Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 4. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
To the strongest altcoin I would take Bitcoin cash. I believe that this coin has great prospects for growth in the long term. This is a fork of bitcoin and it has a place to be. By the way who does not know Ethereum is also a fork Ethereum classic.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 10, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
As far as stability goes, Tether is the most stable coin  Tongue. But jokes apart Maker Dao is worth looking at. Also once Bitbay's rolling peg comes, it will be very stable.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
I do think that consitency or stability is not present on any coin (not only altcoin but most crypto). Market volatility is in nature of cryptos and changes in their market value happens eveytime and in a sudden. There are times that the market will be stabilized for a week but will again fall eventually. So personally, I don't know a coin that is having a stable market price especially in the current situation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 10, 2018, 06:20:07 PM
The most stable coin and best to invest for this year 2018 is none other the ethereum coin becaude soon this coin will become next bitcoin maybe after few years from now you will earn more profit or become millionaire.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
If you do not take into account Bitcoin, I would give preference to Ethereum because It occupies a huge share in the cryptocurrency market all over the world!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
Zcash : most of them have good graphics compared to altcoines. when you look at it volumetric, its support is intact.

Minexcoin: parking option and mining continue. as a result of the developments, it is stable.

Cool
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
right now thers no stable coin as i see so i think that do nothing is the best thing to do right now
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
I remember Montero right away. The price chart looks like a measured beginning of the price take-off. From Monero has something to offer, are particularly attracted to the security level.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
There is very little stable project at this market, but ethereum and binance coin is very stable from long time, especially you can look to bnb graphic and you can see they are rising at the bad-bear market still.
Activity: 532
July 29, 2018, 02:22:14 AM
How to define stability? Constant growth? No pump\dump? Or constant p/d vice versa? What does it mean - stable coin? The most stable coin today is USDT, isn't? Maybe on Bittrex we have another stable - TUSD. All other have volatility and can be manipulated.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
I think NEM is the most stable coin.New economy movement is a vrey genuine coin in many ways.a big  Market cap secures the price to stay around  $0.15.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
in my opinion the most stable altcoin is Ether, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also Ether is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.

i agree, until now ETH is still the best altcoin that can stay stable and increase value through time, so when the market fluctuative, ETH and BTC are two of the most powerful cryptos can control the market, as long as we can keep ETH and BTC we can be safer from the losses and get back profit faster than other altcoins.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
I just believe in BCH and BTC that these are two stable coin and tend to grow in the future, with ETH just a bubble and they could collapse at any time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 28, 2018, 08:56:31 PM
If market goes in a big correction like the last six months, then no altcoin is going to be spared from it. So the only stable coins in such periods are USDT and TUSD. TUSD is a new kid on the block for those who do not like USDT.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
For sure USDT is one of the oldest and most popular stable coin in the crypto space, and i always use USDT to hold my coins when the market is in a great dip and I think USDT is a good choice because it is support across many exchanges more than any other stable coin.
Activity: 41
July 24, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
I think Cardano is a safe bet
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
I think the most stable altcoins are ethereum, neo, cardano, eos and nem. These altcoins have a good future and also their team always keeps trying their best to develop more in the future.
Activity: 78
July 22, 2018, 07:59:46 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

I think the most stable of altcoin is ethereum, there is no stable yan like ethereum for now. but maybe later in the future, there will be a new altcoin that is more stable than ethereum, I hope so.
Activity: 166
July 22, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
I think up to this point most stable Altcoin. But it's only for a few Altcoin just like ETH. These coins always follow the growth of the BTC and BTC to is currently in a very good condition. And now the ETH also experienced growth within the follow all Altcoin began to grow.
Activity: 1204
July 22, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Well, if you search about the stability the first coin in this is bitcoin he's the most stable altcoins and actually it's the right time for buying some bitcoins his price now is very low and all the provision says that bitcoin will pumping up very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: