow the development of bitcoin
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
April 01, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
No one will know yet until bitcoin disappear. Every alt can definitely take over bitcoins, it will be a matter of how. If one coin can take advantage of the needs of every investors it will be the one to replace bitcoin.

I dont think anything can replace bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin is the on replacing the old. Bit coin is the future now. Specially with the rise of technology. I think bitcoin is tge pioneer and is setting the trend on how the future will be in terms of currency, money and trading. Beating the pioneer in a business is a very tough thing to do so i think bitcoin is here to stay for a long time.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Bitcoin has made its place to the mind of people. It already has shown its actual face. And in future I believe it will be the most popular currency. So I do believe that in future only bitcoin will be the replace of bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
Bitcoin is dominated all over the world. And for me, bitcoin is irreplaceable. It does not change by hype or other existing cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is king above all cryptocurrency. I will not remove bitcoin to my portfolio just for other cryptocurrency. I am a 100% bitcoin hodler.
Activity: 33
March 31, 2018, 06:21:00 PM
theres nothing can replace bticoin
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 31, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Why do you believe so? Cryptocurrencies are gaining value every year. Bitcoin would have to go below 5000 USD in value for us to start worrying. Nowe the price is still 6 times higher than it was in 2017. Crypto is going to become much more popular before it disappears. That is if it ever disappears completely. Computers or mobile phones didn't.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
March 31, 2018, 06:17:07 PM
I don't think there will be any coin that replace bitcoin, there will be others that will have their own space and will be important like Ethereum but bitcoin will keep being the main cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: