Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 7. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 02:19:31 AM
how to try BNB tokens or pundi-X. both tokens are very developed now. recently the BNB even rose to 50%, but I don't think it will stop there. so buying a hit is a good choice.
indeed the coin is now good and but not always it will be good.
but cheap coins can still be profitable so they are not always expensive coins and potentially will be profitable so you must be careful in choosing and you know it first before buying because to ensure the truth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
March 08, 2019, 01:54:58 AM
There is a trend now on exchange tokens (BNB, BTMX, Huobi token). They show a good grow. In short term very profit investment.

i'm just here for the updates.
Ethereum is not the trend anymore too much expectations are wasted .

but this blog saying that Ethereum still is the best
 https://hackernoon.com/top-10-altcoins-for-2019-5debc64ebb37
i guess if there was no regulations on cryptocurrency . there will be a few dependencies on how they change their price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 01:19:09 AM
There is a trend now on exchange tokens (BNB, BTMX, Huobi token). They show a good grow. In short term very profit investment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
March 08, 2019, 12:48:34 AM
how to try BNB tokens or pundi-X. both tokens are very developed now. recently the BNB even rose to 50%, but I don't think it will stop there. so buying a hit is a good choice.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 08, 2019, 12:00:19 AM
The really worthy altcoins to buy are ethereum, litecoin, and EOS, we are no stranger to this altcoin, the development of altcoin so far is quite good. I think you need to invest with this altcoin for the long term it is very good.
Activity: 308
March 07, 2019, 11:51:09 PM
there are a lot of coins and token with low price.
you can buy xlm for example. This coins is more stable than others.
Now, the price of altcoins is very low, this seems to be a good opportunity for investors to enter the market, when the price of the coin is low, we just need to invest in  good coins, not necessarily the best  because when the bull market appears, their prices will increase
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 07, 2019, 11:29:07 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
suggesting that the altcoin currency that will develop is very difficult because the current conditions are experiencing a decline but I still believe and believe in ETH and my belief is still great to keep investing
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
March 07, 2019, 10:53:30 PM
There are many altcoins, the best you can see on the best coin list, start investing in altcoins at this time, so that in the future you will get the maximum profit, buy a good and strong altcoin such as ethereum which I think is the best altcoin to date
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
March 07, 2019, 10:45:04 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

altcoin is good to buy at the moment, I'm sure, by the end of 2019 the prices of all altcoins will go up, so don't hesitate to buy altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
March 07, 2019, 05:13:38 PM
Try using this total FUD we see at the market now. Choose some strong altcoins from top-100 on coinmarketcap, check if they have strong and motivated teams, continuously developing their projects without being affected seriously by the market situation... and buy the dips Smiley
Activity: 364
March 07, 2019, 04:38:27 PM
I really like ETH. If possible, I'm buying him. I also like the LTC and XRP. I think these coins will grow well in time.
I also think that these major coins can become very expensive. I believe in these projects. Some time ago I invested in these coins.
Activity: 263
March 07, 2019, 03:42:03 PM
I think now is a good to buy bnb , I think it's the end of the year can cost over$ 100 , since the token is developing very rapidly ! and especially the passing ico
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 07, 2019, 11:21:26 AM
There are very good altcoins out there but to me Ethereum has always been the best while others follow so if you are thinking of Altcoin to buy then think Ethereum
in some conditions Ethereum is not good for buying because sometimes there are times when altcoins other than Ethereum get a good moment so they can go up high and if we can get that moment then we will be very lucky.

but sometimes people just want to be safe so they choose Ethereum because Ethereum is stronger and more stable than other coins other than USDT and the like.
Activity: 546
March 07, 2019, 11:14:15 AM
If we turn our attention exclusively to altcoins, then probably it will be projects that are widely known today, because these projects have already created a working product. Therefore, it seems to me that such projects are needed today.
Activity: 310
March 07, 2019, 11:11:52 AM
Just split your deposit into 30 equal parts and invest them into best altcoins from coinmarketcap ranking. Once the market will start its further movement, you will be able to get a great profit from every single perspective altcoin.
Activity: 714
March 07, 2019, 11:02:49 AM
Altcoin is more potential and stable, of course, bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion. Because the altcoin if we hold it for a long time, it is likely that it will get a big profit too. But from bitcoin and ethereum there are still many good altcoins to buy now.
Activity: 292
March 07, 2019, 11:00:56 AM
I really like ETH. If possible, I'm buying him. I also like the LTC and XRP. I think these coins will grow well in time.
Activity: 434
March 07, 2019, 10:59:53 AM
there are a lot of coins and token with low price.
you can buy xlm for example. This coins is more stable than others.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 07, 2019, 10:55:56 AM
There are very good altcoins out there but to me Ethereum has always been the best while others follow so if you are thinking of Altcoin to buy then think Ethereum
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 07, 2019, 10:46:43 AM
The best that you have today is to look at coinmarketcap, I think that today it makes sense to really start analyzing projects from the top 100 that are on the market today. Therefore, I think that it makes sense to watch this resource.
Pages:
Jump to: