Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 34. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 27, 2017, 11:01:43 AM
It would be nothing I think. In the cryptocurrency world, all values of currencies are fluctuating that's why it is pretty impossible to say that some cryptocurrency is stable.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2017, 10:14:21 AM
At the moment, the most stable altcoin is Ripple. When all the altcoins fell in price, Ripple showed a minimal drop, or a slight increase. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
December 27, 2017, 10:11:51 AM
Definitely Ethereum, it's downfall only occur towards bitcoin and nothing else could move it position heavily, plus you would have access to lots of other alts on their network, exchange thus facilitate your strategy to a more diversified portfolio, so far the big coins are pretty much stable (top 5~10) except those like IOTA with much fluctuate prices. ETH is a green light in terms of stability.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 09:57:56 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Stable in term with fiat or BTC my friend?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 27, 2017, 09:53:29 AM
Ethereum has been stable in spite of the supersonic rise of bitcoin this year. Ethereum price was fantastic! No sudden low or high everything has been normal for ethereum. Lets hope 2018 will launch ethereun to mainstream like bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
December 27, 2017, 09:52:45 AM
Stability of an ICO cannot determine easily though there are really promising ICO but at some point after few weeks the value drops like what happen in my graft token at first the value is really high but when I check few weeks ago it suddenly drops I don't think if it has recovered I haven't check it anyway. I hope it appreciate again like the time it was first introduce
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 09:52:26 AM
Probably ethereum since you can trade it for fiat money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
December 27, 2017, 09:52:18 AM
I don't think there is an answer on your question. What do you mean by stable altcoin? Stability of the price or stability of the development? Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and we cannot predict the price. As for the growth of each coins, it depends on their roadmap and the developers. If yu are asking for a coin that has a big potential in the future, I highly suggests Xtrabytes. You can make your own research about it.
GFE
Activity: 336
December 27, 2017, 09:51:38 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Why not usdt? It is the best tool to save your portfolio during big BTC corrections) all altcoins prices will be decreased during such corrections
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
December 27, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
for me the most stable coin is doge

What? Doge? As in, Dogecoin? Where did you find that information? Because you have thousands of Dogecoin?
I've been following Dogecoin 3 months now and that coin barely touch a penny. It is stable you think because the price isn't roller-coaster.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 09:47:07 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, you are too hard to find out a coin/token that is stable. The movement of this market is too big, altcoins/token is consecutive up and down in short time but if you are a long term investor i think you should invest in altcoins of top 10, Especially bitcoin and ethereum which always increase over time.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
I think GLOBCOIN has a good base for stability.

GLOBCOIN relies on the expertise of a professional team, to create a basket of currencies that will enable its holders to strategically use the most stable element in the basket. This technique has proven to be even more stable than the Swiss Franc. Each basket created by GLOBCOIN will have initial weights corresponding to a specific need of a community.

ICO starts in January.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:08:33 AM
for me the most stable coin is doge
Activity: 406
December 27, 2017, 09:02:58 AM
My choise for most stable altcoin is Ethereum. The ETH is second altcoin after the bitcoin since long time. It trade with large volume and supply. There are no any other coin like ETH, it have great potential to grow up and give you better return in near future.
Activity: 88
December 27, 2017, 08:56:16 AM
I would say ethereum is good. And being able to participate in ICO'S is a bonus.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2017, 08:54:52 AM
The most stable altcoin for me yet is Ethereum because of the market increase?
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 08:50:57 AM
Dogecoin has long served this purpose though this was not its original intention. I've had cause to fall back on it time and again. Litecoin also is a good one, You could check it out. Ripple is another one  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 27, 2017, 08:49:10 AM
I prefer with Ethereum is the stable altcoin.Many people support ethereum and there's a person behind all of the transaction we made and we know  Vitalik Buterin.

Activity: 518
December 27, 2017, 08:44:19 AM
Ethereum is probably the answer to your question, everytime that it drops, it is less than $100 - $120 no more than a twenty percent.
Maybe monero too, but the fees of this coin are pretty high and i dont know if you would like it.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 08:40:10 AM
I think the good coin is good on exchange and the price will also stable and i like some good coin because they are good in trading and team management and good technology they used and if they go down in result of bitcoin price then they will recover again in the market and get again good demand like XVG, Str, Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: