Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site? - page 2. (Read 9094 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2015, 09:12:56 AM
I don't know if there's a best site.

I suggest researching it.  My personal first thing is hardware, I would verify hardware as this get's rid of a LOT of the crap sites.  They just don't have any proof of hardware.   

Next I suggest looking at history.  Read about it and other peoples  experiences on the board. 

And third make sure they don't use things that are too good to be true.  This sounds stupid but it honestly is a good idea.  If it say's like "lifetime", "forever", etc.  Chances are it's to good to be true no miner lasts forever.  They have a timeline depending on efficiency, and charges.

But research these and you can cut down a lot.  I personally don't push people into investment as I have said many time's I make 0 no matter what you choose on cloud mining.  I just push for research before investing I think for most you will end up with just a few sites after above.  But feel free to add other ways to investigate if you have them I would love to have more good ideas.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 21, 2015, 07:59:02 AM

Well if you still don't know yet, better check out bit x's cloud mining service (link on my signature Cheesy ). It's one of the legit cloud minings nowadays and it already built a reputation on the bitcoin world
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 21, 2015, 07:34:50 AM
Most cloudmining sites is a scam. Be very cautious dealing with this sites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 21, 2015, 07:29:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
August 23, 2015, 07:31:43 AM
I will be short and clear. No one of the cloud mining in circulation must have your attention. Most of them are scammers. So if you will invest you for sure will lose your money. Only if the clod mining site will be new there are some chances to have some coins from your investment. But mostly you will lose your money. The other mining site which are not scam give high prices and you will never earn with the increasing of the difficulty.

So, as for me, away from cloud mining sites.
Activity: 406
August 23, 2015, 07:30:00 AM
I don't know if others agree but I think that eobot.com is a good cloud-mining service.
i have never heard about it if i were you i would be really careful with this website, i think it might turn to scam though its just my opinion
Activity: 444
August 23, 2015, 07:09:51 AM
hashnest.com is paying and legit (since they show proof of mining transactions) and it belongs to one of the biggest bitcoin hardware mining manufacturer, it can be considered at the moment unless something goes wrong with it.

Other one is genesis.

But anyways cloud mining now a days is not profitable anymore so you can invest what you afford as it takes ages to get your ROI.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 23, 2015, 06:11:22 AM
I don't know if others agree but I think that eobot.com is a good cloud-mining service.
Activity: 420
August 16, 2015, 05:27:31 PM
I doubt that there still are some websites which provide legit cloud mining services for people everyone of them might sooner or later scam its investors for easy money
Activity: 406
August 16, 2015, 05:12:27 PM
I believe that bit-x is in the first place as they are trusted and you will most probably not be scammed by them though you might not get any profit as mining is unprofitable
legendary
Activity: 1106
August 16, 2015, 06:28:52 AM
Hello,

I use bit-x.com for cloud mining.I earn with 73 ghs,about 0.0004-0.0008 BTC per days.
You can sell your ghs whenever you want and,make profit.
Another sites is hashnest (bitmain).

bit-x is the most trusted website right now i will recomand bit-x only nothing else because most if the cloudmining websites are ponzi and scam nothing real script only controll everything and give you your ROI after 6 monthes and your your money for 6 monthes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 16, 2015, 04:46:39 AM
Best of cloudmining is http://www.hashnet.co/
Big Trusted Company
Low profit but Not scam

Hashnet? That's ponzi (scam) site dude.
The real trusted company is Hashnest, powered by Bitmain.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
August 15, 2015, 11:46:49 PM
Best of cloudmining is http://www.hashnet.co/
Big Trusted Company
Low profit but Not scam
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 15, 2015, 11:45:47 PM
Hello,

I use bit-x.com for cloud mining.I earn with 73 ghs,about 0.0004-0.0008 BTC per days.

how much did you pay for that 73GH/s? how much time it will need to ROI?
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
August 15, 2015, 06:50:41 PM
Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

There's this upcoming cloud mining facility that I've come across and the kinds of returns they offer just baffled me. I've been closely following them and their activities and I'll send you or anybody else the links relevant to this.
Cheers Smiley

What facility is that?

Probably he is talking about CMW, the one in my sig, as it is offering the best ROI in the cloud mining industry for last nine months.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2015, 06:17:45 PM
Hello,

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 14, 2015, 10:21:16 PM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

There's this upcoming cloud mining facility that I've come across and the kinds of returns they offer just baffled me. I've been closely following them and their activities and I'll send you or anybody else the links relevant to this.
Cheers Smiley

What facility is that?
legendary
Activity: 896
May 28, 2015, 06:36:51 AM
If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

trusted/legit cloud mining services don't advertise with "amazing investment opportunity" or "great return on investment" bla bla bla.
mining is just not interesting at this point as being an investment.

With not being able to know difficulty change it is impossible for someone to guarantee ROI in X months like they did.

And with it being promised at 4 months it is impossible to pay for equipment, data center, employee or two, cooling, electricity, etc etc.  

It boggles my mind how people would sing up with a cloud mining site like it.   I mean to guarantee no matter what 4 month ROI... that is crazy.  We could have a jump in difficulty that makes it impossible yet they can still guarantee it?

like love, money is making people blind. they only see dollar signs. these are the king of people that these cloud services are eagerly looking for.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2015, 02:08:53 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 28, 2015, 02:06:25 AM
So if I am to pick one in the cloud!  What site should I pick? And should I be scared of losing money?

try Bit-x, there aren't many option anyway, you should not be scared to lose money if they are legit, like the ones mentioned here, but you could lose money because the price rise and you won't be able to resell your contract
Pages:
Jump to: