Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 22. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
The ball is in your court to decide. The shot is yours to take. Seeing the amount you invested and how much you stand to get owing to market prices, I'd advise you tarry a bit. Make the turn of the new year your own personal yardstick to see market situations. That way, even if it appreciated a bit, you would get more loss covered than selling now. That price has dealt everyone a blow. The same patience you have shown and exhibited over time should be allowed to come into play again. Hold if you think you can. I believe holders have something to gain from this current situation. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:13:05 AM
I think that if you will be calmer to sell - sell, don't need to destroy your nerves. If you are strong enough to survive the fall - wait.
Activity: 518
September 12, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Now you can not sell you go into the minus you need to wait until the market stabilizes and growth begins
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 12, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
My advice to you now that the market is down, is that you hold your token for now. Selling it now will only cause you more loss. Be patient and stay positive that the market will soon recover. And I for one also believe that Ethereum will have a bright future.
The market will somehow recover, it's only a matter of time. The Ether has potential, so do not despair and sell it, you need to leave it and you will see what awaits you in the future.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 12, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
My advice to you now that the market is down, is that you hold your token for now. Selling it now will only cause you more loss. Be patient and stay positive that the market will soon recover. And I for one also believe that Ethereum will have a bright future.
Activity: 199
September 11, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
you should hold the Ethereum going. because by selling now you will lose your investment. and in the future, ETH will recover its price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 11, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
You have lost so much so never sell it. Try to forget about it and do something to kill time and wait for the market to recover, dont look at the price every day at the moment it may make you go crazy. The market will recover and will smile with those who have patience
Activity: 645
September 11, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

You just need to be patient and everything will be fine. Hold Hold and HOLD!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 11, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
Ethereum is one of the best and promising coin in cryptocurrencies, don't lose hope, just believe in Eth and this market down situation is temporarily only. Instead of thinking too much, why you just buy some coins that has a potential same as eth that in the future it can brings you a good profit.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
There is no need for you to sell them right now without the very bad condition of the money necessity. if you only fear about the next market of ETH, just be patient. The Ethereum may not be able to recover in this only one or two months. Hence, just be patient and calm in deciding the right ways to do right now.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
If you have lost confidence in cryptocurrencies, then you should choose to sell them, because this will calm you down, but if you still have the courage to face the market, then you should wait patiently for the market to return!
Activity: 32
September 11, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
"Buy It Thinking You Will Hold It Forever"...
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
I think it's not worth to sell at such a price, there will be a huge minus, it's better to have patience and wait for the market to recover, I hope it will be soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Use your best judgement on that matter. For me, it is better to sell out your ethereum and try to purchase some good tokens and hold it for a longer term. You can find referral to the tokens that is best to hold in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
September 10, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
Keep holding because you will lose some of your money if you will sell your crypto. Just a little patience even myself are longing to invest again after selling my crypto that made my loss. Since market is still cheap i can still recover my loss but i have to wait some time because peak season is still few months to happen. There could still be some fluctuations ahead.
Activity: 237
September 11, 2018, 01:31:38 AM
If it possible for you to hold, then hold. The market will recover earlier or later and you will make a profit. If you sell it now, you will just fix the loss of your money forever.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 10, 2018, 09:28:35 PM
The only decision that is OK is your decision. Do not be too greedy also do not regret your actions. Yes ETH has fallen so much but the best is to hold
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 10, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
I am really confused when I look at the market in recent days. ETH price drops too much.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
Hold is the best way. As long you do not sell your coins you not losing anything.
When the price keeps dropping, this is a good choice to buy more and more. Because I'm sure you will never see this price ever again in the futures.

Very nice opinion mate. In addition we should not be greedy when it comes to a decision making, because it sometimes makes us great losses for being greedy with the profit we want. It is better to have a goal and target when it comes for a profit to want to, so that it will lessen the chances of lossing the opportunity.
if you have coins om your wallet, it is better to keep it. stay only for holding  never think negative just keep the coin in your wallet until the time of comeback begun. if you don't have coin in your wallet it ia for you if you want to take the risk becuse the price now is really low. either it is oppurtunity or just an crashing. it is up on you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:22:02 PM
Hold is the best way. As long you do not sell your coins you not losing anything.
When the price keeps dropping, this is a good choice to buy more and more. Because I'm sure you will never see this price ever again in the futures.

Very nice opinion mate. In addition we should not be greedy when it comes to a decision making, because it sometimes makes us great losses for being greedy with the profit we want. It is better to have a goal and target when it comes for a profit to want to, so that it will lessen the chances of lossing the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: