Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
You can try to invest in some altcoin in the market that give you big profit vase to your investment or try to trade in the market. You need to extra careful because hype site will never recommended.

This is recommended only for an experienced investor who has been trading for few months. I think that new investors might not have the patience to wait with alt coins. When alt coins go in red, they usually take longer time to return to normal. You may have observed this in last few months where most alt coins lost 505 of their value or even more.
What I would always recommend is for us to grow our money is to learn to minimize our expenses, let us always think twice before buying something if we really need that thing for us to spend our hard earned money if it is really worth it. Make sure also to learn to maximize your money by saving and investing some of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Bounties, ICO.. you can follow and invest for these resources and can grow your portfolio..
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I know many ways of earning cryptocurrencies but to find the best need to test every on everyone. Grin At my opinion trading is the best way of making money on crypto because you are not depend on somebody and making everything alone.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
You can try to invest in some altcoin in the market that give you big profit vase to your investment or try to trade in the market. You need to extra careful because hype site will never recommended.

This is recommended only for an experienced investor who has been trading for few months. I think that new investors might not have the patience to wait with alt coins. When alt coins go in red, they usually take longer time to return to normal. You may have observed this in last few months where most alt coins lost 505 of their value or even more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
Investing in coins is risky and it would take a lot of effort and more researches to make one an expert on this field. Remeber that even experts fail sometimes in their prediction, so it's likely a matter choosing the best coin plus luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
The best way to grow our bitcoins is to join some campaigns.Like altcoins, signature campaign .By that all you need to do is to work hard from.it to grow and do some trading to make your money grow faster.You can do some mining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There are many ways to invest and grow your bitcoins but not easy way such as mining, trading or hold it in a long term. It has a little risks but if you do this it will give you a lot of income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i think the best two ways are joining to icos and altcoin trading. especially joining icos sometimes gives good opportunities. hard to join and you have to apply kyc etc but if you can join and the market is in bullish you can have good returns in a few months.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
HYIP is so called as the risk of all why you trust this sites when you knew at the first place it is going to become scam, after all there is no safe investment which is you need to risk everytime you want to earn money if you don't risk then what profit you will made for that? risking is all about success once you through the struggle then you might reach the success. If i we're you i will focus on buy sell and hold this is the best also tr to invest in icos which has the big chances that you can earn big money into it. Always read the future for the best advantage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If I think is a way to do minning and trader just gan with it very easy to get bitcoin and reproduce bitcoin ask and have but you must learn first how to do minning and how to trade with the best possible so that you do not lose.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
There is no easy way to grow bitcoin, actually any way possible has it's particular skill requirements and knowledge requirements for you to be able to go further in what you are doing. For example, in joining a signature campaign, you'll be needing a lot of knowledge about bitcoin fro you to be able to have something to post. There is also a risk of scam when you are in a signature campaign, and that is the somehow risky thing about joining in that thing but it will give you a lot of income.
Activity: 127
Any suggestions?

You can always invest a huge amount immediately and start trading in the market, this is the best way to earn a huge amount of profit in order to use cryptocurrency for your  liviing so always work hard because bitcoins today is growing even more in the market.

This is right, but you can also use the capital in mining. I mean you can buy a bitcoin miner, and then you start having a bitcoin income. Then you can re-invest this earned bitcoins to buy more miners.

This way, you simply multiply your income level.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Any suggestions?

You can always invest a huge amount immediately and start trading in the market, this is the best way to earn a huge amount of profit in order to use cryptocurrency for your  liviing so always work hard because bitcoins today is growing even more in the market.
Activity: 626
Any suggestions?
Hexhash.xyz
There are many ways to invest and grow your bitcoins such as mining, trading or hold it in a long term. It has a little risks but if you do this you will gain a huge profit on it. Much better if you do what you've decision made because you are the one that responsible to choose not others. This is my suggestion only but remember you need to pick base on what you feel so you can't regret for it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

This is a good advice. If you're not ready to bear the risks that often comes with investments, especially cryptocurrencies and ICOs (as many of them are scams), it would be better to just hold your coins or day trade them on exchanges.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me maybe the best investment to grow your Bitcoin, is to enter in mining to have a good return. Good advantage of it as your investment grows you also having a hodl of your Bitcoin. As the market grows in exchange you're having a big profit of  return by the end of the year, as you set your goal as long term.
Any suggestions?

There are a lot pf ways but i warned you that all of those things will be risky because that is the nature here and i can say that you van invest that into an ico campaign becausebthere are icos that are very successful you just gotta pick one and thatvcan gave youna very high profits and you can also do some trading like but and sell different coins and that us risky akso but it works for a lot of people you just gotta find what strategy you are gonna fit in because if you dont you will kept on losing and losing. Be wise and go for the risk
Activity: 378
The best way to grow your bitcoins is to do altcoin trading. Since they are having a huge dump on their prices then just go buy some altcoins in the market and keep them for swing trade because it is better than day trading in my opinion and if you will buy at a good price and wait patiently then you can grow your bitcoin easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Because Bitcoin is decentralised and unregulated, there is no safe way to “invest” in bitcoins.Other way to invest in bitcoin is investing your time in facets and referral programs, passive income. You will get bits for free.

Best way to start would be to register in a affiliate programs (passive income). You just need to register yourself to get free Bitcoins and start receiving the basic daiy bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: