Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 14. (Read 4501 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)

Why have you not mentioned Facebook here ? I think Facebook has got awesome features like share to profile, pages and groups and this can make a good post about bitcoins go viral on internet.
Activity: 183
I think best place for promotion will be like bitcointalk forum, reddit or other forums related to cryptocurrencies
Also twitter good media and why you forget YouTube?
Activity: 98
For effectiveness, I believe in this forum is a good and complete media. Many experts are involved in this forum.
Linkedin member is also a lot of concern in crypto. Others may be somewhat less effective to hook the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you want for a lot of people to reach your promotions, then you should promote your ICO on Twitter and Facebook as these two have the largest user base of any social networking sites out there. If you want people to interact with you however, then promote and advertise on reddit and in this forum. This ensures that people will be able to converse and share their thoughts and ideas with you in real time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
The best media to promote ICO in my opinion is Twitter and bitcointalk forum because so many related this to cryptocurrency join it.bitcointalk forum and Twitter are better for those who are already invested and want to join a community.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I think the best advertisement on this forum.There are a lot of investors and a strong community.Even companies allocate more from their budget for advertising on the forum
Activity: 196
all social media can do. Be sure that it is popular social media like facebook, youtube and twitter.
Activity: 125
Telegrams should be the best medium. The telegraph can make people around the world communicate better.

Activity: 54
I think Bitcointalk is also a best for promoting an ICO.
Activity: 100
I think that facebook and twitter are the best social media for promoting promoting ICO. Easily because these two social media have massive numbers of users on a daily basis and promoting on them is easy because many people will see your post. if you count this forum as a social media, this willl be the best because of this site many people can do things that are related in ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
It seems to me that the most popular social networks for the promotion of the project are Twitter, Instagrams and Telegrams. Especially a lot of the target audience can be found in Telegrams. This is a very convenient social network
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think it should be on bitcointalk because all people who are interested in crypto have their accounts in this forum. Many can see and encourage to participate in this ICO. Twitter is also one of the most popular platforms for crypto enthusiasm but people out there just shill on their bags and follow trading advices.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
Bitcoin currencies world Facebook,  Twitter, YouTube,  steemit, article,blog,  telegram,  reddit are the main source of promoting an ico.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines
Add the facebook too also bitcoin talk are one of the most that you can advertise about crypto
Activity: 98
First i think facebook is the best, because FB have many user use that. next i choose twitter , telegream, and this forum.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
For me top-list looks like this:
1. Bitcointalk, as you have here a target audience that is interested in ICO
2. Twitter
3. Telegram, as it is the safest messenger
4. Facebook, though sometimes some ads on cryptocurrencies can be blocked.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
For me it is obvious that:
But much depends on the specific project.
Activity: 196
Kalo menurut saya yaitu twitter,facebook dan forum ini.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
twitter is the best social media for promoting ICO to the general public, same as facebook . But telegram is the best for communicating to the community who has expressed interest in the ICO by joining your channel.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I believe that the effect of advertising on social networks, such as Twitter and Facebook give a small effect. For example, a Twitter page with 10K followers only gives 1.8K views per week. Also, I'm not sure that advertising in signatures on this forum gives the effect that the developers expect. Signatures attract more bounty hunters than investors.
Pages:
Jump to: