Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best Social Media for promoting an ICO ? - page 3. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I think bounty campaigns are the best social media for ICO promotion.  These are campaigns that allow the audience to do some tasks for the token the ICO is creating. This can be a mixture of tasks from translations, signatures on forums, sharing on social media and blogging for them. Successful projects have reached out to social media influencers, but choosing the right ones to partner with is paramount.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that at the first place stands Bitcoin Talk Forum, second I would place Twitter, because it has much more loyality for ICOs
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Twitter and telegram are very effective but each has a special purpose over each other. Telegram most times involves the active cryptocurrency enthusiast while twitter has a wider range to cover. I will always choose twitter in campaign over telegram, and recommend telegram for investors over twitter.
I think the best social media for the ico campaign is of course the bitcoin forum because in this forum it contains people who are most interested in the crypto world than on other social media
Activity: 196
Facebook, Medium, Reddit, Telegram. In my opinion, the most popular are Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. Because it is on these social networks that you can see the success of the project (if there are few followers, then the public is not interested in this project, so investors will be few)
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
Yes, I also expect this, because these are new technologies that will please us. I really expect this, but I understand that this may not happen
Activity: 88
The best platform to promoting an ICO is the bitcointalk forum, I'll vote for this because it contains many great investors who are ready to take part and invest in any good project.
Though all the social medias are also good In their own way, but In anyways forum remain the best.
Activity: 64
If you are promoting an ICO, bitcointalk is one of the most special place to be because most of the people here are in to ICO, but if you're preferring the social media
Activity: 19
I think facebook and twitter are the best media to promote ico project, because almost everyone has facebook and twitter, it is possible to disseminate information about the project can be more extensive and comprehensive to people
Activity: 42
Websites, Blogs And Social Media-:
These are other avenues that can be harnessed in promoting an ICO. It is true that there may be other reasons for creating such accounts, but they can prove to be very invaluable in creating the needed awareness. Let’s take Twitter, for example, millions of people visit these sites on a daily basis. Someone can just stumble on a particular page even though they didn’t subscribe to them. Mind you, there may be some potential investors or a friend who might know someone that needs to get the information about ICO posted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
Each of these resources is important in its own way.
It's safe to say that most people will participate in the project on Twitter.
The forum has fewer people, but all the people in the topic of crypto-currencies.
The Telegram also has a lot of people who are interested in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 163
Like the title says, i would like some feedback from the experts in this industry, so far i have gathered these 5 most important that seem to be used by everyone, can you add more ways?

1. Twitter
2. Reddit
3. This forum
4. Telegram
5. Slack (which i heard is full of scammers)
I think facebook is highly needed in terms of promoting ICO. We all know that most of the people in this century are using social media so facebook is one of the social media who is free and always be. A lot of people in different countries are using it.
Activity: 280
Isn’t complete without Facebook because Facebook and Twitter is taking a big role in promoting ICO. These two social media can not be over looked because nearly everybody uses them especially Facebook which is one of the best social media use in promoting ICO.
Activity: 266
For me the best social media to use in promoting an ICO is through facebook. The current number of facebook users is around a billion. This is a very big number if prospecting for new crypto members is needed. In fact facebook has already been favorite place of online business people when looking for their prospects.
Merit: 103
With your list, i should prefer to this forum by the help of signature campaign and also to twitter for Twitter campaign. This two are the most reliable and most used for promoting all ICO projects, which is a very useful and gives a good outcome for a project, that leads to a successful future of an ICO.
Activity: 322
I know 2 good services for the promotion of this and the reporter and rebel but their minus is that there are a lot of people and people there is not very profitable to reclaim the project!
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
Bitcointalk talk is the best because it has more crypto audience compare to other social media
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
bitcoin forum, of course! and, perhaps, thematic groups in popular social networks like Facebook or Twitter. but more useful it would be of course, from the forum. So that the ico company will be more effective.
you are right even facebook and reddit but bitcointalk has more audience who are interesting crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
bitcoin forum, of course! and, perhaps, thematic groups in popular social networks like Facebook or Twitter. but more useful it would be of course, from the forum. So that the ico company will be more effective.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Usually many people promoting Ico from Facebook, Twitter,telegram.
And i usually following to Facebook
Pages:
Jump to: