Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 13. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bounty campaigns - These are campaigns that allow the audience to do some tasks for the token the ICO is creating. This can be a mixture of tasks from translations, signatures on forums, sharing on social media and blogging for them. They normally always advertise on bitcointalk as again the biggest audience and is free.
Activity: 82
Announcement of ICO on bitcointalk.org - This is the biggest forum for all things crypto, I think every ICO in the world has at least a announcement thread on here. It allows you to show updates, answer questions and concerns to the ICO’s target audience. Also it is free.
Activity: 82
Bounty Program is the most common method :
Signature campaign: Signature campaign are mostly used by icos to promote their ico in bitcointalk community
Facebook campaign: Facebook campaign are also mostly used by ico companies to promote their ico sale in crypto community
Twitter campaign:  Twitter campaign is also same as facebook campaign.
Translation campaign: Most ico company translate their white paper, business plan to introduce themselves with local investors.
Activity: 100
I think they are all important because they draw in more people.

Remember marketing is trying to reach your audience in numerous ways. I think because of the banning of ads that's had an impact, but you can still promote through bounties.

I would probably say that here, Facebook and Twitter are the most important, but don't just discount the others.
Activity: 132
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
MY opinion, this site have a best promote to the ICOs

Bitcointalk

&

reddit
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I will go with Bitcointalk.org, facebook and twitter as i have seen lot of users are following this three social media where you can get good users who are in cryptocurrency world.

I am also included in your list because according to my experience in cryptocurrency field till now facebook , twitter and bitcoin forum has been the best social media platforms to promote ICO or any crypto project.
Activity: 238
Well I do not know. I thought for a very long time. Even began to compare which is better. Then I understood of course the best Facebook, Twitter and Lindkenin. I thought for a very long time and you please think when you create a branch.
Activity: 210
Proceeding them my brief experience, the best means for advance of the company are Twitter and Facebook
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
The Facebook. Billions of people have their own facebook account and everybody spend most of their time using or browsing on facebook. So I guess the Facebook is the best thing to promote an ICO. Though there are Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Tumblr, Instagram and so on.
recently with respect to Facebook very badly respond, regarding the advancement of the ico Company. Perhaps in the near future there will be a ban on advertising. Although reliable information. Not yet, let's see what will happen after the scandal with the choice of personal data of users on the network.
Activity: 96
The Facebook. Billions of people have their own facebook account and everybody spend most of their time using or browsing on facebook. So I guess the Facebook is the best thing to promote an ICO. Though there are Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Tumblr, Instagram and so on.
Activity: 658
Popular social media that is good in promoting ICO is twitter, reddit, linkedin, bitcointalk.org. and telegram. If you need to, just pick it there. But if for future preferences you can wait because there is a new social media to be born.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
To get an accurate and adequate answer to the question of the topic, you don't need to focus on the subjective opinions of the forum users.

It is necessary to conduct a special marketing research to identify target groups, their media preferences, etc.
Quantitative analysis should be supplemented with quality analysis, not ignored by it.

It's not the simple task, of course, but if we are talking about marketing efforts, the budget of promotion and its effective use, then this is not a simple task at all too.

Unfortunately, I don't know any company that is able to make such complex work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have accounts for 4 out of 5 of them. I think that these are the most popular social networks among
people associated with cryptography. Which one is best for promoting ICO, this forum, bitcointalk.org, after this twitter,
facebook, slack and telegram rank third.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
TON (abbreviated name of Telegram ICO) emerged as a solution to the problems common to all cryptographic currencies. The idea is simple: to make block chains more accessible by giving them a common base. TON architecture is designed to allow three things;

Speed and scalability
     Easy-to-use interface
     Large user base

Thanks to its flexibility, it will not only be a messaging application but also a shopping integration.

If you are a crypto money follower and are investing in ICOs, you already use the telegram. An ICO that will directly interact with 200 million active users. The idea is quite good and resembles Kik's KIN symbol.
Activity: 100
BitcoinTalk - one of the oldest and most established cryptocurrency forums on the internet. It’s a popular place for new tokens to be announced. 
Links to Telegram and Slack groups will come up as well.
Activity: 107
Facebook is far and away the biggest social media network. Many cryptocurrencies have already discovered it, and you’ve probably seen ads on the side of your new feed for ICOs. Twitter has a stronger crypto community and is another popular option. Many of the biggest crypto traders maintain a (typically anonymous) presence there. Instagram and even dating apps like Tinder have been spots other coins have promoted. Some creative tokens have paid celebrities like Floyd Mayweather and Paris Hilton to promote their coins.
Activity: 139
For me, twitter and facebook are the best social media for promoting ico project. Because these two social media sites have the most users.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
I wouldn't call this forum social media, but there are 1 million plus crypto enthusiasts here.
So I'd say bitcointalk is the best platform for a crypto project.

exactly. I think forums are best social media when it comes to any niche. You can use twitter as well since most forum members have it.
Activity: 112
That’s my guess.  Big money accepted and invested in crypto last fall.  Big money moves markets where they choose for profit reasons.  Either ride with them or get out of the water basically.  Most big markets work the same.  Whales come in and swallow all the little fish and then dive and prepare to surface and do it all again.  Happens in the stock market all the time.  About the time all the masses trust and put money then bam they scrape the profits then wait a few years and do it all over again.  FX market, stocks, and now crypto.  On the bright side that is what makes the markets move and everyone profits if they ride the wave.  Speaking of waves Marinecoin is doing something a bit different with no monetary risk.  They are rewarding 20,000 MTC for helping to promote their new ico where they are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion MTC 20K at a time.  Some effort is involved but anything of value takes some efforts no doubt.   community - machine to machine - proof of promotion - dev-less - Check them out here   marineco/in
Activity: 154
I think social media to be used for advertising on forum sites. people are more user-friendly and most importantly it is easier to reach conscious investor.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: