Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site? - page 5. (Read 9094 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 10, 2015, 02:38:39 AM
With the BTC slump cloud mining is mostly dead. There is a new breed of cloud mining websites popping up these days but you need to be careful. I just received my invite for DigitalX Mintsy beta yesterday, I signed up when it was first announced on Cryptsy but that was ages ago when BTC was still above $500. I haven't decided whether to invest, they've got 100 GH sha-256 3 months contracts for $59, also 10 MH scrypt 3 months contracts from the same. They're definitely legit and you can use your hashes to mine any coin you want from any pool. There is no maintenance/power or any other extras fees which is cool.
how is it possible to have no maintenance fee? are they running on free electricity with free equipment? honestly it sounds suspicious to me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2015, 01:53:40 AM
With the BTC slump cloud mining is mostly dead. There is a new breed of cloud mining websites popping up these days but you need to be careful. I just received my invite for DigitalX Mintsy beta yesterday, I signed up when it was first announced on Cryptsy but that was ages ago when BTC was still above $500. I haven't decided whether to invest, they've got 100 GH sha-256 3 months contracts for $59, also 10 MH scrypt 3 months contracts from the same. They're definitely legit and you can use your hashes to mine any coin you want from any pool. There is no maintenance/power or any other extras fees which is cool.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 09, 2015, 07:21:34 AM
yeah it is legit but people only suggest which they have tried.  Cool  bit-x requires phone verify other don't in my opinion its not good.  Undecided

They will change phone verification to email verification soon. Stay tuned!

-MZ
that is such a good news. i think a lot of people would be happy about it. also phone verification will drive many people away.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 09, 2015, 08:22:58 PM
Please read! Smiley

If you want to mine on the pool, they will give another pool url and username. I don't think it is legit.

P.S. I think the pool is BTCGuild.

-MZ
ahh roger that ...
yeah it is legit but people only suggest which they have tried.  Cool  bit-x requires phone verify other don't in my opinion its not good.  Undecided

-MZ
that is such a good news. i think a lot of people would be happy about it. also phone verification will drive many people away.
yes of course it will make many people happy ,how if these people lost the phone it would be very inconvenient Grin
just wait for the next good news
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 09, 2015, 07:18:08 AM

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 09, 2015, 07:06:39 AM
Bit-X is also legit. Please don't tell "only one". Smiley

-MZ
yeah it is legit but people only suggest which they have tried.  Cool  bit-x requires phone verify other don't in my opinion its not good.  Undecided
March 09, 2015, 06:04:23 AM
Bit-X is also legit. Please don't tell "only one". Smiley

-MZ
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 09, 2015, 05:52:53 AM
Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Nearly all of the sites are scam, whether a blatant one or a ponzi.

I currently can't find any safe + profitable website to use.
March 09, 2015, 05:49:59 AM
Eobot pays from people's mining
so where people's mining ? whether in eobot too ? Grin

Please read! Smiley

If you want to mine on the pool, they will give another pool url and username. I don't think it is legit.

P.S. I think the pool is BTCGuild.

-MZ
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 09, 2015, 01:40:26 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Believe me, there are far better ways to earn money than buying a share on cloud mining. It will only waste your money as maintenance fees --> profits.
i totally agree. at least right now there is no cloudmining services that are profitable enough to be worth spending time on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 09, 2015, 01:23:20 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Believe me, there are far better ways to earn money than buying a share on cloud mining. It will only waste your money as maintenance fees --> profits.

Yup, It will take you a yr to ROI in the current price of bitcoin. Also the maintenance fee can change too depending on the mood of the company.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 08, 2015, 09:50:58 PM
how about eobot? they have more coins for us
actually i dont really like with cloud mining

I was reading a thread that proved that cloudmining.website were sending it's funds there.  Eobot has proved to be legitimate so far.

Eobot isn't mining AFAIK. Eobot pays from other people's mining. If you want to mine on the pool, they will give another pool url and username. I don't think it is legit.

-MZ
ahh kk
Eobot pays from people's mining
so where people's mining ? whether in eobot too ? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
March 08, 2015, 01:54:21 PM
If you know what you're doing and if you're financially knowledgeable, look into investing into one or more of the funds at havelock investments.

I'm always skeptical as to what this Havelock investments offer. Btw, what investments does this site offer? Sorry for the noob question.
They offer a list of well known securities. If you look in the securities section of the marketplace you'll see most of them.

This was the first that caught my eye while visiting that board

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash-scam-going-public-now-977164

Hmm. Nope, I don't think I'm ready to entrust my money to other people.
legendary
Activity: 1050
March 08, 2015, 01:43:36 PM
If you know what you're doing and if you're financially knowledgeable, look into investing into one or more of the funds at havelock investments.

I'm always skeptical as to what this Havelock investments offer. Btw, what investments does this site offer? Sorry for the noob question.
They offer a list of well known securities. If you look in the securities section of the marketplace you'll see most of them.
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 08, 2015, 01:40:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
March 08, 2015, 01:33:50 PM
legendary
Cashback 15%
March 08, 2015, 01:14:39 PM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
March 08, 2015, 11:14:20 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

We will know in 12 montsh what were the best cloud mining companies to invest now  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 08, 2015, 11:11:02 AM
How long has bit-x been around for? And what are their fees?

I have buy 100 GHS and per day get me 0.10$ - in 10 day - 1.0$ .
this company is nowaday one that is good.

and if the bitcoin rate drops again you will earn a lot less than this
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ToQcHista
March 08, 2015, 08:17:12 AM
How long has bit-x been around for? And what are their fees?

I have buy 100 GHS and per day get me 0.10$ - in 10 day - 1.0$ .
this company is nowaday one that is good.

Mining does not create $. It creates bitcoin. So, please report in terms of bitcoin...

i know but I said in USD
Pages:
Jump to: