Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

There would be no perfect cryptocurrency. Everything has a defect. We just have to secure and try to protect our own cryptos.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 13, 2018, 03:51:23 AM
It's rather hard to name the perfect among all of them. The cryptomarket just on beginning stage and blockchain tech is still developing and far from to be perfect. But as a criterion we will take blockchain, chances to become perfect now have the only bitcoin, for my opinion.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 13, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency specially it is in the internet and it is a program made by humans. As we all know the internet is plagued by hackers that wants to exploit the weakness of a platform, specially crypto platforms how hold many assets. Also as a program it will always have bugs that needed to be fixed by developers.
For me there's no such a perfect cryptocurrency because all of them have flows but if i choose which is the best coin for me, i'll choose Bitcoin because thus coin is one of the successful coin and have higher value, so once you have it surely you can get huge profit,also it is the most popular crypto right now. While the next best altcoin for me is Ethereum because it is affordable and profitable, and it also gives you a lot of money.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
I think Tezos will be close to the ideal. Decentralized advanced voting system, Turing complete smart contracts and POS mining.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
I suppose that there is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrencies are good in their own way and of course there are also similar projects. But in nature, I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different. Only their advantages could make their own perfect.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency specially it is in the internet and it is a program made by humans. As we all know the internet is plagued by hackers that wants to exploit the weakness of a platform, specially crypto platforms how hold many assets. Also as a program it will always have bugs that needed to be fixed by developers.
Activity: 252
May 13, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
Bitcoin is a leader among cryptocurrencies, but it is too expensive and it will be difficult for a beginner to start its extraction, as it will need large computing power. Well, the Ethereum, one of the first competitors of Bitcoin in terms of capitalization. Over the past year, the currency has shown a huge increase in price. The difficulty of mining these coins is growing with their popularity and course.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 02:35:16 AM
I think all cryptocurrency is good ,, but looking for or perfect is very difficult even none perfect ,, most importantly we just live and hope to get maximum,
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
For me, not having anything in life is perfect. We can not be perfect and altcoin. For me, the best altcoin at the moment is ETH. Although the transaction fee is quite high but it is an ever-growing altcoin. They have plans to develop and innovate their technology in the fourth quarter of 2018. Believe in their staff, they will implement this plan well.
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
The ideal cryptocurrency is bitcoin and has not yet come up with better coins, and is unlikely to come up with.
Activity: 574
May 13, 2018, 02:14:22 AM
Perfect of cryprocurrency Huh

Hmm.. let me see.
I dont think ever like this but the perfect of crypto is when all bounty campain going success and no ICO or Bounty faill again.
And Airdrop to not becaming scam again and again  Grin

That was i hope for crypto, this my oppinion as bounty hunter.
Activity: 462
May 13, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
To be honestly I can not say whats the perfect because all things have its own advantage and disadvantage.well probably if we see the observation from some people, as far as I know from some peopel bitcoin is the highest percentage  to the nearest "100 percent".
Activity: 26
May 12, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I believe no crypto is perfect, every crypto has its strengths and weaknesses. However, I think most of us would agree that bitcoin is the best crypto, because it's the most valuable, it's the most stable and it's the most promising.
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

What are your thoughts?
I hage a very simple answer to this question - it is crypticurrency that brings you money, so every person has his or her own favourites Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
May 11, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
Have you researched what SAFEX will become once fully implemented?

- Safex Token will be a true privacy coin
- Safex Cash will be ASIC resistant mineable (cryptonight), and is the currency for the...
- Built-in market place, that allows for anonymous trading
- Emission Curve for Safex Cash is designed by an economist to grow with the predicted growth of the marketplace, to provide a stable currency for marketplace purposes
- Passive income by staking Safex Tokens and receiving the pro rata share of the 5% marketplace trading fee
- Loads more.

And for bonus points, if you are a holder of the current Safex Coins when the transition to the new blockchain occurs, you also receive an Airdrop of the Safex Cash, to help seed liquidity into the marketplace.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 11, 2018, 08:54:13 PM
I think no cryptocurrency is perfect, and I think that because of such an imperfection, it makes cryptocurrency very charming.
Because the blockchain is developed on such imperfect times again and again.

Yeah right. All cryptos arent perfect , not only cryptos but also all of the things on this planet aswell because god created us equally or well balanced with different advantage and disadvantages.  However we can still be able to improve our self or that certain thing to make it more better, same goes in the cryptocurrency. devs and inventors do constantly do an update in order to patch them ,so that bugs and other known issues will be fixed thoroughly.

so far , i beleieved that there werent still a perfect currency but there was a near perfect crypto and that are probably bitcoin and etherium because these two are the first to came out among others .
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 11, 2018, 08:53:52 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency and I think that there will be no perfect one to be exist. If perfect cryptocurrency exist, it means there will be only one cryptocurrency in the market right now, no altcoins just one crypto because everyone will use that perfect crypto in every transaction. We all want to have a perfect crypto to use but let us accept the fact that there will be no perfect crypto to exist in crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 08:52:48 PM
I think there are no perfect in this world. Even in bitcoin. Bitcoin has almost they have but its not perfect because for me his transaction fee and speed is bad
Activity: 490
May 11, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

What are your thoughts?
A perfect cryptocurrency? I would like to find it
 i know a lot if stories when people got into troubles even in the plain situations
Activity: 168
May 11, 2018, 08:47:25 PM
I think no cryptocurrency is perfect, and I think that because of such an imperfection, it makes cryptocurrency very charming.
Because the blockchain is developed on such imperfect times again and again.
Pages:
Jump to: