Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site? - page 9. (Read 9094 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
March 03, 2015, 06:51:02 PM
I don't think there's such a thing currently.

If the service cannot prove ownership of hardware stay away from it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
March 03, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
I think, it is high time u understand the legitimacy parameters predicted in Cloud Mining 101 are pure BS.

People avoided that BS called Satoshi and/or Bitcoin a BS. Undecided

The overtly promoted AM hash boss FriedCat is now missing and there is a void in 'legitimate cloud mining' space.

So ponzis are better and don't have void? +1. Roll Eyes

The best option u have now is www.CloudMining.website which is verified by third party to deliver ROI within 114 days...

Which is also verified by trusted referral-link-non-spammers to make you loose your money before you even think of it.

[img ]http://www.anony.ws/i/2015/03/02/cmmonitor1.png[/img]

Source: http://www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Referral link spammers like you do their best to dig a trap & loose their fishing line to an extent which they can't loose anymore and people like fishes bite the hook.

There will many people here to tell u some other story because they were fooled by that 101 as well and now trying desperately to sell of their AM hash share.

Did 101 tell you to buy from AMHash? You did at your own risk. It was better than those ponzis which run away with no warning.

Be careful...

Exactly! ^_^

-MZ
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
March 03, 2015, 01:11:56 PM
Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

I think, it is high time u understand the legitimacy parameters predicted in Cloud Mining 101 are pure BS. The overtly promoted AM hash boss FriedCat is now missing and there is a void in 'legitimate cloud mining' space. The best option u have now is www.CloudMining.website which is verified by third party to deliver ROI within 114 days...

Source: http://www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

There will many people here to tell u some other story because they were fooled by that 101 as well and now trying desperately to sell of their AM hash share. Be careful...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Relax!
March 03, 2015, 11:54:34 AM
Until a few days ago I would have said "AMHASH", but they're facing problems now as their equipment allegedly got stolen out of the mining warehouse and the CEO of ASICMiner (sort of parent company) has gone missing. Very strange things happening here at the moment.

Yeah with AMhash going down there really doesn't seem to be a trustworthy site anymore... It really is a shame that they seem to be going under, though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2015, 10:59:31 AM
CEx.IO still the best for this categories.
But you need more effort to make a good profit

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
March 03, 2015, 10:32:25 AM
Until a few days ago I would have said "AMHASH", but they're facing problems now as their equipment allegedly got stolen out of the mining warehouse and the CEO of ASICMiner (sort of parent company) has gone missing. Very strange things happening here at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 03, 2015, 10:01:19 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-
best one that i know of (so far) is CEX.IO, last i checked the service was paused due to not being profitable.
check this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9697654 it gives you good insight on cloudmining services
Activity: 476
March 03, 2015, 08:47:28 AM
Do you want advice? My advice is don't invest in cloud mining service.
1. Many cloud mining turn become scam after period of time. Beware with service which offer high return of investment. Most likely become ponzi
2. HARD to get ROI. Because mining is not profitable enough, it's common to see cloud mining investment not even reach break even.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 03, 2015, 08:03:49 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-
Pages:
Jump to: