Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 25. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:25:18 AM
For now, holding is the best position.
Hold tights yOur position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
my advice you should hold it first , as you can see the market is in critical condition so its better not to sell it as of now . Just wait until this market rise its value so you dont need to worry if youre loosing or not.
Activity: 658
September 10, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Try not to get yourself worked up for nothing.  There is absolutely nothing you can do about loss, but you can definitely get yourself ready for next opportunity and become better learning from your experience of loss!
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 08:03:38 AM
Recently the price is below $200 for ETH. What a drop this is? No one expected this much drop I think. If you bought those at $900 then it is really a bad idea to sell those now. So the best thing is to wait and see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 462
September 10, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

You’re in the bad loss and still considering to sell your coins?This is a foolish idea mate,cutting losses are used when we are in losing of atleast below %50 so when market recovers we wont be on deep fall,but in your case selling now is stupidity,if i were you better close your eyes and stop checking the prices every day.i assure you that in just a matter of months the capital of $900 will be covered again
Activity: 81
September 10, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
According to my guess, the next time BTC may have wave increased to 8k $ then new down to 4k $ or 3k $. You sell out to wait for BTC down and then buy back to increase the number of coins. This is just my guess, think carefully.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
The best decision is to have patient in other not been scam and not to engage in panic sales. Most especially when one to invest in any project make sure the white paper is been check and make sure the project has team management when ever one is to participate in any campaigns or invest
Activity: 219
September 10, 2018, 07:48:51 AM
I advise you to continue to Hold, if you sell now, you will not get much. Keep holding until the crypto grows back. The worst case crypto is broken then accept the loss
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
Rest assured, there are many common plight to you. I think the crypto market is still very potential and it will grow back in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
I was like you, then I bought the bulk of the ADA and XRP when it was at its peak. Now it has dropped a few dozen times compared to that, now I'm still holding to die.
Activity: 166
September 10, 2018, 07:42:15 AM
Do not let anyone mislead you, just follow your instinct. Because in Crypto I have been able to gain an understanding that everyone is entitle to his or his own opinion and responsible for it. As one can't hold others responsible should incase a wrong advise is given and one followed.
Activity: 392
September 10, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
I think we have to wait for the most reasonable decision to take. So don't be afraid in this situation just hold it. The market will soon be green so you can sell your Ethereum at that time. Be patient and continue to accumulate and take this opportunity where you can buy more than the current price.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

I think we need to continue to hold our ETH investment considering that the current market value drops to a very low price for this year at $197 and still we don't in the next day if still continue to drops or not.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
hy mates

Sell now, maybe then you will no longer have such questions...But I would expect a new growth of cryptocurrencies.According to statistics, this has happened before.Have patience.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
do not need to sell coins understand this. everything will be restored and bring a very good profit for you
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
Hold. I don't have other variants here but holding seems to be very nice decision for your moves and for the future income of yourself and of other participants here.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
September 09, 2018, 04:20:58 PM
hy mates

I guess you must have made your decision in the pool of advices from the comments but i will advice that you hodl until at least you break even....
Activity: 645
September 09, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
I think you should be patient and dont look for the price everyday. If you bought at 900$, you should think that yours investment is lost and ignore it for a while. Keep working other job and wait for the end of year.

Totally agree. I just visit coinmarketcap once every few days and see a total capitalization for understanding what's going on with market
copper member
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
At this time, we should keep all our coins. This is the best decision. Since the crypto market is currently running low. We must endurance until the crypto market is up. This is a great time to invest. So we should also invest.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 09, 2018, 03:17:25 PM
Now you lost already at least 3 part of your wallet, so if you will hold more then possible that you can save you investments but if you sell back way will not be
Pages:
Jump to: