Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 3. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 20, 2019, 04:51:22 AM
There are many alts with great potential to raise when bull run will come.

If you look for a mature altcoin,  I would recommend you Ethereum. It continues to develop progressively and most of ICOs are still based on Eth platform.  If you want to try something new, then you might want to have a look to MYO, the tokens of Mycro Jobs project, which is just great. (Details in my signature)
If you suggest ethereum, of course I strongly agree. Karene in my opinion ethereum is one of the altcoins that is still very good and has the potential to increase the price for the future.
ethereum developers totally developt this coins.the last progress was about constantinopel hardfork that improve ethereum network and scalability.and this coins be most collected coins in our wallets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
March 20, 2019, 04:46:43 AM
It is interesting to me, do you really take advantage of the advice that people give you here, and if you lose money? Or, you yourself will try to explore the market and understand what coin you believe. Altcoins are now extremely unreliable although the price is very sweet. My opinion, forget about altcoins, invest in bitcoin and you will be happy .. someday)
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 20, 2019, 03:04:09 AM

If you look for a mature altcoin,  I would recommend you Ethereum. It continues to develop progressively and most of ICOs are still based on Eth platform.  If you want to try something new, then you might want to have a look to MYO, the tokens of Mycro Jobs project, which is just great. (Details in my signature)
If you suggest ethereum, of course I strongly agree. Karene in my opinion ethereum is one of the altcoins that is still very good and has the potential to increase the price for the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 20, 2019, 01:11:26 AM

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 20, 2019, 12:50:05 AM
Invest on ETH or LTC and wait for next bull run, i hold some LTC now but i will buy also ETH so i can get some extra profit if possible this year if not i will wait more.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 12:45:02 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I recommend bitcoin cash for short term investment. It is gradually increasing now, so invest before it is too late. But if you don't like to invest in BCH, then maybe you can try to invest either of the top 10 altcoin in the market as it will surely give you a good profit before the year end. Just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
March 20, 2019, 12:02:03 AM
Stellar (XLR) shows good growth, I also recommend Waves, NEO, Ethereum, Btc Grin. Another good coin is DeepOnion - an analogue of Monero.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 19, 2019, 11:59:20 PM
to be able to find a really good altcoin to invest our money is quite complicated, top 50 altcoins is quite stable with the market and hardly to have big fluctuations, so we can not easily get higher profit in the future, so i guess taking the risk to but young altcoins will have the highest chance to get profit.
Top 50 altcoins on coinmarketcap is a good one to invest but to find a really good one you must do a research for all of them to find a good one and who have a good future. This is about money, so it's okay to do more research before you invest to an altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 19, 2019, 11:57:25 PM
to be able to find a really good altcoin to invest our money is quite complicated, top 50 altcoins is quite stable with the market and hardly to have big fluctuations, so we can not easily get higher profit in the future, so i guess taking the risk to but young altcoins will have the highest chance to get profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 19, 2019, 11:52:35 PM
More than a year the market is red, and this makes many investors choose cut loss, but for me this is a good opportunity to buy because I'm sure many altcoins have good prospects like NEO, Waves, TRON and NEM.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
March 19, 2019, 11:18:39 PM
The market has many altcoins that are good and worth investing. Among them is ethereum, tron, binance coin. As a significant amount of tron and binance coins have been burnt, there are many chances that their prices will increase in the coming days. Moreover, binance coin has been doing very much impressive performance lately. I think it will hit $ 50 by the end of the year of 2019.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
March 19, 2019, 10:23:52 PM
I am very cautious about investing in alternative coins now. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. But despite this, I am willing to take risks for big profits.
One thing that you should know about that if you are wanna getting a big profit and you must take the big risk. ICO is a way with a big risk but when you can choose the best one and you can make more than 6x easily..
Activity: 490
March 19, 2019, 10:07:00 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
Maybe 20 top coins at coinmarketcap can be an option. in 2018, I think all the coins have reached the lowest point and the same has a good chance for the current year

Many option if we want to invest in altcoin. Ethereum and LiteCoin is good option for long term and beside that coin, i hold a few coin like ICX and MFT. Hopely this year market can recover again
we pray the best that hopefully all of our hopes can be realized as soon as possible the price of coins will be high in the market and what we hope can be achieved, I also hope a good thing will happen here soon.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
March 19, 2019, 09:21:49 PM
Maybe 20 top coins at coinmarketcap can be an option. in 2018, I think all the coins have reached the lowest point and the same has a good chance for the current year

Many option if we want to invest in altcoin. Ethereum and LiteCoin is good option for long term and beside that coin, i hold a few coin like ICX and MFT. Hopely this year market can recover again
Activity: 798
March 19, 2019, 08:49:10 PM
I think it's impossible to choose the best altcoin. Each other has own pros and cons. Except of scam coins.
Unique hashing algo could be interesting, fast transactions also important, somebody likes untraceable transaction.

Agree. Coin listed in coinmarketcap more than 2000 different coin and token. If we want to find a good one, i think better choose top 100 list in coinmarketcap. Its because the coin and token having a good liquidity and mostly have working product
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2019, 08:27:02 PM

Maybe if your question is posted last year, it is still good to answer, in my opinion, what you need to do is to look into a trading platform to see how progressive a coin is, in that case, just watch it and observe its fundamental news. You might see some promising coins there just by observation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
March 19, 2019, 08:12:13 PM
There are several of them, Bartcoin is one of them. Investing varies, Is it long or short term? Some coin at short term nothing comes out of it (eg, Exchange coins) while some at short run something comes out; But on a long run brings more profit than short run. The choice is yours.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
March 19, 2019, 04:11:13 PM
for now in 2019 I think eth and xlm are worthy to be bought and held for the long term, because there are a lot of new ico or coins that use their platform and in the future I think eth and xlm will increase in price
Activity: 392
March 19, 2019, 04:10:05 PM
I am very cautious about investing in alternative coins now. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. But despite this, I am willing to take risks for big profits.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 19, 2019, 04:06:25 PM
I stopped cumulating more altcoins and now I decided to reserve some money for trading. Recently, I found a good solution where I set automatic trading bot and enjoy the income  Cool.
What can you give feedback on automated trading? But I also store my cryptocurrency assets in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: