Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 72. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 02:20:36 PM
you can't trade with a 10 minute confirmation transaction.
and that, it's very good for people.

Eh? What do you mean by that?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
June 25, 2014, 02:15:19 PM
you can't trade with a 10 minute confirmation transaction.
and that, it's very good for people.

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
June 25, 2014, 02:13:09 PM
I don't see Bitcoin replacing fiat entirely, least not in this form and not for a very long time. However it is a rather effective tool for trade, and transmitting monetary value. If only it were more widely accepted. Time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
June 25, 2014, 02:10:45 PM
What's the future of anything? I think everything is pure speculation at the minute, but it's exciting to see where it goes. I think it'll be used quite heavily in the remittance market and for other money transferring services etc.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
June 25, 2014, 02:09:40 PM
It's the future of money... or maybe not. Only time will tell i guess.
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
June 25, 2014, 01:43:40 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...

I absolutely second that...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
June 24, 2014, 10:38:26 AM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
Activity: 165
Merit: 102
June 24, 2014, 10:22:38 AM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

Pages:
Jump to: