Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

It is difficult to find any thing that would be named perfect. But during my long work in a field of cryptocurrencies I have found the best options to use for good income. So it is possible to find right way of doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
the perfect crytocurrency  for me is the coin that has the faster and affordable transaction fees.
and at the same time the crypto that can mine on app alone and is independent on any preceeding coins .
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
Ideally should be stable and have many projects built upon it, also fast, secure and should be trading in many reputable exchanges, lastly, there should be a team of core programmers devoted to it.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 251
May 18, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency. All the cryptocurrencies in the market have a unique purpose that they serve in the market and to the investors. They all have their strengths and they are all volatile in nature. Just pick a coin that you have researched and believe will do good then you can invest in it.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
I think that as an example of the ideal cryptocurrency can be bitcoin. only it is limited in quantity.
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:39:55 PM
At the moment there is no perfect cryptocurrencies. A perfect cryptocurrencies would be in my opinion a currencies, who you can use as daily payment method. So it has to be technically able to handle all the transactions worldwide. So it has to have short blockctimes, and big enough blocks to handle all the transaction world wide. This could be almost impossible, so i think a currencies who has a technology like IOTA with the tangle technology could be the best choice for a daily payment cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
May 18, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. Each of them has their own problems and can go to perfection by eliminating them. There will always be something that can be done better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
For me if their will be a perfect cryptocurrency, there will nono longer cha ge and replace bitcoin, just think about how bitcoin is very great and how bitcoin grows that fast. Bitcoin has a lot to help with us and bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. But sometimes there are circumstanced but btc can still manage all happenings and every situation that it handles.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
The ideal cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is primarily safe and stable.
Security in the ideal: when it does not matter whose device you use to manage the wallet; when you do not care if the antivirus is installed or not; authentication without a password.
Stability in an ideal: volatility is not more than 0.005% per day.
The other properties are lower in priority and depend on the first two: cost, potential and mass implementation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:35:59 PM
I believe that perfection does not exist. And in general, probably the ideal coin is different for everyone. Each coin has its pros and cons. Personally for me, the closest thing to perfection is bitcoin.
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 11:04:35 PM
The perfect crytocurrency is the one you have faith in it.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 11:00:15 PM
There is no such perfect Cryptocurrency. we should understand the purpose of the currency, we are going to invest in. That's it.
Activity: 74
May 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. Each cryptocurrency runs in a within a certain blockchain that is governed by programmable algorithms that developers used to make it.
Activity: 18
May 17, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
For it's bitcoin even though not so perfect and still a lot of scammers, I used to love this bitcoin. You must be careful only to decisions so that you will avoid those bad thing here. But for now, so far so good I enjoy it. Smiley
Activity: 68
May 17, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 08:11:33 AM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 08:08:57 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency and I think that there will be no perfect one to be exist. If perfect cryptocurrency exist, it means there will be only one cryptocurrency in the market right now, no altcoins just one crypto because everyone will use that perfect crypto in every transaction. We all want to have a perfect crypto to use but let us accept the fact that there will be no perfect crypto to exist in crypto world.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
Many have perfect crypticurrency where there are absolutely never have bounty campaign, where some ico never use reffereral reward and campaign of bounty will make this cryptocurrency more perfect. Many ico have very low price because supply their token very much and reward for bounty campaign participant will make ico drop when first time open on market. althoug 2% for bounty campaign participant they will sell their token get by free and will drop of token it self price.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 03:37:32 AM
There is no such ideal coin in the world, I think) Each has its pros and cons. You need to have a few coins and not just one!
Pages:
Jump to: