Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today. Smiley
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread   
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Activity: 9
May 16, 2018, 12:33:30 AM
There is nothing like perfect cyrptocurrency. Every coin and project has some pros and cons, we as investors need to evaluate which once overweight the other.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
In my opinion it is BItcoin, bitcoin holder is huge and bitcoin price is rapidly changing from time to time its volatility is what makes it perfect.
Activity: 81
May 16, 2018, 12:25:35 AM
Bitcoin is the perfect crypto currency in terms of value edition, scam free and sustainability in my opinion. It is the base crypto currency of this crypto market, it is having high potential to grow and it is king of this market.
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
Nowadays, ICO are becoming more popular. There are a lot of promising ICO on the market, but in my opinion one of the most promising ones in our day is the project Vireo. It’s really cool  ICO! Check it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
I'm afraid that this does not exist. As said: fast, high quality, inexpensive - choose any two items. Improving one quality, as a rule, one must sacrifice something else. That's why there is such a variety of altcoins on the market, someone is more important than anonymity, someone has speed, someone has low commissions.
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
Among all cryptos, bitcoin is at the topmost position till now. There are many altcoins competing with bitcoin but none has reached to the level of bitcoin yet.
Activity: 156
May 15, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
I think ETH & BTC is the best Cryptocurrency because it is the based on the cryptocurrency and it has a strong technology & huge community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
I don't think there is any perfect cryptocurrency in this crypto world. Every cryptocurrency has it own advantages and disadvantages although it's a good cryptocurrency or not. Day by day, new cryptocurrency created to improve disadvantages of other cryptocurrency on the market but there are still no perfect cryptocurrency yet.
Activity: 89
May 15, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
There is so many cryto coins in the market, and among the all coin bit coin is showing high percentage. so i prefer to invest in bit coin it is so much beeter than the other crypto currency.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
May 15, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
WAU Coin. Its the best performing cryptocurrency since release in january. It is the best
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:13:46 AM
there is no perfect cryptocurrency. there are always flaws in it that is why they continue to develop it. even coins that are successful continue to develop its because they are not perfect. bitcoin and altcoins price drop it just means they are not perfect.
Activity: 119
May 14, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
no one can replace it and it is a symbol of cryptocurrency, not only that, its development and its price is always stable, also on the surface it is decentralized unlike others who have their developers and they own many of them throw it while the price increases, until now they focus on the core and network, so that is the best and perfect form of the cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 28
May 14, 2018, 11:27:50 PM
I believe there is no crypto like that today. The first crypto currency that will be able to achieve ideal “proportions” will blow the market away and become the best thing that ever happened to it. Will it be BTC? I don`t know, but would like to hope so.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 14, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
The perfect cryptocurrency is the bitcoin of course because they are the number one and most leading electronic currency in the whole group.
Through there excellence they achieve lots of achievements that they can brag for their popularity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
May 14, 2018, 07:20:57 AM
Ideally should be stable and have many projects built upon it, also fast, secure and should be trading in many reputable exchanges, lastly, there should be a team of core programmers devoted to it.
Activity: 175
May 13, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
There are many perfect cryptocurrency in crypto world and most of them cryptocurrency are success
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 03:50:07 PM
 I don't think if there is a good crypto, every crypto has its defaults and that even applies to the best and the most valuable coin, Bitcoin. There are however good coins, such a Ethereum, safe platform, latest technology, valuable and has a number of market uses.  The security issue in coins however is a personal responsibility, its your duty to secure your own coins, doesn't matter how safe the coins might be, if you don't encrypt your wallet well, you might victim
Pages:
Jump to: