Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 10. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I am using this forum and steemit. I think bitcointalk is the most popular one. Facebook, youtube and twitter are also good for promoting Ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I would say this forum. Also Facebook and Twitter
Activity: 159
I think it should be on twitter because all crypto people have their accounts in twitter. Many can see it and will encourage to participate in the said coin.
Activity: 658
i think the best social media for promoting ICOs is Twitter because it's easy to share easy to search using Hastags and you forgot to add Facebook, Medium, Steemit, and Youtube Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

In this 5 choices. I just know is twitter, telegram and this forum. But i choose this forum in twitter we can promote ICO but many of then didn't know about ICO or because they used twitter for sharing their emotion like that. We can promote in telegram but that is only for campaign. And this forum is my choice because you can definitely spread and promote ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
In promoting an ICO , i think Facebook is the best social media site to advertise or introduce their platforms to the public because facebook has the most number of users among all social media sites but sometimes facebook bans the advertising of cryptos in their site, that's why ICOs prefer to use Twitter and etc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think Facebook and YouTube would be the best social media to promote and ICOs. There are billions of users in each of this social media and they are very much active.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think the best social media to promote ICO is social media twitter and facebook because social media twitter and facebook we are easier to promote and invite friends to join in ico
Activity: 77
The best social media is twitter because its an easy access to spread your words and its popular social media for promoting an ICO.
Activity: 154
I do not know if you ask from the side of the goal or from the side of the prize. I think this forum is great for ICO marketing. Investors gather here. And you can learn a lot about crypto in this forum. But if I have to add a way, I suggest facebook. I think everyone has facebook.
Activity: 17
I think best place for promotion will be like bitcointalk forum, reddit or other forums related to cryptocurrencies. Facebook is a vast space where lots of people do not even know what is cryptocurrency, so focusing on it too much doesn't seem to be worth it.
Activity: 322
I think this forum. Most ICO investors may be here. Since new laypeople entering crypto are not likely to buy tokens, they will buy more popular and safer coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As usual fb, twitter is a medium that is in great interest by many people depending on how many fb and twitter we are. Smiley
Activity: 168
You should include youtube and facebook in the list. I have never tried it, but both media I think is very popular especially in Asia. But of course this forum is the winner.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
it seems the best in social media promoting is bitcointalk. the latest NEWS about project from here . of course Twitter is good too .
Activity: 22
i think they are twitter, facebook, viber and line.
they are also useful ang convinent Grin
Activity: 182
Bitcointalk of course. Then reddit, facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube, and maybe linkedin but I never tried it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
These are the best social media for promoting ICO such as facebook, google, telegram, slack, youtube, and twitter and many more. Many user will be easily interested on that way because most of the people used it all over the world so they can quickly see this then it is the start to have many investors of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

Can I add facebook also? I beleive all of the above mentioned social media platforms are good channel to promote ICO. However, audience wise, facebook has a lot of potentials and advantages. Aside from you can create a facebook group, page also is very possible.
Activity: 83
For me it would be facebook, twitter and bitcointalk because many users always stays online and can see post that you post and they can see what you promote.
Pages:
Jump to: