Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 8. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
I choose telegram and twitter because millions of people visit Twitter and telegram daily.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Look closely at the social network linkedin, there are usually very few people and so the payments are often quite high
Activity: 77
I would say bitcointalk is the best platform because all members here are crypto enthusiast.   
Second place are Twitter and facebook because its a place to attract potential  investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think reddit and this forum is the best place for promoting an ICO. As facebook and other social medias are banning the promotion of ICOs and are actively going against ICOs. It is actually good that they are going against them as most of the ICOs currently are nothing but scams and the crypto community should also get rid of them.
Activity: 175
I like to use bitcointalk and other is Facebook, Twitter, reddit, Instagram is good for promote ico
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think the best social media for promoting ICO is facebook and twitter, because users facebook and twitter more, and also by promoting ICO via facebook and twitter more targeted and more effective.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
Obviously this bitcointalk forum is number one to promote ICO. However, why not choose google, youtube and facebook as the best medium to promote ICO? or because you have heard the news that google and facebook prohibit advertising cryptocurrency? However, google and facebook are the largest social media in the world. so, dear, if not listed as a social media to promote ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think that the best place to promote ICO is here, in this forum, because everybody is interested in crypto. Otherwise Youtube and twitter are the best social medias to promote ICO.

Yes, this forum is intended for cryptocurrency and as I guess there will be no other place that is better than here. As addition to this place, medium, facebook, reddit, telegram are the other place that can support cryptos.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I think that the best place to promote ICO is here, in this forum, because everybody is interested in crypto. Otherwise Youtube and twitter are the best social medias to promote ICO.
Activity: 291
I think the best social media to be promoted ICO is twitter and reddit
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
definitely 100%. This forum is the place to advertise the best ICO campaigns in all media. Take a look at this 100% member forum that understands this market. in other social networks. the rate is only 5-10%
Activity: 22
I think Facebook is great to attract new investors for crypto currency. And if you have more friends there than you have followers on twitter since more people will be able to see it.
Activity: 17
I think they are all important as the idea of social media for ICOs are to spread content and grow a community. Different people use different social medias. It also depends on who you are targeting.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
The best answer to that is this forum bitcointalk is the best excellent.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
my vote is for this forum.. bitcointalk is the forum where everyone look at.. then I will choose twitter because there is a strong crypto community that use it...
I'm not sure why Facebook is not included in the list of these social media. Facebook now has 2.2 billion active users, and I think that promoters should use that as an advantage to help ICOs to develop fast. Advertisements may not be permitted anymore, but people could still post to share and promote the activities done by the ICOs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
At first, it used to be Facebook and Twitter due to their great crowd pool but the new regulations banning ICOs halted everything. Any of the listed platforms holds but taking it from the traffic perspective, Telegram and this forum are doing great in the promotion of ICOs.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ,I chose Facebook and Twitter, and I saw a lot of users paying attention to these social media.
I think the best would be youtube because it is more informative and unique. The uploaded videos will be more useful where it will be explained in full version. Promoting an ICO in other social medias would be okay but I guess this one is the easiest to explain ICO. I'm sure many viewers will watch and their curiosity would be answered as fast as it could.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
I think best is twitter and telegram..is simple share media for ico program..and many developer always make it to share their ico
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram

For me still Facebook and twitter is the Best Social Media platform to promote ICO, due its huge user base Facebook has Billion users and Im sure theres a lot of Crypto Enthusiast/Investors who use Facebook I remember when Electroneum run there ICO Facebook promotion gives Electroneum a huge results thats why I dont get it why some bounty gives Social media a very low budget they are missing the Facebook and Twitter huge potentials its there loss! and Dont Forget Bitcointalk Forum too its the main platform created for  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
There are several social media platforms to promote an ICO such as twitter, facebook, reddit, bitcointalk, slack, etc. but according to my opinion i would say Twitter an bitcointalk forum are the best social media platform for promoting an ICO.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: