Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 20. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
I don't know for sure if at the end of this year there will be a true increase in market prices. Until now, the market price is still volatile and continues to decline, making it increasingly difficult to get profits today. Just stay and wait until the increase arrives to be able to really get satisfying results. For a good altcoin bought today, in my opinion, ETH, Stellar, EOS, it will give good results and increases later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
The best Altcoin to buy is of course the altcoin that has good potential for investment, because not all altcoins have good potential, and you have to be good at analyzing which altcoins will benefit in the future.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 16, 2018, 09:06:15 PM
I think the best Altcoin to choose is those currency that has a stable price in this year even Bitcoin always go down. And I think it would make a better profit this coming year unlike those Altcoins that don't even make sure their value in a stable price in the market.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 16, 2018, 08:12:53 PM
Prepare for the next year not this year. Because it's too late to earn profit in the end of the year if you buy more coins but you can hold it and for sure in the year 2019 it will increase the price very high. Buy more coins that you can afford.
I think there are so many altcoin that is now dropping so I believe that we are now in a great advantage if we are going to stock more altcoins. The best thing to do this time is to buy more coin and hold for good. We don't need to wait for the next year becaus ewe are now on dip and we only need a few capital to buy more coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 16, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Prepare for the next year not this year. Because it's too late to earn profit in the end of the year if you buy more coins but you can hold it and for sure in the year 2019 it will increase the price very high. Buy more coins that you can afford.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 16, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
actually the right choice is altcoin which is in the top position of coinmarketcap, because that way we can have more potential profits and less risk, and my favorite altcoin is ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 16, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

In my opinion. Good Altcoins to invest are Eth, Xrp or Ada. But to have a profit at the end of the year is impossible. Because the end of the year it seems that a large number of coins will be sold to spend on holiday. You can invest long term and make a profit in early 2019.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
I think I can recommend some nice altcoins for you, but I don't recommend you invest too much money. Because the bear market will make it easy for you to lose money.
H T
BTM
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
I think all who tells about XRP bought it on ATH and want to sell it to the newbie. Why do you think XRP has a great potential? XRP is not equal Ripple.
My high-risk but very promising part of the portfolio is DACC. Today price is so cheap that to make a good profit is enough to make +1 or +2 satoshi to current price
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 05:12:54 AM
All cryptocurrencies are at risk, but new crypto seems to allow us to make quick profits in a short period of time because they always have separate prices.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
XRP has a huge potential in the next year. Take a look at the new, unknown projects that could potentially make great achievement in the future. I am currently monitoring the project called BTCN. It is extremely important for me to believe in the project and to be able to communicate with the names behind the idea. Also, dev team of BTCN seems extremely committed and they don't seem like another hit and run projects in the market. This coin reached comes in a bit and it already has strong and active community supporting it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 16, 2018, 01:06:49 AM
Watch your eyes at XRP, it is the most promising altcoin now to buy.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 16, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Look for new coins and projects with the best technology and community support. Do not buy Monero, lightcoin, bcash and so on. These are old overpriced coins with huge capitalization, of course they can grow with the market, but in the long run they will only gradually fall. Of the old coins, only Bitcoin and ether will remain.
Look for example on Taucoin. There was not and will not be an ico on this coin, but I doubt that as soon as it enters the exchange people will begin to buy it and first holders will benefit a lot in the furure.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 16, 2018, 12:48:21 AM
there are a lot of choices when it is now because the average price is all down and an opportunity to buy. now you can choose which one is suitable for you to buy and invest long term
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 12:46:51 AM
In my opinion, you can buy Evencoin. Recently EVN made huge events in Bangkok, Souel (South Korea) and announced its upcoming projects BitRecharge, EvenChain, DeltaExchange. Investing now in EvenCoin would be the best choice to make high profits in near future.  Wink

You were correct, then, Jennifer. The price went up from $US 0.003 when it started 6 months ago, to $US 0.27 now. Incredible growth!

Expect it to hit $1.00 by mid 2019. Self-mining token based on Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 25, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
The market can be very tricky and full of deceit where one can easily make mistake times without numbers. But I see alot of altcoin doing well sooner than later and I have put my funds in DACC which I consider as a strong project with great potentials together with DEC. Well the choice of what to buy depends of the person involved... ETH, EOS and XLM are good to buy too considering what they have gone in the past and the future still looks great for them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 08:03:29 AM
During a panic, you can very profitable to buy any altcoin, but be careful it is very risky.
Activity: 896
November 25, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
The best Altcoin for this time is USDT because the USDT coin is resistant and is not greatly affected by the deteriorating market situation. However, it is up to each principle because our purpose is to achieve a large profit in the investment target.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
This year I think there will only be price crashes throughout the year like in 2013, and we cannot expect more profits at the end of the year like last 2017.
So, for now it's not the right time to start buying all coins. Wait a little longer until the price touches the bottom and you can start buying as many coins as you want to buy.
Activity: 715
November 25, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
We can see the market is red. many altcoin are decreasing. But I believe that Ethereum would be the best option for you. It develops steadily. Most people believe that Ehereum is just behind Bitcoin in the current electronic money market.You can keep it until the market recovers. I believe Ehereum will be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: