Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 9. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Ripple is firmly entrenched in the 3rd place in terms of capitalization among the world's crypto-currencies. A positive factor affecting the exchange rate is the fact that Ripple technology is gradually being used by more and more banks around the world.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

If you absolutely want to sell, you will always get the Ethereum ahead of you. If you do not regret that you will invest in Ethereum, there is very little chance of losing in the long term
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:56:23 AM
Now all the altcoins depend on the bitcoin price, so it's very difficult to talk about stability. In my opinion, the most stable token is a ripple, because this coin and its technologies are used in banking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 05, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
In my opinion, there is no such thing as stable in the world of digital currency market why? how can we earn a profit if the market is stable? We buy coins if the market at its low price and we sell if the market is really high, that's how the market works. The only stable in the field is volatility, nothing else nothing more.
Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
I think the best and stable coins are ETHEREUM, MONERO and WAVES. Out of these three coins the best coin for me is ethereum because it is again coming to its position that makes it best and stable.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 04:29:35 AM
In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is Ethereum. Ethereum is as stable as can be for growth. sometimes its value is goes down and up. you can buy it in lower price and sell high rate. other coins is decreasing more than Ethereum. Ethereum is one of my first choice in investing altcoins it has establishes itself.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
There's no stable crypto market or any currency related market, if it is stable you won't earn profit. You need to look at the market cap, back ground business of the crypto coin and their tenure in business to choose a potential altcoin. I suggest Ripple, Doge and Cardano as potential coin for long term investment. You may get good profit with these altcoins. Share your investment on two to three altcoins for avoiding loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 03, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
for Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development will be great by keeping the stability of existing coins. so it is very good with the coins to be stable coins that are very capable of worth the future. such as the EOS which is a fairly stable coin today.
Activity: 115
July 03, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
I find it hard to predict where altcoint is stable, there are many types of altcoint and all currencies are down, but maybe ethereum or litecoin is more reliable, this coint is more stable compared to other altcoint
Activity: 178
July 03, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
BTC and ETH is the most stable coins in my opinion. It is a very user-friendly and big community. I think it's having a bright future.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
One of the most stable coin is ethereum because many new projects is creating a token that is under ethereum blockchain. This coin also uses by many for peer to peer transactions because the blockchain on ethereum is faster than bitcoin. I would say that this is the best coin for me righ now.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
For me Dogecoin is the most stable altcoin.Dogecoin is a altcoin from 2014 and still have value.The dogecoin community is big and very  friendly.You can watch on reddit page of dogecoin you will find the best crypto fans.
Activity: 85
July 03, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
The most stable coin was bitcoin, and so we all know that there are also floating coins that are still not relevant but, for sure, sooner or later most bitcoiners will notice it too such as the coin named, dogecoin.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
There is no stable altcoin, except maybe tether because tether follows the price of the dollar I guess.
There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
This right here too. There are so many coins that claim to be stable but once the prices of bitcoin starts moving then the price of the altcoin starts moving too which means that they do not end up being as stable as they claim in the first place. At this point there really is no stable coin in the market, maybe we will have one in the future
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Ether, it becomes more attractive for investors. One of the distinguishing features of this crypt is its rapid development. As soon as she appeared in the world of crypto currency, she took the leading position and stayed there for a long period of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
There are some altcoins calling themselves "stable coin", which means there is something backing it to maintain its value, some are legit and some are not, and the most used one right now should be the Tether.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 02, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
For this moment the situation is not very good at the market, BTC and ETH are still the most stable coins, but I think that  considering the fact that the there are a lot of other coins based on ETH platform it becomes more and more stable. Here the interesting blog on the topic and on the potential of ETH: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
I believe that at the moment the stable altcoin is Binance (BNB). Recently, it has fallen the least in price compared to any other crypto currency, and now it has even grown a little.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
Everyone that would want to have a stable coin will exchange their altcoins to USDT and there are no other options for that. The other altcoins are still highly volatile and that is their true nature. If you are not a fan of tether then you might want to encash it back to fiat.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:31:30 AM
most stable I think almost all of the movements that have no stable. the fluctuations are too strong that likely continued to make it difficult for crypto on the stability of value. but perhaps the most approaching is the doge and the ethereum. But if you see the current situation so that stability would not be possible.
Pages:
Jump to: