Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 33. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 01:21:12 PM
I think ripple is most stable I have ever seen, also dogecoin, this actually boring thing. I will invest here I think they can change their position, even though i had lose almost 200$
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:14:46 PM
As per experience. The most stable among all is Bitcoin. No other altcoins bring the same feature that of bitcoin
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
December 27, 2017, 01:02:32 PM
I think the most stable altcoins are Ethereum, in fact its Ethereum the price is still stable can check all market Exchange price is still stable for this december  Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 12:52:51 PM
How would you define stable? I thing what you need is a reliable trustworthy coin but with ups and lows in price. This is where opportunity exists.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
December 27, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Do you know that stable and altcoin is contradiction?
Save money during strong corrections? Exchange money to usd.
Of cource most stable is etherium. Ether interest in their price stability, because this is fuel for smart contract platform.
Tell that to people who bought ether when it was above 0.1BTC.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 27, 2017, 12:32:22 PM
For me, it is ETHEREUM as the most stable altcoin. It keeps its resume afloat above other altcoins because ETH is widely used in ICOs as most of their tokens created in ERC20 standard token and runs in the blockchain of ETHEREUM.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 12:32:15 PM
I think it's Ethereum first of all because it has the person behind it who will support and control it.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Of cource most stable is etherium. Ether interest in their price stability, because this is fuel for smart contract platform.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 27, 2017, 12:04:56 PM
All crypto currency are not same and all are not stable. We can call some coin as stable but price of them are not stable. In this time i think ethereum is more stable coin. A bright future is waiting for it. Price is also rising day by day.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 11:50:11 AM
Actually it is hard to find the most stable altcoin because the market is tend to erupt any moment. The price is tend to go up and down. But the most coin I am watching over until these days is ethereum look into it and decide.
Activity: 320
December 27, 2017, 11:48:58 AM
I think it's Ethereum. The main argument is that there is alive person behind it. I'm sure that Vitalik Buterin is supporting Ethereum, so as long as he has control over it, ethers will not crush. His person is too famous and big to make the platform fall.
well, but do you remember what happened when someone spread rumors about Vitaliks death. ETH plummeted, so if something happens to him or he will leave ETH it mai be disastrous for the network
although there are issues that will cause ethereum to fall but I think the ethereum will remain stable to a good and stable position, because in the foreseeable future ethereum is always affected and the issue and until now is still stable.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 11:45:30 AM
I think it's Ethereum. The main argument is that there is alive person behind it. I'm sure that Vitalik Buterin is supporting Ethereum, so as long as he has control over it, ethers will not crush. His person is too famous and big to make the platform fall.
well, but do you remember what happened when someone spread rumors about Vitaliks death. ETH plummeted, so if something happens to him or he will leave ETH it mai be disastrous for the network
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 27, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Off coure i select ethereum, maybe altcoin is most stable at times bitcoin value up and down, I think ethereum most stable altcoin current. the instability of bitcoin lately makes almost all altcoin red. but look at the cmc maybe you will get a green altcoin as well. of course also must be seen continuity and support altcoin it. it is not necessarily stable value. i think i choose ethereum (ETH)
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 11:36:03 AM
Activity: 145
December 27, 2017, 11:33:13 AM
Personally i think that Ethereum is the most stable altcoin. the price changing not so fast and slow, it's not being pump and dump. We can see the price that keep stable, and i think it is good to invest on ethereum itself. We dont know that in the future it will surpass bitcoin price, but it has evidence that ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
I agree with ETH even if in my opinion it is not an alternate coin, but the second base platform for another kind of altcurrency, and the second base market to trade other alts. Think about new algo coin which could be the future main ecosystem, just like ETH has becomed.
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
December 27, 2017, 11:20:38 AM
XLM and XRP are the two most stable coins in the top 25 market cap. I also find Ethereum Classic or ETC to be a nice steady long-term gainer as well. If your looking for something to grow than I recommend Augur (REP) which has a very low supply of coins, and then two of the lower supply anonymous coins in PivX(PIVX) and Cloak Coin (CLOAK). Hopefully XRP starts making steady gains like it has over the last couple weeks, but you can pretty much guarantee it's only going to swing 10% one way or the other.
Activity: 518
December 27, 2017, 11:19:41 AM
I can say that Ethereum is the most stable altcoin based on my experience aside from being the 2nd in coin market capitalization, most of the ICOs are ethereum based.
But we all know that even the most stable altcoin bleeds when BTC prices goes up.
Activity: 308
December 27, 2017, 11:11:01 AM
Based on my experience no coins are stable even usdt it’s value decrease in terms of bitcoin investment when bitcoin price goes up I am not big fan of usdt . Crypto currency are here for more than 1000 times growth if you have patience and invested in right coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 11:06:32 AM
If you're looking to move into a stable coin for just a few weeks to wait out crazy storms, then I don't think you should discount Tether.  That's the purpose of Tether and the perfect solution for you... but I think you mean you're not comfortable storying value in Tether long term.  I'm with you on that... I wouldn't hold tether for more than a few weeks.

So... if that's you, then maybe the safest thing to do is cash out into fiat until the market conditions get to your liking.
Pages:
Jump to: