Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 6. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 07:15:02 PM
The recent condition of the crypto market makes ethereum the best coin to buy and invest in with the assurance of making a good profit before this year comes to the end. But XLM also as a good potential of becoming a profitable coin before the year ends.
Altcoin that is good for buying also depends on individual tastes, sometimes someone has different tastes but they certainly choose what can be profitable.
but if I'm alone, I'd better choose Ethereum because he's Altcoin that has great potential and I'm sure he will grow and increase higher, and even though we have to wait patiently for his movements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 07:10:16 PM
Personally, I think that the best coin is Ethereum. Since it is tied to a large number of ICO projects. And this coin has great prospects in the future. And you can safely invest in this coin. And after a certain time, this coin will make a big profit.
Ethereum looks very competitive in this difficult time for the cryptocurrency market. I bought Ethereum for 130 dollars and will continue to invest.
I agree this price is very small , and you can imagine that in 2-3 years the price will be over $ 1000 , and this is an accurate forecast, since the coin is very often used by the crypto community
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 07:03:12 PM
The recent condition of the crypto market makes ethereum the best coin to buy and invest in with the assurance of making a good profit before this year comes to the end. But XLM also as a good potential of becoming a profitable coin before the year ends.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 06:59:11 PM
no one knows you need to do your homework and be more responsible for your choices the altcoin market is crowded now and you need to believe well to keep holding alts
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
March 09, 2019, 06:06:34 PM
There are a lot of promising altcoins in the crypto market that are not yet popular but could give you higher returns when they gain more ground, but you have to be willing to research well. And if you don't have much time to research then you can go for easy option of investing in coins within the top 100 ranking on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 09, 2019, 05:48:25 PM
Generally speaking there is no best altcoin to buy, but to be on the safe side I think Ethereum is cool, this is just my opinion. There are other awesome altcoins like XLM, EOS, ICON, ENJIN, LALA etc which you can look into with great developmental progress so far. It's up to you to do your due diligence before investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
Personally, I think that the best coin is Ethereum. Since it is tied to a large number of ICO projects. And this coin has great prospects in the future. And you can safely invest in this coin. And after a certain time, this coin will make a big profit.
Ethereum looks very competitive in this difficult time for the cryptocurrency market. I bought Ethereum for 130 dollars and will continue to invest.
Activity: 1344
March 09, 2019, 05:31:26 PM
Study the XAUp campaign   it is developed by strong programmers and very well promoted to the masses.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 09, 2019, 04:55:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 09, 2019, 04:46:31 PM
If you want to buy several altcoins, choose coins that already have a sizeable capital market and choose coins whose order is in the top 100. These coins have great potential to be used as long-term investments. In essence all altcoins are good, and can give us an advantage. All of it depends on the analysis we use, if our analysis is exactly the profit we will get, but if our analysis is not as expected, we will get the opposite.
Activity: 336
March 09, 2019, 04:38:01 PM
Now Altcoin BNB has great prospects, however, it is too late to buy it because it has increased very much in price. I think it is necessary to wait for its correction by at least 20% and only then to buy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 02:58:40 PM
The list of altcoins currently has so much and in my opinion we really need to be able to choose which one is the best to be able to invest ... if we talk about it is safe then in the row above the altcoin can be an option. but also vice versa if we are interested in potential coins or tokens that are still low in our volume but can also be a big risk
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2019, 02:55:59 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I think now a lot of projects that can give good money , I think you can buy Ethereum EOS xlm neo ada bnb, I think you this altcoins will bring great profits !

As for me, I think that Ethereum will be the leader. The next great coins that will be used more are NEO, Cardano, and EOS.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 09, 2019, 02:35:57 PM
Its depends on you. Firstly if you have enough knowledge about this market then only go for altcoins if you don't know  how this market work then I don't suggest it for you. Now the second thing is you can invest in top 20-30 or maybe top 100 altcoins. If you don't want too much risk. But normally this type of coins don't give that much profit at the time. Bit of you invest in a very low cap coin then in the main Tim it will give you a huge amount of profit but this kind of projects are a bit risky. So be careful and whatever you do, do your own research before investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 09, 2019, 01:57:22 PM
Still and always be, ETHREUM at this rate is the best thing to buy in cryptocurrency.
But i wouldl like to share other of my belongings which you make take a look.
LOYALCOIN
UTRUSTTOKEN
BITEX
XEM
AND ALSO NEO.

This is what i am looking for the future!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 09, 2019, 01:56:50 PM
One of the best option would be for me to get EOS at level of 3-3.5$. It is a great opportunity because OES looks very bullish and there already a lot of projects on its blockchain.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 09, 2019, 01:53:19 PM
from the market, both on coinmarketcap website and loads of other projects that are in other markets that are yet to get enlisted on the coinmarketcap website, projects have ranged from tens to thousands and still counting but the best response is for you to do your own research in order to avoid complaining on having a wrong financial advice.
Activity: 364
March 09, 2019, 01:50:53 PM
There are many altcoins in cryptocurrency. Some have potential and  bright future while others may not. Hence, I will still recommend ethereum and litecoin because they are the best altcoin to buy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 01:10:51 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
I think now a lot of projects that can give good money , I think you can buy Ethereum EOS xlm neo ada bnb, I think you this altcoins will bring great profits !
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 11:48:40 AM
I think that now it’s best to look at the LTC project, which I think can very successfully increase its value by the summer of this year. Although everything can change very quickly, everything will depend on laws in different countries.
Pages:
Jump to: