Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 8. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Yes well said above poster, all altcoins actually depends on the bitcoin prices, but if you are asking against the bitcoin stability then Ether shows good resistance in this month.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Although Tether has a lot of problems, I personally think it could be one of the most stable coins on the market. We can safely call it a rescue belt during long dips. They are analogous to the dollar and euro in blockchain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
There is no stable altcoin, except maybe tether because tether follows the price of the dollar I guess.
There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
This right here too. There are so many coins that claim to be stable but once the prices of bitcoin starts moving then the price of the altcoin starts moving too which means that they do not end up being as stable as they claim in the first place. At this point there really is no stable coin in the market, maybe we will have one in the future
I do not think that any of the altcoins can be stable. They are all volatile, and this is the truth. Just hold those ones that are going to survive and grow - Ontology, IOTA, TRON, OmiseGO, Gladius, and NEO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 06, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
I'll pick Ethereum as the most stable one. There is much more room to grow, and ethereum is pretty stable as well when there's mass corrections on the market.
I mean like the 'most' stable one among the others. The other reason is because there will be so many new projects (ICOs) that build their businesses on the etherum"s network and that drives the value of etherum higher.
I do not think there is a stable coin because coin prices can change at any time,
so it would be worth it if we are looking for a stable coin because it does not seem to exist
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
I'll pick Ethereum as the most stable one. There is much more room to grow, and ethereum is pretty stable as well when there's mass corrections on the market.
I mean like the 'most' stable one among the others. The other reason is because there will be so many new projects (ICOs) that build their businesses on the etherum"s network and that drives the value of etherum higher.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
For me Dogecoin is the most stable. Even during major market corrections Dogecoin is still being very stable. I am holding up some dogecoins for the reason of savings. I can also see Ripple as a stable coin, it has ups and downs but not too drastic so there you can choose between the 2 coins.
Activity: 644
July 05, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
The most stable altcoin in the market aside from Bitcoin is Ethereum because it is far better than any altcoins. It has also the 2nd largest community in the market. Although the value of Ethereum is dependent to Bitcoin, it manage to sustain its value as high as possible compared to other altcoins that drops dramatically.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 05, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
it is impossible to find a stable altcoin in crypto market. reason is the market is pretty new, volumes are not enough high and token distributions are not so homogeneous. on the other hand this market is very profitable because of this volatility.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 05, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
The most stable altcoin is ETH now. Waves as an alt is good to, but among them I will choose ETH. I have been working here for few years  and I’m not going to give it up.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
Most altcoins are linked to BTC prices. But many altcoins prices are very low. In particular, some valuable altcoins are worth investing. Because one but BTC is up. So a lot of altcoins will go up. And the big profit is very considerable.

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
The stability is quite a relative term, I would say there are many factors that need to be considered before jumping guns and saying that one Alt is better than others. The things that I look into is-

- Total Supply
- Team behind the scenes
- What new they have to offer
- Roadmap
- Strong reason for buying the coin other than returns.
- Market trend if available
- Forum like BCT feedback
- Reddit info if any

This isn't enough but then some of these basic questions will help you understand if you should get into it or not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
July 05, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
MOst stable coins are those who are down and shit in the market.
those who value 1 satoshi or 1 wei.
those are the token price that is stable because they have no movement in the market price.
Activity: 229
July 05, 2018, 03:58:56 AM
BTC, ETH are relatively stable coins. But otherwise there is nothing really stable as such in the crypto world. Do your own research before investing and aim to invest into something which is going to be around in the long run. Read the whitepapers, get to know the founders and scan the internet for every single detail you can. Good Luck!
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:39:56 AM
talk crypto value is actually nothing stable, all have value instability in the market. but if you can advise, the most stable ethereum price today. This coin has a market that is almost as big as bitcoin, only its value is still far apart with bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 05, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
All altcoins arent stable, there must be an increase or decrease. because every coin has an effect on demand. if you are looking for altcoin that is near safe i think ethereum is the choice.
Activity: 602
July 05, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
Bitcoin Cash became Altcoin is famous for its stability that continues to make it a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. indeed with a coin that has a fairly stable development usually given the nickname as a fortune coin that is able to produce far greater profits.
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
One characteristic of cryptocurrencies is that they are unstable. So my answer to your question is that no coin is stable
Activity: 39
July 05, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
At the moment Ethereum is looking Strong in all coins because in Bitcoin downfall only Ethereum was the coin which keeps on growing and when market was falling Ethereum not fall much and remain stable so I will recommend Ehtereum if you want to save and also Ethereum will grow good this year so if you keep in Ethereum there are more changes you will get good profits also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
July 05, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
I think ETH is the most stable, and it will remain so for a long time. Now the market is down, but when it will recover ETH will also recover, and maybe it will became stronger. A lot of other coins are based on its platform it might also help. Here is interesting info on ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
Efirium. As the platform is in constant development and carries out many renovations, experts make positive forecasts for 2018. Recall that at the moment the price of the airspace is 470 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: