Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site? - page 4. (Read 9094 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 21, 2015, 11:58:11 AM
I have tried different websites for cloud mining. Among many I have tried my preference I give to ccminer.cf. I decided to try it because it is a new site and it has live chat with admin. After chatting with admin I thought that the service is nice and that I can start with minimum investment to see if I get paid. I got paid on time. The site also gives clear guidelines and confirmation emails. Admin can speak English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French and even Chinese. For now I am super satisfied and it seems to be legit.
Activity: 476
March 20, 2015, 09:41:31 AM
If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.
do you have any info about this statement?
i don't think they will open again soon
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
March 20, 2015, 01:41:17 AM
If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 20, 2015, 01:10:47 AM
Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Mining solo with the intention of earning profit seems to be a moot endeavor at this point. Better off just buying the Bitcoin if you would like to own some for a long period of time.

-Difficulty is too high to mine on your own and turn a reasonable profit.

-The technology for mining hardware has seen a sharp increase in development. Once you get your hardware, it may already be outdated. Such has been the case in the past.

-A new company called 21e6 has raised over $100M in VC money. Who knows what they're going to do with it, but they seem to be primarily a mining company.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 19, 2015, 11:39:18 PM
Hello @Sammal i don't know if you have decide something yet but my personal opinion for cloud mining services is to avoid it or at least i want to share a friendly advise: do not invest more that you can afford to loose.If i was going again on cloud mining i was going choose Bitmain Hashnest as i feel a little more comfortable with them but i prefer to mine my self it is more fun and in the end you really take the earnings or losses..

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 19, 2015, 11:31:08 PM
Does anybody know anything about this?
I received this email today in my junk folder and can't work out why they sent it to me if it's legit, i have nothing whatsoever to do with BTC mining. I'm thinking scam.
Scam or legit?

The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

You have been cordially invited to join the Mintsy.co Beta Test, The Future of Mining! You can now be a part of history! This is a time limited offer, so signup today to join our beta test.

Below, you will find an invitation key and the signup link. Once signed up, you can purchase a contract or set up your own mining rig! We look forward to having you be a part of The Future!

Invitation Key: -------------5c5a5e94ecd078--------------
Signup link: Sign Up Here
I would not use them.  I have also never heard of them.  Generally those emails you get are just bad ponzi attempts.

You are both talking wack. Loads of people have heard of them and they have been planning that site for months. The reason anyone has an invite in their email is I assume you have signed up to Cryptsy? They are run by same people and been saying they are setting this mining site for months. Normally I would agree with you but I doubt you are getting the digital X email randomly. They wont even let you join unless you have an invite which is generated by being a member of Cryptsy. Not saying Digital X will be better then the rest but I wouldn't compare these to all those other junk you get, you've asked for it somewhere without realising and I'm pretty sure most people on Cryptsy got an invite.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 11, 2015, 12:56:26 AM
Here you go: Official ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8865631

-MZ
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
March 11, 2015, 12:50:35 AM
I received this email today in my junk folder and can't work out why they sent it to me if it's legit, i have nothing whatsoever to do with BTC mining. I'm thinking scam.
Scam or legit?

The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

You have been cordially invited to join the Mintsy.co Beta Test, The Future of Mining! You can now be a part of history! This is a time limited offer, so signup today to join our beta test.

Below, you will find an invitation key and the signup link. Once signed up, you can purchase a contract or set up your own mining rig! We look forward to having you be a part of The Future!

I would not use them.  I have also never heard of them.  Generally those emails you get are just bad ponzi attempts.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 11, 2015, 12:48:10 AM
Scam or legit?

The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

i have never even heard of them. be sure not to click on any suspicious link that is sent to you via Email. you could get hacked!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 10, 2015, 10:55:15 PM
Scam or legit?

The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

Its better to avoid those e-mail invitations. Most of those e-mail are scam or better yet do a research before going in
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
March 10, 2015, 09:53:30 PM
I would not recommend you cloud mining. Almost every one of the sites are ponzi's most say that once operating costs more than the revenue they can shut down and that is being seen more and more now since the difficulty has been rising with the bitcoin price being relatively low. If you still want to cloud mine choose some company that is very transparent and very well known. This will minimize your risk of being scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 10, 2015, 05:41:59 PM
Scam or legit?

The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

Activity: 154
March 10, 2015, 09:57:27 AM
Don't let you fall for another ponzi. 90% of them doesn't have the actual hardware. That simply would cut into profits. They just calculating how much bitcoins the fictitious hardware would mine over the contract period and charging 20% more. Thus payouts are higher and there is no downtime in fictional hardware, as well as no hardware expense, as they're using the money from people buying contracts to pay out as mining revenue.
Activity: 168
Yoohoo
March 10, 2015, 07:16:17 AM
Best cloud mining is no cloud mining. Most of them are scam, and even if there is legit one, it will take a lot of time to gain profit. Stay away from them and use your coin elsewhere.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 10, 2015, 06:44:37 AM
You kidding?

I was going to ask you the same thing! Can't you see?

Must be legit too =snip=

Put that spam elsewhere. It can't even fit near to 'legit'. Pure ponzi.

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2015, 04:55:20 AM
I find Hashnest as the only legit mining site for now. Don't really consider others as being safe for investing . I have heard good things about BIT-X as well, but never tried it

Hashnest looks ok too and they're part of Bitmain, a reputable company. I'd be curious to know, how long, in theory would it take you to roi with them? Also do they offer a lot of choices for contracts?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
March 10, 2015, 04:21:28 AM
With the BTC slump cloud mining is mostly dead. There is a new breed of cloud mining websites popping up these days but you need to be careful. I just received my invite for DigitalX Mintsy beta yesterday, I signed up when it was first announced on Cryptsy but that was ages ago when BTC was still above $500. I haven't decided whether to invest, they've got 100 GH sha-256 3 months contracts for $59, also 10 MH scrypt 3 months contracts from the same. They're definitely legit and you can use your hashes to mine any coin you want from any pool. There is no maintenance/power or any other extras fees which is cool.
how is it possible to have no maintenance fee? are they running on free electricity with free equipment? honestly it sounds suspicious to me.
It's a 3 months contract not lifetime, So that $59 includes all the fees etc... I wonder who will purchase that there's no profit in it unless BTC price rises lol
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 10, 2015, 03:53:39 AM
I stopped using any and all cloud mining services, almost no ROI, most companies are small to medium ones who easy go bankrupt. Not something i'd like to deal with.
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
March 10, 2015, 03:35:30 AM
Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-
You kidding?
This one --> www.cloudmining.website
Activity: 266
March 10, 2015, 02:47:33 AM
how about eobot? they have more coins for us
actually i dont really like with cloud mining

ahh i ever mined in eobot coin, and the coin does not seem appropriate income my initial capital. when I sell at exchangers, I do not profit, instead always minus. I somehow can not examine coins good for in the mine, or how.
Pages:
Jump to: