Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 19. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 03:31:35 PM
I think the good thing is ethereum especially for bounty hunters because it is very useful to use
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 11:53:06 PM
I said Evencoin was going to go up. It just doubled from 27 to 54 cents in two days.
December 20, 2018, 04:36:36 AM
The major coins are growing right now, and the minor coins are falling.

Is that what people are finding?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
This is a difficult question, because the market is moving synchronously, but this month we see an unprecedented growth in the waves token. Waves is one of the most promising projects on the market, which has concluded many deals and is actively developing its product. Perhaps it is now he has received the attention and with the support of new investors, we will see how its price goes to the moon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 17, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
i think waves and xrp are the best promising in 2019
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
At the moment, it is best to buy Ethereum, it is he who has great prospects for growth. See how the graphics began to grow. We are flying to the moon!
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 17, 2018, 05:12:55 PM
I think now ethereum will strengthen its position. But I will buy it only for small amounts, gradually increasing the position, so that if something happens, I have time to get out of the transaction. Or put the lock. Although this strategy is extreme, it has worked well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Now we are in the dowtrend, the price of market falls and falls more, I think there will be no best altcoin for you to make a profit. With the present situation, although the price of altcoins is very low but you should wait more time, when the market has some good signs, most altcoin will rise
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 17, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

By asking for financial advice on Bitcointalk.org you are more or less announcing to the world you have no idea what you are doing, or you are too lazy to get past the learning curve.

Also, taking others advice is the fastest way to lost money in the crypto space.  Taking your own advice (research) is even risky with the sentiment for cyrpto in the recycling bin currently.

There is no possible way to know what is going to do well and what is not.  Why?  Because the markets are exploited and controlled to do maximum damage to as many portfolios as possible.  Particularly in crypto.  The crypto markets are the most abused ones on earth for a reason.  They are the only viable alternative to the dominance of the fiat system; the only one threatening the monopoly on usury by fiat.

Cryptos of today are just plays for the future.  Most of the coins around today, won't be around in a year or two.  Therefore investing money you can't afford to lose is playing with fire - like trying to pick up pennies in front of a moving steam roller.  Your best option is the do exhaustive research and spread your wealth around to create a large basket of many different stacks.

In the current set up we have in the cryptocurrency markets, for every investor dropping a dollar on crypto, there are at least 100 others looking to vacuum up that dollar by selling cheap.  Folks are desperate for liquidity.  Until the masses start piling into crypto this is just how it will be.  If the controllers can make it worse, they will!  In the current setup, asking that question you did is likely to bring you a hundred different answers.

Activity: 588
December 17, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Investing in altcoin carries the opportunity to make big profits. But you need to separate the coins, which are created only for manipulations on the market with coins that have a real basis and a working product. By investing in the first you can get a big profit in a short time, but you are also at great risk of losing investments, the second coins are more stable and, accordingly, the amount of profit is less.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
December 17, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
Almost all altcoins from Top 20 are very good to buy now...
But I think you will not get good profit  before the year end...
You should wait for next bull run...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
for now the best altcoin to buy is ethereum for me, because the price is easy and ethereum will also experience a good price increase in the coming year. so for all of you, never miss a golden opportunity now to buy ethereum
December 17, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
There are many new coins. I invested in Evencoin 6 weeks ago and it has grown a lot in one month, but now not moving up.

From 0.003 to 0.27 in 6 weeks... not a bad profit!

It is an Ethereum token, and self-mining in parallel... whatever that is, lol.
Activity: 574
December 17, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
As it is now it's better to share Altcoin Waves and XLM. Because both of these altcoins, according to the information, I can have great potential in the future to make a profit. Because of this, Waves and XLM always increase in price. But this is only a suggestion for those of you who want to invest.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
December 17, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
I like altcoins with a good team and utility.
When Bitcoin does good so do legit coins.
Activity: 574
December 17, 2018, 07:54:56 AM
There are actually a lot out there to choose from. I think you should do your own research about your personal preference. For me, personally I would suggest the following: ethereum, litecoin, ripple, neo, and dodge. You can also check different websites for ratings and review for each crypto and from there you can make your decisions out of it.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 07:30:03 AM
What what target you want buy alts.
For speculative xrp looks like good, but it not real native blockchain crypto and some enthusiast never buy it
Activity: 30
December 17, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Check the new projects, they tend to solve more problems plaguing crypto currency in general, block chain is still so far from perfect and by releasing newer projects we will take the block chain to the next level. The one that I am looking at right now is called BTCN. They have good idea and transparent project for it. Also, you can see the names behind the project and their developing team seems committed to constantly improve it. Presents in CMC and external exchanges is also important.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 17, 2018, 06:58:15 AM
I think I can recommend some nice altcoins for you, but I don't recommend you invest too much money. Because the bear market will make it easy for you to lose money.
H T
BTM
as long as we are sure of the decision we choose, then everything will be fine, the important thing is not to buy it when the price is green, because it will make you regret
Activity: 29
December 17, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
Stellar, Ripple, BTCN, ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: