Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 10. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
No one currency is a stable currency. I can say usdt. Although it is not a currency, it really means that the price is the least fluctuating. Others, such as btc or xrp or LTC, have fallen by at least 10 to 20 percent. All of them are small, and the direct percentage is more than seventy to eighty, so btc is relatively safe.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 01, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Maybe you will not find a single coin, because that's not a crypto character. And if Bitcoin can crash, then any coin can experience the same thing.

There's one altcoin that had the higher stability than other coin, which is USDT(Tether). When bitcoin price crashed so hard you can see the price of Tether in the marketcap it's very stable. There's some coins had their stability too but no one ever beat the USDT I guess. 
Activity: 99
July 01, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Maybe you will not find a single coin, because that's not a crypto character. And if Bitcoin can crash, then any coin can experience the same thing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 11:25:44 PM
Ripple (xrp) seem to be the most stable in terms of price fluctuations. Wouldn’t think about day trading on this one. I think the 1bil xrp being released every month is behind the stability
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
Truth be told, if there really is going to be another bullrun, it doesn't matter which alts you decide to invest in. Even Dentacoin (proven scam) will pump. Besides, people are just going to shill their own portfolio, so I don't think this is the best place to ask for advice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
I find it difficult to predict which altcoint is stable, there are many types of altcoint and all currencies are decreasing, but maybe ethereum is more reliable, this coint is more stable in comparison to other altcoint
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:08:25 PM
From so far as I have observed, the stable altcoin movement is just ethereum. I note, the increase in ethereum is done consistently, albeit only slowly, but ethereum can do it routinely and well. So that ethereum can achieve a value as it is today, even because of its potential, ethereum had reached the highest value of 1.2k.
Activity: 130
July 01, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
To be honest, the cryptocurrency is not stable. The cryptocurrency is a high-risk industry. Here you have become very rich in investment, and there is also the possibility of bankruptcy.
So for relatively stable cryptocurrencies, we still have to choose bitcoin, but we must observe the market more.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
in my opinion, a stable altcoin is a altcoin movement in the market it is already good. So the price is also more stable, and there may be easily excluded. The most obvious example is the ethereum. where is this even the ethereum has been able to master the market.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
July 01, 2018, 10:45:36 PM
USDT is the one I know  Cool
In fact if you want some coin to store your fiat value and jump in/out between wave and with not too much total value (because there is risk storing your fiat in USDT) USDT is the best option.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 10:41:23 PM
USDT at the current moment lol
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 01, 2018, 10:40:03 PM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
for Ripple, this is the famous Altcoin as the most stable coin with its progressively increasing gradually and continue to improve its defense in becoming a profitable coin. indeed with its potential premises is able to attract more interest if Altcoin other.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 01, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
I never seem any stable altcoins in the cryptocurrencies, when the Bitcoin price drops, almost 80% of altcoins is dropped in the same time, if you want to find your long-term profit, you should invest Bitcoin when in the cheapest price.  Kiss
Activity: 26
July 01, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
Litecoin and dogecoin seem very stable right now. They are trading sideways mostly which I would consider stable. They are both classic coins which are fully decentralized. The only thing that would make dogecoin slightly better imo as far as stability is that dogecoin hasn't had any major changes in a while. Major updates can sometimes cause losses if there are any bugs.
Activity: 81
July 01, 2018, 10:29:05 PM
Monero, LTC and Dash have survived the last few days quite well, much better than most coins in the top 50. Whether they are fairly valued at this point in terms of buying in, I couldn't say.
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
Many of my friends now consider Etherium as the most stable and promising altcoin, time will tell what's what
Actually cryptocurrency is not a stable one, price keep on varies, but we need to consider the stability in that scenario only. I think ethereum is the more stable altcoin that's the reason why so much of people are behind the ethereum. Apart from ethereum dash is also a stable altcoin.
ETH has dropped more than three times when the price since it reached the highest value, to find a stable real cryptocurrency is difficult. I think USDT would be a great suggestion: D
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
July 01, 2018, 10:13:17 PM
Many of my friends now consider Etherium as the most stable and promising altcoin, time will tell what's what
Actually cryptocurrency is not a stable one, price keep on varies, but we need to consider the stability in that scenario only. I think ethereum is the more stable altcoin that's the reason why so much of people are behind the ethereum. Apart from ethereum dash is also a stable altcoin.
Activity: 504
July 01, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
I do not think that's still a stable coin right now bitcoin price drops all coins fall as well as bitcoin controll all crypto currency. Similarly, the price of bitcoin increases
 Other coins also rise. 
Activity: 77
July 01, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
Yes well said above poster, all altcoins actually depends on the bitcoin prices, but if you are asking against the bitcoin stability then Ether shows good resistance in this month.
Although you said etherium is good but its not stable coin since there is no stable coin so far. All altcoin is volatile and the price is up and down so quickly. Actually look for stable coin will not help because we are going to take profit from volatile moves. Etherium and bitcoin are always good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: