Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 15. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
i would say the easiest way to start to have something are the bounty programs and them with the first ones to start trading and so on. if you can effort to invest directly, there are a lot of exchanges in there
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
If you are with some good capital then buy ICOs or just basically buy coins with good project and team from exchanges
If you are low on cash but have enough time on your hands, then participate in bounty campaigns
If you are low on cash and lazy but have enough time on your hands then participate in airdrops and other giveaways
If you have a device that can mine coins ceaselessly then by all means go ahead and mine them
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
The best thing if you want to earn a constant income with alts is to make trading, since that can give you the maximum profit on your investment, of course, you have to be aware that you need knowledge of finance and economics, so prepare to study a little if you want to be successful in this medium.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
the easiest is doing bounties but the most profit is by trading but trading needs to read and learn
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It all depends on the degree of your awareness in a particular direction. The most logical option is of course to start trading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
I believe that one of the good options to make good money on altcoins. So it is to invest in altcoins for a short time. Since altcoins are growing rapidly and falling rapidly, I think that you can make good money on this.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
No good way as we speaks but all ways seems good if you can try as much as you can, but they earn you more than the other. Bounty campaign earn you a lot in quantity but few in altcoins unlike the airdrops you can earn as much altcoins you can participate if most done are not scam project, so the choice is yours on that and the alternative way around is you buying them with you money what about that...?
Activity: 887
I think the good way to get with Altcoin is to participate in the Airdrop and Bounty to get free altcoins. besides daily trading is also the right choice.
it's better to just follow the Bounty because Airdrop is vulnerable to fraud and can make your account banned. I think we can count on Bounty to produce coins even though today many Bounty fail or koinya do not have a market and value but better than relying on Airdrop.
Activity: 308
I think the good way to get with Altcoin is to participate in the Airdrop and Bounty to get free altcoins. besides daily trading is also the right choice.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
The easiest way to earn altcoin is through trading. A short time trading or a day trade provide you have the skills and technical know how.
Activity: 26
the gift campaign is enough to help me, I hold a number of tokens given. for the best time, i sell it. that's the best way I think. but it takes a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

The good way to earn altcoins is to do airdrops and bounty campaign program, All need to do is to do the task given by the developer. And if you want to gain a profit by investing do trading you can earn a huge profit from it.
Activity: 80

Ofcourse, Airdrops is one of the strategy to earn more altcoins, because in airdrops you will just joined and fill up some form and then that's it. Also joining bounties will give you a lot of tokens after the ICO. That is the strategies that i know to earn altcoins.
Airdrops do not have as much coins inside of them, investing is the popular option for Altcoin earning.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
I think there is no best way to make money with altcoin. It depends on luck. The price of all coins is constantly changing. Long or short term investments can be difficult. The impact of the government will determine everything. Governments play an important role in the development of electronic money. It creates many challenges for investors.
Activity: 320

Ofcourse, Airdrops is one of the strategy to earn more altcoins, because in airdrops you will just joined and fill up some form and then that's it. Also joining bounties will give you a lot of tokens after the ICO. That is the strategies that i know to earn altcoins.
Activity: 183
Everyone has their own strategy in this regard to increase profits. Someone difficult to trade because of the surge of emotional stress, someone easier to invest and forget for a while.
Everyone chooses a suitable strategy for himself. I personally use different options depending on the time.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I used to think that the best way is to buy cryptocurrency and forget about it for a few years. but experience has shown that this shouldn't be done, a large number of promising projects stop their development and tokens value falls to zero. So just buy- too little, it is necessary to constantly monitor the news on these coins and follow the releases and how clearly the road map is executed. And don't forget to fix the profit at least partially, when it's.
Activity: 658
enrolling in bounties and accumulating more alt is the best way to mitigate trading risk you can also post in steemit and earn valuable steem tokens good luck in your crypto careers
Activity: 195
I see this question a lot recently, all of those methods are beneficial but you should have the keys of every one of them, if we talk about the easiest and the safest it's definitely bounty, i prefer focus on bounties that's I'm doing now.
Activity: 308
I think trade is the most profitable of all types of earnings, as the bounty can be earned but of course the payments are very long
Pages:
Jump to: