Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 35. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 08:37:02 AM
I'm having a difficult time choosing between ETH and XRP. Both have a bright future ahead and are very well managed and developed.
that's right, Ethereum and XRP have a great future, this is the altcoin I like and I invest there. I think in the next year this coin will increase. to trade very profitable Smiley Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
December 27, 2017, 08:31:15 AM
Top Altcoins are more stable like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, LiteCoin, Ripple BitConnect etc.
Investing in these top Altcoins may guarantee your investment and there's no room for losing a single penny.
But if you know the risks then you could invest into low priced coins like mew coins that has under $0.5 like Oyster Pearl PRL.
Having thousands of coins than a single Bitcoin or tens of top Altcoins because the pump is tremendously profitable.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 27, 2017, 08:25:10 AM
According to the history the most stable altcoin is LTC. It don't have any significant drawdowns for last few years. I often use it like a hedging crypto while BTC corrections.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 08:17:18 AM
Stable in terms of what? If we're talking about its price stability, well then, dude, there's no such thing as a stable coin. Most coins either go into a high or dive down below. The flow of coins in the market changes every time so it will be difficult for a certain that there's a coin with stable price. But if we're talking about is a stable development, then I'd say, XMR or ETH. NEO is good, too.
Yes you are right, there is no stable altcoin prices are going up. Maybe slowly and maybe there needs months too pass, but eventually most of the good altcoins now worth a lot more then in the end of this year.
I already made profit with many coins, now I think ripple is the next coins that will rise, it already did on 1$ but I believe it will rise more next year. I always point out when you invest in altcoin you need to be ready to wait before you can take good profit. I learned that everything is in waiting long enough.
every altcoin in the market are moving for my opinion yes it is there is no stable altcoin are there you may see some but this was rare. we all know that every coin out there are make some movement cause this is was the up and down scenario.
no doubt every coins/ token move up and down.but it has average rate.coin that has average rate for some periode with high and low range most people call this stable coins
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 08:11:01 AM
Coins that i call "stable" are NEO and NAV
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 08:09:46 AM
Stable in terms of what? If we're talking about its price stability, well then, dude, there's no such thing as a stable coin. Most coins either go into a high or dive down below. The flow of coins in the market changes every time so it will be difficult for a certain that there's a coin with stable price. But if we're talking about is a stable development, then I'd say, XMR or ETH. NEO is good, too.
Yes you are right, there is no stable altcoin prices are going up. Maybe slowly and maybe there needs months too pass, but eventually most of the good altcoins now worth a lot more then in the end of this year.
I already made profit with many coins, now I think ripple is the next coins that will rise, it already did on 1$ but I believe it will rise more next year. I always point out when you invest in altcoin you need to be ready to wait before you can take good profit. I learned that everything is in waiting long enough.
every altcoin in the market are moving for my opinion yes it is there is no stable altcoin are there you may see some but this was rare. we all know that every coin out there are make some movement cause this is was the up and down scenario.
Activity: 11
December 27, 2017, 08:03:16 AM
I think Pesetacoin (PTC) is one of the most stable cryptos (Look for it in Bittrex).
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
December 27, 2017, 07:51:58 AM
Without a doubt, ETH and XPR are the most stable at the moment. By the way, notice how quickly the ETH returned to> $ 700 after the fall with bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 07:50:46 AM
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:45:36 AM
How everybody knows btc is the best at the moment but are few others like LTC,ETH have a look first how are going and after make a decision(invest or not). Good luck
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 27, 2017, 07:42:56 AM
In the current market, it is complicated to cite stable altcoins, with high investments the access to altcoins has been growing fast, influencing in the increase of the negotiations, but in my opinion, the most stable altcoin is - Zcash
Activity: 83
December 27, 2017, 07:39:29 AM
I'm having a difficult time choosing between ETH and XRP. Both have a bright future ahead and are very well managed and developed.
Activity: 392
December 27, 2017, 07:38:09 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:32:25 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Dude most stable coin is bitcoin. No question. After that ethereum is second stable. Most tokens of top100 cmc is based on eth.
Activity: 490
December 27, 2017, 07:24:31 AM
it seems to me that for the Altocainians to say about stability is impossible. If you want to hedge the risks, it's better to take that coin that will not fall and there is a possibility that it will grow in the future. For example: DOGE
Activity: 25
December 27, 2017, 05:42:20 AM
I really doubt there is a "stable" altcoin at all. If there was - it's stability would very soon become stagnation. "High jumps and low dives" is something altcoins are famous for - and probably made for, because all their capital is people's trust in their future. And trust is such a volatile thing nowadays.
So your profits with altcoins are completely dependant on your own ability to predict how would it behave in the near future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
I think it's dash. It performs well. It really seems to stably go up and goes down a just a little
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 26, 2017, 10:30:09 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

oh thats easy,

you can calculate the volatillity of the last year of all altcoins quite easily

regards
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 26, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
There are many stable altcoin base in coinmarketcap, you only need is to choose which coin you can afford to invest also the trend of increasing of their value is very minimal that is why those coin will be great if you hold it for long period of time. Do you need to have 5 to 10 altcoin to make your income much higher.
Activity: 68
December 26, 2017, 10:05:19 PM
I think altcoin is more stable then the other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: