Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 3. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 22, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
eth, which some time ago threatened to throw bitcoin off the leader's pedestal, after a strong growth, experienced a strong correction and is not growing at such a fast pace
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
As for me, DOGE is rather stable in today's market. May be it's funny buy this is a real fact. I bought some for future )
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 11, 2018, 12:37:16 PM
in my opinion the most stable altcoin is Ether, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also Ether is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.

I think there is no stable altcoin because all altcoins can go up or down anytime,
the most important thing is to follow the development of crypto to be clearer
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
The market is not very stable, but if you need stability for a short time, then the coin with the USDT ticket will work fine, since it has a price of 1 dollar...
Yep.
I agree with you 100%.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
The market is not very stable, but if you need stability for a short time, then the coin with the USDT ticket will work fine, since it has a price of 1 dollar...
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
I think the most stable in my opinion is Tradove Coin (B2B), I have observed a lot and do not see too much fluctuation as on other coins, so I think this project can be considered stability.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
If you do not count Bitcoin, then at the moment the most stable cryptocurrency can be called Ethereum, sometimes they even say that it will come out on top in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
August 21, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
Its tough to find a stable Altcoins nowadays, even Ethereum didn't stand the chance against this bullish season and fallen way down to its ceiling value. I think stability is the word that doesn't exist here in the cryptocurrency, for it is volatile and erratic.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 15, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
Currently, I do not know such altcoins. But I would definitely prefer to invest in Elastos, it always goes to growth for bitcoin.

For stable coins, we certainly don't know too much, bro. because all of the coins are certainly not controlled by us, so if we don't know about that for stable coins.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
To answer this question just go to the exchange, coinmarketcap and see the TOP 25 coins. Yes, some people change their position. But the most stable will always be in the top twenty.
if you analyze the current state of the market, then it is better not to make any forecasts regarding the most stable altcoyin. in any case, until the market stabilizes, any investment will carry a certain risk.
Activity: 43
August 15, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
To answer this question just go to the exchange, coinmarketcap and see the TOP 25 coins. Yes, some people change their position. But the most stable will always be in the top twenty.
Activity: 459
August 15, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
In the crypto market, no coin will be stable. Simply because the Crypto market is famous about volatility. So we should not expect too much about the stability of the altcoins. Take advantage of the instability to make a profit from this market.
Activity: 434
August 15, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
Currently, I do not know such altcoins. But I would definitely prefer to invest in Elastos, it always goes to growth for bitcoin.
Activity: 854
August 15, 2018, 02:01:37 AM
Even Bitcoin is not stable coin which we have to move according to the prices of the market. Bitcoin is suddenly dropping and suddenly increasing and this makes us which is unpredictable in the market. I hope in cryptocurrency every coin is based on bitcoin price only.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 01:52:40 AM
The most stable coin is Bitcoin, obviously, like we've seen the past few months. And kind of by far. But if you're looking for alts, I'm guessing  many of the high marketcap coins. I'm thinking Litecoin, because it really is like Bitcoin's silver, and being so establish I think it will hold its value.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
As I'm observing altcoins in the market I had spotted doge coin, I think it is the most stable altcoin in the crypto market, in year 2014 the price of it is over 200 satoshis but now you can look in the chart it won't even exceed in 100 satoshis.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

I don't think that there's any coin in the market that remains stable even though the market is falling . Because in my opinion every coin is related to each other especially in bitcoin and ethereum so every price movement affects every coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
August 14, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

there are no coins that actually stable whether it is Bitcoin or Altcoins, the market is totally dependent upon demand and supply, some unexpected news also plays an important role. So there is no cryptocurrency that is stable or at a fixed rate. It is always important to follow the crypto news and the market graph
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 14, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
In my opinion, the most stable altcoin now is Tether and Stellar. Here are 2 altcoins with large market capitalization. Tether is very popular, it is widely used in trading, I believe in the future this altcoin will grow and bring more profit to investors. Stellar has surpassed many rivals to reach No. 5 on the coinmarketcap. It has a perfect growth rate. Stellar is definitely worth the investment.
Activity: 644
August 14, 2018, 05:26:29 PM
I think it's now stable no coins and even Bitcoin experiencing hard times. Coins continue to experience a decline in price and are very influential with volume that occurs at market crypto. In a few months, this often occurs things which are very surprising as when the price of the Bitcoin ride. However, the Ethereum getting down the price.
Pages:
Jump to: