Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 65. (Read 76854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
September 02, 2014, 09:39:38 AM
Bitcoin, or maybe other cryptocurrencies, will be the money of the future. Just because they are superior for many reasons to fiat money.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 02, 2014, 04:16:09 AM
the future of BTC is another new type cyptocurrency with more adaptive features and without BTC present flaws.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 02, 2014, 03:13:27 AM
It will spread like wildfire. Maybe from continent to continent. Because of internet's dominance in our daily lives. It is not impossible for bitcoin to be an everyday thing.
Activity: 53
September 01, 2014, 10:20:23 PM
I cant say for certain what the future will bring to bitcoin, but im hoping that it will exist not only
as a payment system, but also as a "store of value". I really hope that Bitcoin will become main alternative currency in the world in a next a few years.

they will all fade into obscurity
included bitcoin
Activity: 36
August 31, 2014, 03:37:22 AM
I cant say for certain what the future will bring to bitcoin, but im hoping that it will exist not only
as a payment system, but also as a "store of value". I really hope that Bitcoin will become main alternative currency in the world in a next a few years.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
August 30, 2014, 09:48:57 PM
right, but thinking that every country would have the same currency makes me happy, I hope we see that day

Unfortunately the greed that controls the legacy banking system with their printed legal tender cronies will have a whole lot to say about this  Undecided

But we will persist..
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
August 30, 2014, 12:29:13 PM
Well, I think we may still not know what niche or main-purpose Bitcoin will be finding in the future. It may fail as a currency used in POS or even online transactions but may be great for remittance, storage of wealth or for paying really large sums. I guess Bitcoin as a backbone protocol is the most interesting thought so far!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 30, 2014, 11:36:34 AM
Are you talking about next 100years of so? Then Fiat will be fully replaced by cryptos like Bitcoin Smiley

Unless in next 100 years, any corner of the world remains outside the grab of internet.
Activity: 61
August 30, 2014, 11:30:35 AM
Are you talking about next 100years of so? Then Fiat will be fully replaced by cryptos like Bitcoin Smiley
X7
legendary
August 30, 2014, 11:15:36 AM
Someday Bitcoin will end world hunger by using the blockchain to send chili cheese fries to starving people everywhere.

mmmm chilli cheese fries...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
To put it simply, the future of digital purchasing. (bye credit cards, bye paypal).
legendary
Activity: 1820
August 29, 2014, 09:10:53 PM
It is impossible predict the future in the long run.
See things two decades ago and now, and see if you could predict this future based on the past facts.

I don't dare to think too much about the future, I prefer to my job in the present and don't worry too much beyond that.
Activity: 36
August 29, 2014, 08:38:44 PM
Definitely bitcoin has a good future. hope for the best, bitcoin will become mainsteam and will be widely used along with regular money and maybe if we look further, an improved future version of Bitcoin might be able to become the main payment method, but in next ten years some another advanced cryptocurrency would take the place of bitcoins.
Activity: 53
August 29, 2014, 07:32:32 PM
To know the future of Bitcoin you should start by looking at the past of Bitcoin.  TLDR that whole article but seems they were comparing Bitcoin to Fiat.  Fact of the matter is when I'm around people they are holding online devices and carrying them around This is a new trend which leads me to believe that the failing fiat model has very real competition to say the least.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 29, 2014, 03:33:08 PM
The article seems good and convincing. I think bitcoin might not make up a stand and will be replaced by another currency, maybe in next 7 years or so.

I could not find anywhere stated in the article that Bitcoin will be replaced by another currency ever !!!
X7
legendary
August 21, 2014, 10:26:44 PM
OP - http://thebitcoinmovement.com/imagine-future/

That's what I think the future may hold for us.. if we use this technology properly.. *scratches head*  just got to put all these pieces of the jigsaw together to solve this puzzle...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 21, 2014, 09:38:15 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...

in a world where most people are on the internet and most people have a cell phone though, it doesnt pay to have cash. do u kno whow fucking annoying using cash is? i use my credit card and get 1% savings on everything, 5% on promotional categories. like for the past 3 months i saved 5% on gas. fuck cash, cash is so stupid for the most part and i refuse to almost ever use it unless i actually have to.
Activity: 83
August 21, 2014, 02:20:22 PM
The article seems good and convincing. I think bitcoin might not make up a stand and will be replaced by another currency, maybe in next 7 years or so.
Activity: 82
August 21, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Future can only be predicted not confirmed. According to me its going to be accepted in most of the places, where you have option to pay via credit/debit cards. That means literally everywhere.
Activity: 5
August 21, 2014, 01:50:40 AM
Hopefully, it's not another tulip and bulb craze. I think if big web vendors like Amazon did pick up Bitcoin as currency then it's here to stick around
Pages:
Jump to: