Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site? - page 3. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 28, 2015, 12:33:28 AM
So if I am to pick one in the cloud!  What site should I pick? And should I be scared of losing money?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2015, 11:41:08 PM
i don't think cloud mining is profitable
but if you would like to try, take a look at hashnest.com or genisismining

It can be profitable. Just as regular mining can be.  But it is not without risk.

No one can guarantee ROI with difficulty changes it is just not something anyone can read future and do.  The sites that guarantee return avoid them for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
May 27, 2015, 09:01:10 PM
i don't think cloud mining is profitable
but if you would like to try, take a look at hashnest.com or genisismining
legendary
May 27, 2015, 07:07:07 PM
If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

trusted/legit cloud mining services don't advertise with "amazing investment opportunity" or "great return on investment" bla bla bla.
mining is just not interesting at this point as being an investment.

With not being able to know difficulty change it is impossible for someone to guarantee ROI in X months like they did.

And with it being promised at 4 months it is impossible to pay for equipment, data center, employee or two, cooling, electricity, etc etc.  

It boggles my mind how people would sing up with a cloud mining site like it.   I mean to guarantee no matter what 4 month ROI... that is crazy.  We could have a jump in difficulty that makes it impossible yet they can still guarantee it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where is Teddy?
May 27, 2015, 05:56:56 PM
stay away from cloud mining. its a massive ponzi. some run off after few weeks, some after few months. and it has till now not been proven to be efficiently cost effective to cloud mine.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 27, 2015, 05:48:27 PM
If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

trusted/legit cloud mining services don't advertise with "amazing investment opportunity" or "great return on investment" bla bla bla.
mining is just not interesting at this point as being an investment.
legendary
May 27, 2015, 01:37:26 PM

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
May 27, 2015, 10:52:04 AM
legendary
May 21, 2015, 08:00:42 PM
There's so many companies out there that it's hard to choose, but a competition is a good thing. Cloud mining can be profitable if you find a good offer

Not nearly that hard really. It depends on how much you want to diversify. You go hashnest, then bit-x, then gethashing (if you understand that shit), then genesis-mining. And going further... ,if you want to be crazy.., just don't buy some risky shit like scrypt.cc or that cloudmining.website, better grab some cool alts like CON Tongue

you cannot say any coin cool or bad, its really i think depends on fortune than skill.

I predict BTC will remain the "gold standard" for foreseeable future.   Sure there are other alt coins.  With these is higher risk, higher loss or gain.  A lot of coins are pump/dump at this point.

And I agree there are some cloud one's that are crazy to invest in.  The first investors MIGHT get their coins back it all depends on how long they run.  Some of them are like ponzi schemes it pay's to be the first.  I personally avoid ones that seem to be to good to be true.
Activity: 139
RatingExpertise.com
May 21, 2015, 05:33:18 PM
We have cloud mining reviews available on our website if you're still interested. http://www.dailycoins.net/mining.html
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
have fun
May 21, 2015, 05:08:06 PM
There's so many companies out there that it's hard to choose, but a competition is a good thing. Cloud mining can be profitable if you find a good offer

Not nearly that hard really. It depends on how much you want to diversify. You go hashnest, then bit-x, then gethashing (if you understand that shit), then genesis-mining. And going further... ,if you want to be crazy.., just don't buy some risky shit like scrypt.cc or that cloudmining.website, better grab some cool alts like CON Tongue

you cannot say any coin cool or bad, its really i think depends on fortune than skill.

So if you have inherited a lot of fortune and no skill it comes naturally that you just have to buy CON, I guess Grin Because it's cool and ain't bad. Soontm you'll be able to buy a lot of useless stuff online with it at Constand which is in development right now.

Well i will buy some of CON, maybe you really right.
Activity: 518
May 21, 2015, 04:51:19 PM

So if you have inherited a lot of fortune and no skill it comes naturally that you just have to buy CON, I guess Grin Because it's cool and ain't bad. Soontm you'll be able to buy a lot of useless stuff online with it at Constand which is in development right now.
have fun
May 21, 2015, 04:38:03 PM

May 21, 2015, 04:31:19 PM

May 21, 2015, 04:19:09 PM
I dont do much mining but last time I did was in cex.io and i made a small profit luckily Smiley

You could have made a bigger profit if you have mined about like anywhere else but there..., since their fees are insane and they were one of the first platform to suspend cloudmining when BTC price began to fall not so long ago... Unless you traded very luckily of course Wink
have fun
May 21, 2015, 04:13:55 PM
I dont do much mining but last time I did was in cex.io and i made a small profit luckily Smiley
Activity: 924
May 21, 2015, 04:12:13 PM
Activity: 153
May 21, 2015, 03:49:40 PM
When investing in cloud mining be wary of scams. Buy only from known companies, that are represented by people with real addresses and phone numbers.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 20, 2015, 10:38:49 AM
If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.
do you have any info about this statement?
i don't think they will open again soon

They will open again if bitcoin difficult decrease / bitcoin price reach more than $300 & stable
But, i think it won't happen anytime soon Sad

You better save your bitcoin / try invest on other site
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
May 21, 2015, 12:59:21 PM
If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.

cex.io is very safe and the waiter was also good, but for now is not advised because the profit of mining always minus and high maintenance costs and other expenses.
I also hope they will be back soon and it was waiting for bitcoin prices up Sad
because the first time I know cloud mining is cex.io and I have a lot of GHS there but it's been almost one year I did not play there anymore
Pages:
Jump to: