Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 5. (Read 26608 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 10, 2019, 10:58:15 AM
I usually don't like recommending coins to people when they ask these questions but BNB and TTC has proven beyond doubt that they are worth recommending to be invested in.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 10:28:04 AM
Buying Altcoins can be a bit tricky and selecting a perfect one in this present market is not going to be easy either. I however believe that the perfect altcoin will be one that has a perfect mix of hype, Good market valuation/relevance and a solid project behind it.
I personally like Tron, Cadarno, RIPPLE, Ethereum and BNB

There are a few altcoin fundamentally really strong, like Icon (ICX) and Wanchain (WAN).
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
March 10, 2019, 10:24:57 AM
Buying Altcoins can be a bit tricky and selecting a perfect one in this present market is not going to be easy either. I however believe that the perfect altcoin will be one that has a perfect mix of hype, Good market valuation/relevance and a solid project behind it.
I personally like Tron, Cadarno, RIPPLE, Ethereum and BNB
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
March 10, 2019, 10:08:46 AM
There are so many projects.
You can analyze the list from the site http://workingcryptos.com/en/ (You can offer and chat on this topic here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/really-working-cryptoprojects-not-from-top-50-5028218).
Select from this list on good volumes and normal exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
March 10, 2019, 09:27:32 AM
there are many lists of altcoins that we can buy right now, all of which depend on you, adjusting your abilities and your interests in which sector you want to invest,
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 10, 2019, 09:24:31 AM
in my opinion neo is a good altcoin to be used as an investment either in the long term or in the short term and maybe it will stay good until the end of the year, and also now we know the altcoin price is experiencing a possible price increase this is a good thing to make a purchase first first and wait until the right time to use it.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
March 10, 2019, 07:56:03 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
maybe you can see in the top 10 altcoins there are clearly coins that are commonly used by people and can bring a fairly large profit and also now the coin price is experiencing a good increase I also use neo, I feel comfortable with the working system which I also find interesting.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 10, 2019, 07:44:05 AM
Altcoin that is good to buy depends on everyone's taste, because people's tastes are different.
in my taste, the good and potentially great Altcoin that I choose is Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, and other coins that have great power, so they will be strong to survive and increase their value.
if the market improves, Altcoin will potentially be profitable.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
March 10, 2019, 07:35:05 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

The best crypto which you can think of holding is Bitcoin. Holding Bitcoin feels like holding something reliable. But is it as far my opinion and views.
As you have said that you wanted to know that which Altcoins should we hold in order to get profit, so let me make you clear that it completely depends upon yourself.
Let me give you an example, suppose you want to gain a huge amount of profit in a shorter period of time, then invest in the coins whose prices are more volatile. This may led to self-destruction too, as the prices will be highly fluctuating. So you may occur loss.
But let's say, if you want to gain slow profit, then just invest your money in more stable Altcoins. There is less risk in this type of investment.

Atleast according to me, the best Altcoins to invest will be Eth, LTC, and Ripple.
Hope this helps you.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 10, 2019, 07:26:56 AM
Stellar could be a good investment, its had some great partnerships recently and could see good growth

yes Stellar good coins and if he can still profit it is not wrong if you choose him.
but in my opinion you have to choose coins that are really good and potentially if you believe in your choice it doesn't matter, but maybe Ethereum is a good suggestion because it's a great coin.
but people's tastes are different so many people have different goals and choices.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:28:29 AM
Stellar could be a good investment, its had some great partnerships recently and could see good growth
Activity: 182
March 10, 2019, 06:15:10 AM
The market has many good well altcoin But I'll tell you not to invest in all the altcoin. After considering the past market history of altcoin, you will invest. Because not all altcoin is a good investment. So I think to search for altcoins and then invest in the best altcoin from there. You can be very beneficial in this. I can recommend you some altcoin. Such as Lite coin, ETH, Dogecoin, ZRX coin etc. I feel strongly that if you invest in these altcoins you can earn a lot of profits.

Thank you
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:00:12 AM
I like monero, the price has dropped recently and monero has good privacy which is a bonus that other coins don't have
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
March 10, 2019, 05:59:19 AM
Of course ETH is the best altcoin so you can buy and hold. But besides that there are many other good choices and you can find out. Just look at the top 30 altcoin in coinmarket, all of them are the best altcoin
Yes, I do agree on your opinion. This is the best opportunity to buy ETH at the cheapest price. Holding ETH for several years will help you to make a great amount of profit.
Activity: 351
March 10, 2019, 04:55:32 AM
Maybe 20 top coins at coinmarketcap can be an option. in 2018, I think all the coins have reached the lowest point and the same has a good chance for the current year
Activity: 141
March 10, 2019, 04:46:22 AM
There are many good altcoin in this market for you to buy and hold. But I think you only need to choose 3-5 best altcoin to be able to get more profit. ETH, NEO, LTC is the best altcoin 3 you should invest
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 10, 2019, 04:34:04 AM
there are a lot of altcoins to buy like ETH, Waves, XRP, DOGE, NXT, LTC and many more
but I suggest you to buy Ethereum, I see ethereum is great altcoins.
many have opinions like you because they think that the best altcoin at the moment is ETH and for that reason many investors still believe in ETH and the great expectations that these investors want
Ethereum is still the best coin to buy from other Altcoins, even though at the moment the increase is slowing down but I am sure that in the coming months Ethereum will slowly increase and move from the previous price.
Ethereum is currently still the leader of Altcoin and others will only be able to compete but in the end it will not replace its position and therefore Investors still believe and use it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 10, 2019, 04:03:25 AM
there are a lot of altcoins to buy like ETH, Waves, XRP, DOGE, NXT, LTC and many more
but I suggest you to buy Ethereum, I see ethereum is great altcoins.
many have opinions like you because they think that the best altcoin at the moment is ETH and for that reason many investors still believe in ETH and the great expectations that these investors want
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 03:25:27 AM
Of course ETH is the best altcoin so you can buy and hold. But besides that there are many other good choices and you can find out. Just look at the top 30 altcoin in coinmarket, all of them are the best altcoin
Activity: 406
March 10, 2019, 03:14:44 AM
I am starting using POS, staking NEO, ONT, QTUM, and PIVX. So now my HODLings are making me dividends. My only regret is not doing this sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: