Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 31. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:20:12 AM
tether of course
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 28, 2017, 09:00:21 AM
Honestly there is no safety during a dump like last time. USDT is the closest thing and you don't want it. Like was mentioned top coins. Even just holding bitcoin is safest, it may drop 10% but most the alts will fall 20% or more. BitBay is working on a dynamic peg which will make it much more stable but that is not release yet but maybe something to keep an eye on.

I agree. Since the premise of your question is stability, most altcoins or cryptocurrencies in general are not stable to begin with, more so the effect of the recent bitcoin surge has not helped any altcoin to become stable or gain traction to increase it's value and price point. I think that if you would choose in the premise of stability, I would still choose the more established ones like Waves, LTC, and Eth. These coins were able to at least hold their ground and not die off during the surge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:56:05 AM
I think is LTC. It has employ the script algorithm, serving the same function as Bitcoin, a decentralized p2p payment system. Litecoin has scaling solution that size capability network, like transaction malleability. The value in the market got some decline, but it's true when people getting move money with fast confirmation they using this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 08:53:27 AM
I think for me is Doge is another stable currency in the market it is getting volatile in price value through this years since i was started i see how this currency being huge in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 28, 2017, 08:46:22 AM
It is better to visit on bittrex exchanger site and you can find lot of coin which have a huge volume already.
I've invested on reddcoin and stellar at this time since the price are dumping. I believe this coins will give me profit once it pump.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 08:41:48 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

There are a few coins that seldom move either up or down. But if you prefer these coins simply to use them as some sort of a parking lot then go for the stable ones that are also not in danger of getting dumped at any minute. XEM has remained stable for the past several months already. Although it has grown also, in general it is almost always stable at top 9 or 10 or sometimes falling from the top 10 a notch or two. It cannot easily fall as it is essentially a good coin but would not also grow very high due to a relatively weak hyping.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 08:39:42 AM
ETH of course. The stable increase of it is the one that I love about it. For the long term investment, it is one of my best choices.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 08:35:55 AM
Actually, Tether is the best one  Grin But seriously, I think Ripple is the most stable altcoin in the top 10, then goes NEM and DASH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 08:25:20 AM
There's no such thing as stable coin. In general, altcoins are greatly affected by changes in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile. Thus, it makes other coins to be volatile as well.
Activity: 462
December 28, 2017, 08:14:26 AM
Are you talking about the forecast or the fact? look at any exchange - I think Ethereum is the most stable
Just like the other people answer, for me ethereum is the most stable altcoin, because eventhough ethereum will dump it will not dump very high and it will pump again and i am sure that in the future the value of will increse or will pump and i think it will always be the most stable altcoin in the future, and ethereum is not just like the most stable altcoin it is also the best altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 08:05:42 AM
Are you talking about the forecast or the fact? look at any exchange - I think Ethereum is the most stable
Activity: 686
December 28, 2017, 07:57:17 AM
I believe and this is merely my opinion, and my answer is Ethereum , as long as there is a balance of demand and supply things will be stable. ICO was very successful this year 2017 , We don't know what will happen next year. But, I'm all positive this coming 2018.
Activity: 45
Merit: 11
Crypto Manent
December 28, 2017, 07:54:47 AM
I'm analysis coin around 1 year ago and still now i'm analysis which is best and more stable altcoin and at lest i'm say ripple is a very stable coin and other is Bitcoin.
Talking about Bitcoin, how in the world can you call last year "stable"??
Activity: 266
December 28, 2017, 07:51:15 AM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
I really think Dogecoin and Ripple are very stable and cheap for now,
Stellar and Waves are also very stable too , the price movement is very good...
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 28, 2017, 07:49:43 AM
The most stable altcoins are ethereum and litecoin .
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
December 28, 2017, 06:46:19 AM
There are no stable alts at this market. Crypto currency is a very risky investment and the price of coins depends only on the ratio of supply and demand. And this is influenced by many factors. I hope there will appear some real economy based stable cryptos in 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 28, 2017, 05:38:31 AM
I think there is no altcoin that we must say it was stable ,its depend on you of how you handle and manage it.Pump and dump,decrease and increase that was the real thing that always happens and we need to expect that.I could say that ethereum has a higher value for now in the market ,it has a stability for now but we are not sure how long it takes.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 05:32:36 AM
DeepOnion is best stable coin because of it's deepvault and Tor based, it what i choose to save my money in
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 05:29:08 AM

In my opinion the most stable etc. Races are not very significant. But a little about any crypto currency you can use the term stable. Everything depends on supply and demand.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 28, 2017, 04:49:18 AM
I would honestly think that there's no such thing as stability. In altcoins, everything here is unpredictable when it comes to pumping and dumping.

I think when it comes to stability, you may look for some altcoins that are high in market cap and trading volume. In that way, you may see that it's going to have frequent activity in terms of trading.

You're fully responsible of your own risk, so you just need to manage them well.
Pages:
Jump to: