Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 4. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 17, 2019, 11:09:35 PM
I would suggest to search for project that are already going on and never done any ICO nor they have any premine, instamine or founder taxes. This way the funds are not pre-allocated to certain sum.

In addition these projects are already in the development and are much less likely to be a scam.

1. BitTorrent (Though somebod will not agree and said it is too hyped project)
2. Marconi Protocol
3. StarkWare
4. Historia
5. Oasis Labs
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 17, 2019, 05:07:23 PM
I stopped cumulating more altcoins and now I decided to reserve some money for trading. Recently, I found a good solution where I set automatic trading bot and enjoy the income  Cool.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 17, 2019, 04:35:41 PM
I always say that the best altcoin for me is Ethereum.
The coin showed me more than once what can remain in the top in the conditions of high market volatility and gives good growth when the market rises.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 03:43:55 PM
This means that the project that will give you a lot of profit, and potentially it is worth waiting for huge prospects, so I recommend that it is to look at such projects, in General, another interesting thing noticed that the altcoin steeper, the people are trying to enter more quickly, but there are risks that can open up any moment the project
copper member
Activity: 224
March 15, 2019, 03:22:29 PM
I think the best idea is not to put all your money into one altcoin, but in several. The diversification method will help you to save your money and to invest in a lot of different coins to increase the chances of getting good profit.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 03:17:44 PM
If in my opinion the product is very for the project that we have followed, ICO has the superiority compared to the others yet, and success depends on the team that manages and develops their project further, and the project project needed by the altcoin of the project the project
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2019, 02:52:31 PM
There is a lots of altcoins which is good. Depends on you which one you want to graphics , how much risk you can take and how much knowledge you have about this market. If you are new then I will say stay away form mid or low cap ALTs. You can buy any big cap coin. Like populous. They are releasing project like XAU gold  poken. A erc1155  token which is backed by real gold.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 15, 2019, 02:01:02 PM
The best altcoins to buy this year are definitely ethereum and litecoin, in my opinion because these two coins have high potential and are often pumped too
This year I was very surprised at the LTC because I didn't expect it to develop so well in the market and consolidate itself in it
Activity: 840
March 15, 2019, 10:17:35 AM
The best altcoins to buy this year are definitely ethereum and litecoin, in my opinion because these two coins have high potential and are often pumped too
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 08:58:24 PM
Usually I buy altcoins that are stable. And of course the top altcoin of course. Because now there are a lot of altcoins, of course, you can't just buy altcoins. My recommendation is to find an altcoin that really has high potential to increase again such as BNB, litecoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 07:03:58 PM
I would say to look into MOAC right now especially with all their large partnerships happening in China
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2019, 02:10:04 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I think it is better for you to observe and analyze some coins that you think have great potential to be able to benefit because everyone has the choice and the reasons for each or you can observe and analyze the coins suggested by some people and then you decide which coin that you will buy.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 14, 2019, 01:55:44 PM
I think it's impossible to choose the best altcoin. Each other has own pros and cons. Except of scam coins.
Unique hashing algo could be interesting, fast transactions also important, somebody likes untraceable transaction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 01:44:08 PM
Each person will have different kind of reasons for their researching but it is always good to research by your own because it will help you to gain more knowledge about the coins which helps you to find some good potential coins in the market. Firstly, I faced the same situation in the market but many research now I am confident that I can find very good potential with the knowldge I have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 14, 2019, 01:32:11 PM
If you think about long term holding then i would suggest DeepOnion as a coin for long term investment its one of few coins with real working product , feature like DeepVault will be used wildly i believe, we just need time and then big adaptation would start so coins like this will be in the top ,i would suggest buy some. 
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
March 14, 2019, 01:21:00 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
It has been 2 years since you asked the question and when you ask that question, you will have to buy any currency, you will also be profitable. So have you found the answer now? That IEO is my answer.
but for myself, I will choose ethereum and litecoin to make trade and short-term investments because both of these coins are very good and the results are also promising
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 12:42:34 PM
I always believe that the best altcoin to buy is the ethereum. Ethereum is now slowly rising like bitcoin and it is now really become more better than any other altcoin. I believe that ethereum will soon rise up high same with the bitcoin, because ethereum is always next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.
I do not agree with you , Ethereum and bitcoin are not growing now and marking time , I think there will be another drop in these coins and then you can buy them , but for now there are other altcoins that will grow , I would take right now eos it shows an upward growth !
Activity: 13
March 14, 2019, 09:13:03 AM
I would personally go for monero, I like this coins privacy features and also do so many other people.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 14, 2019, 08:28:18 AM
I always believe that the best altcoin to buy is the ethereum. Ethereum is now slowly rising like bitcoin and it is now really become more better than any other altcoin. I believe that ethereum will soon rise up high same with the bitcoin, because ethereum is always next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.
Activity: 43
March 14, 2019, 08:18:48 AM
The top altcoins that you could invest in 2019 are Ethereum and Litecoin. 

After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the second most valuable currency. The current market capitalization of this currency is $14,180,371,563.
Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum has more to offer than just digital currency. With Etherum as the platform, the user can build blockchain based smart contracts and decentralized applications. Also, this provides the most preferred platform to launch ICOs.

Litecoin is just a digital currency but has some advancement in addition to bitcoins. With over 7 years in the market, Litecoin has a market capitalization of $3,467,786,551.
Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin offers great speed for transactions. It takes roughly 10 minutes to complete a Bitcoin transaction whereas Litecoin transaction can be completed in just 2.5 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: