Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment? - page 2. (Read 11084 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 11:01:03 PM
If you have big bucks then you should go for real estate,stock and bonds. But if you have little to no funds then go for bitcoin investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 27, 2015, 10:48:41 PM
The best investment I think is just keep btc and wait for value to grow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 10:27:56 PM

Land.  Why?  God created land once.  He's not creating them again.

dont risk land..
bare land is bare for a reason.
contamination, dedicated greenspot (no development allowed)

it takes alot of research and council meetings to change the purpose of the land.. however buying a property(building/apartment), your already 98% there. u just gotta buy cheap and sell higher.

most people can have very quick success.. if at auction, you see a handful of bidders competing against you, simply get your competitors contact details. and give them a call a couple days after u win the auction.. add a couple £k to your win value and then offer it to your competition for that new higher price.
usually all bidders give up £10k-£20k below their total budget if they think the competition (you) has it in the bag. so if u won by being just £5k higher. you have £5k-£15k of wiggle room in their budget for you to use to your advantage.
quick flip with no work done, easy money in the right auction house (enough competitors names&phone numbers)

if not, then just do what other suggest and tart it up a little, and resale to someone else.

Best investment for me is revshare program,, its trusted and earn a lot of money
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 27, 2015, 10:27:05 PM
Best investment is education.

Because financial investments are always changing, and they quickly become non-profitable. Without education and keeping updated yourself, you will always lose money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2015, 08:36:15 PM
Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

The best investment is the doing of the things you do and know better. If you are expert in any or more fields as above you write that field (or fields) is (are) the best investment for you. If you are not an expert in any of those then there are to many the other possibilities but no one can tell you for sure who is the best. No one can predict this. Every kind of investment has its risks and everyone judge about those according to him's mind, him's ability to analyses those and to lay out conclusions. So you ma have several judgments for the same thing. To not forget that everything need even a little luck.

Me have two kind investments in my today's plans. An online site which have 5 years of life in market and 9 years of development. Which give about 0.5% profit every day and declare the source of its profits (if you want I can give my reflink with pm). Then *the second investment) is investing in the Horizon project. For the moment and mainly buying their cryptocurrency named Horizon (HZ) with the hope that it will be increase of the price of it in the future. Both are risky and I know that. But the amount involved until today are few. Then is another third but is very long term. Like bitcoin. Which I buy because I hope in its increase of price after to many years. This third is not counted because seems without end; has began three years ago and no one know where will be seen some profit from it. Then to see and to do.  Wink

Well even knowing that 0.05 inst too much could you mind to share what you talking about ,looks some good investment made but need to see what is before invest any peny at it thanks.Holding bitcoin may be the best way but well must know when to sell and when to rebuy .

At what price did you buy? Bitcoin market is too volatile and price fluctuations is a part and parcel of bitcoins, so when you feel that the price of bitcoins is higher when you initially bought your coin I think you should sell it, and rebuy when the price goes down, price fluctuation is a continuous process in bitcoins, remember that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

The best investment is the doing of the things you do and know better. If you are expert in any or more fields as above you write that field (or fields) is (are) the best investment for you. If you are not an expert in any of those then there are to many the other possibilities but no one can tell you for sure who is the best. No one can predict this. Every kind of investment has its risks and everyone judge about those according to him's mind, him's ability to analyses those and to lay out conclusions. So you ma have several judgments for the same thing. To not forget that everything need even a little luck.

Me have two kind investments in my today's plans. An online site which have 5 years of life in market and 9 years of development. Which give about 0.5% profit every day and declare the source of its profits (if you want I can give my reflink with pm). Then *the second investment) is investing in the Horizon project. For the moment and mainly buying their cryptocurrency named Horizon (HZ) with the hope that it will be increase of the price of it in the future. Both are risky and I know that. But the amount involved until today are few. Then is another third but is very long term. Like bitcoin. Which I buy because I hope in its increase of price after to many years. This third is not counted because seems without end; has began three years ago and no one know where will be seen some profit from it. Then to see and to do.  Wink

Well even knowing that 0.05 inst too much could you mind to share what you talking about ,looks some good investment made but need to see what is before invest any peny at it thanks.Holding bitcoin may be the best way but well must know when to sell and when to rebuy .
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
November 27, 2015, 10:57:14 AM
I really dont know the answer reading the posts to find answer.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 27, 2015, 10:23:31 AM
The best investment is bitcoin in your paper wallet sleeping while the value increases as year pass Wink

where have you seen this?
so far it goes up AND down...

bitcoin is always going up, by an "absolute average increase per year" view, to be clear, it was 0 in 2009 now 350 in 2015

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago(, those count nothing

For such a new technology which was never even been tried to develop before, price over $300 is an amazing in my opinion!

Yes, I agree with Amph that we shouldn't concentrate on the bubbles. When price has reached $266 from double digits, this was a bubble. When we got over $1,000 this was a bubble as well.

I do feel sorry for the people who has gotten in when Bitcoin was on the top of the bubble!

Do not be sorry.
if you get in at 2000 and get out at 1999 it is not a big lost.

Yes, but many people got in at $1,000. Not that I think they won't break even one day or even profit if they would wait long enough, but just to think about their nerves that are probably gone if they are awaiting this return to break even.

Then again something tells me that are not too many patient out there that are awaiting return to $1,000. Most of these people have sold and took loses long time ago!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 09:26:20 AM
all of that is the best for me,depending you trust all of that,and depending you use your strategy for invest on it.
the difference is between time and price maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 27, 2015, 08:30:18 AM
The best investment is bitcoin in your paper wallet sleeping while the value increases as year pass Wink

bitcoin is always going up, by an "absolute average increase per year" view, to be clear, it was 0 in 2009 now 350 in 2015

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago(, those count nothing

For such a new technology which was never even been tried to develop before, price over $300 is an amazing in my opinion!

Yes, I agree with Amph that we shouldn't concentrate on the bubbles. When price has reached $266 from double digits, this was a bubble. When we got over $1,000 this was a bubble as well.

I do feel sorry for the people who has gotten in when Bitcoin was on the top of the bubble!

Do not be sorry.
if you get in at 2000 and get out at 1999 it is not a big lost.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
November 27, 2015, 07:48:45 AM
Well, I think the best investment today is buying a house and lot or just a plain lot with nothing in it in suburban places, plant few trees in it, wait til you get old, sell it or build a building in it (for lease) I guess by that time the value of your property is more than double already... I just hope that I have that big amount of money to buy one...   Smiley
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 27, 2015, 08:26:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
November 27, 2015, 07:48:53 AM
Real estate is by far the safest investment, the only problem is that you need to have the money to begin with and a lot of it too. Of course that doesn't mean you can just buy the first house/building/land you see in a ghost town and expect to profit. But it also doesn't require a genius level intellect to make a reasonably safe investment. Only a few factors to take into account and a little research before you buy and after that you can sleep soundly at night (at least better than those dreaming about the ultimate stock market crash  Cheesy ) It can of course happen that property value takes a hit from time to time but the underlying trend is always up.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 27, 2015, 07:43:34 AM

do not look at the unsubstantial increases like 230(april 2013), 1200(december 2013), 500(two weeks ago), those count nothing
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 27, 2015, 07:12:03 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 27, 2015, 07:09:05 AM
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
November 27, 2015, 06:56:09 AM
I would say bitcoins, real estate market really just depends on where you live.

I invest into bitcoins because I think it has a future even when it goes down in value sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 1134
November 27, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

Activity: 126
November 27, 2015, 04:16:11 AM
The best investment is in yourself... man

elaborate
i dont get it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 26, 2015, 11:11:26 PM
The best investment is in yourself... man

Pages:
Jump to: