Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 5. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
July 22, 2018, 07:56:46 PM
The question is wrong in my opinion. I think the most important one - what's the most profitable altcoin with good liquidity? And then I'd say top blockchains like Ethereum, EOS, Cardano and NEO. And also projects with high real usage like Bitshares or Steem. These are have a lot of potential.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
To me, Ethereum is the most stabil altcoin, the behavior of the market depends on bitcoin, ethereum  is still more stable than other altcoins .
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
I am not think there is an answer on your inquiry. What do you mean by stable altcoin? Strength of the cost or solidness of the advancement? Cryptographic forms of money are exceptionally unstable and we can't foresee the cost. With respect to the development of every coin, it relies upon their guide and the designers. In the event that yu are requesting a coin that has a major potential later on, I exceedingly recommends Xtrabytes. You can make your own examination about it.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
I think the most stable coins are the Litecoin, EOS, ADA, BNB. These coins are less volatile than others. There can be more stable coins in the crypto market. But in my view, these coins are the best and stablest coins in the crypto platform.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
To be honest, stability on the price of the cryptos especially altcoins are not present. Market volatility is in nature of cryptos. But based om the previous years, ethereum has a more stable market valuebcompared to other altcoins which makes it good for long term holding.  Ethereum is one of the biggest crypto in the market so it is not that surprising to know that its market value is continuously increasing for a long run
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:49:11 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
I believe based off the last big correction, ETH. It held up very well. (e.g Eth was only down 6% at one point when BTC, LTC AND BCH were down around 15-20%. It seems to be a little more prone to panic selling, which definitely says something about it holders.
Activity: 86
July 22, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
I think DOGE/ XRP/ RIPPLE is most stable coin ( its good for trading), probably because it has to be so it may be used in forex. Altcoins has faster growth and decline. It have quite a time in the market and its going up very soon.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
As of now, for me, Ethereum is the most stable coin. How can i say?, the market price is still volatile and yet it is not going to be lower than other coins.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 07:42:26 PM
In top 10 in coinmarkecap are stable coins but you can invest in tron and eos and some others also stable coins for investment.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
if I think personally the most stable altcoin / token is bitcoin. because bitcoin is the most popular altcoin in the crypto market. and until now demand in the crypto market is also still high.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 08:04:59 PM
in the event that I think the most stable coin is Ethereum on the grounds that Ethereum from the earliest starting point to know as of recently the cost isn't too down radically like other Altcoin.
Activity: 30
July 19, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
The whole market of altcoins depends only on bitcoin. And we can not predict how this coin will behave. Therefore, we can not call a stable altcoin.
Activity: 81
July 17, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
it is difficult to locate a stable altcoin in crypto showcase. reason is the market is entirely new, volumes are insufficient high and token appropriations are not all that homogeneous. then again this market is extremely beneficial in view of this unpredictability.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
This is not hard question. Most stable alt coins are first 20 in the market cap, but first is etherium and neo will. i think
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
I cannot say about stability because there is always ups and downs in market. But in my opinion, Ethereum is the most stable and trustable coin in the Cryptocurrency market after Bitcoin. Ethereum implemented the Smart Contract system and became a stable coin in the market. There are some other coins like NEO and LITE COIN which can be stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
I see the development of IOTA is experiencing a pretty good rise and promises. so it is very good to rely on this IOTA and make it a very reliable mainstay coin to continue growing. so that this coin can be categorized as a coin that is very capable of stable and future pricing.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
July 13, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
I wonder why nobody mentions usdt as a most stable coin? No matter what happens, its is always equals 1 dollar.
Activity: 73
July 13, 2018, 02:51:30 PM
the most stable altcoin - ethereum. He has the largest community, many ico projects  use the ethereum platform
Activity: 22
July 13, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
I've been following Dogecoin 3 months now and that coin barely touch a penny. It is stable you think because the price isn't roller-coaster.
Activity: 55
July 13, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
The best altcoin for me is just ethereum coin that grows from 300$ to 1k$ so we should invest in this coin this year because maybe it can even reach 2k dollar before the year ends (although the market is dwindling now, but you never can tell what will happen before the end of this year).  the coin is a promising one. if you really want a stable coin the just invest on ripple because the profit will be only good through pump and dump or zcash with a greater amount of value.
Pages:
Jump to: